Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vintage] vs [Gravity],[Visors],[Newton]

Comments

• August 9, 21:07:37 Sector (1:7) has infected our Sector (1:9) with the Super Virus.

1:9's domination continues. If it's not getting grabbed down all the time, or the fact that we keep raping Vintage kingdoms, we get thrown a virus at us too. Too. Damn. Good.
  • too damn good is right. I would disband a whole alliance as well if I got warred on before gravity could meatshield for us too. just a sector full of pussies honestly, good job getting the uni gangbang though.
  • edited August 2013
    It was just tactics.. er, to whoever you are. We would've been decimated. Spartans was a low activity alliance and had no chance in a 1 v 1 against Vintage. Disbanding was strategically the best thing to do. Example? They all regrouped into what is now called "Visors" with a new AL. The current KT's have been going for TWO days. No-one seems to care too much. 1:9 can't seem to catch a break though but we don't care knowing that Vintage are scared of us and have seen us as big threats since the beginning of the war. They fail epically at trying to take us down, but they get brownie points for trying. :-))
  • Lets call the WAAAAAMBULANCE

1 [Vintage] 58,041,465 11,608,293
    2 [Gravity] 56,382,603 11,276,520

:P It's gettinggg closeeeerrrrrrr
  • it was closer before
  • Viltvodle VI (X:10,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 3,740 1,143,323 2,546

Guyz, Dole got a kill with an alliance! YAY DOLE!
  • Viltvodle VI (X:10,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 3,740 1,143,323 2,546

Guyz, Dole got a kill with an alliance! YAY DOLE!
    i didn't really like him. i hate kingdoms with weird names to pronounce
  • I know right! Glad you agree Walls.
  • I usually end up just winging it and renaming them, works well.
  • I just always called him Vilty.
  • most random war on sk in 10 rounds
  • Universal news looks odd for some reason.
  • August 10, 15:51:37 the [Visors] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Vintage] alliance.
    August 10, 15:52:15 the [Visors] alliance has declared war with the [Gravity] alliance.
    August 10, 15:56:53 the [Vintage] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Visors] alliance.
    August 10, 15:59:37 the [Visors] alliance has declared a nap with the [Vintage] alliance.

You should AL every round Dole, fucking giant wildcard lol.
  • It's what I do. And I do it very, very well.
  • edited August 2013
    It's what I do. And I do it very, very well.
    Freakazoid! He runs around in his underwear!
  • So visor posts up Cory as a KT after it took us over a day to remove an 800 land KD with shit defense. I must say... Wow
  • Shhhh, quit trying to think it through. Also Cory is FW so he can't keep restocking on land as much.
  • Yo Rohan

Still alive ;)
  • edited August 2013
    Shhhh, quit trying to think it through. Also Cory is FW so he can't keep restocking on land as much.
    lol, Sorry mate, but I have my loyalties as I'm sure you do yours, however this is a move that will doom the round
  • edited August 2013
    Still alive ;)
    I'm not even angry..
    I'm being so sincere right now.
    Even though you broke my heart
    And killed me..
  • Shhhh, quit trying to think it through. Also Cory is FW so he can't keep restocking on land as much.
    lol, Sorry mate, but I have my loyalties as I'm sure you do yours, however this is a move that will doom the round
    The round was doomed from the beginning for Spartans/Visors as we had about 50% of our KDs that were multis. The actives that we have are good KDs we are just limited in what we can do because of lack of numbers.
    The round was doomed from the beginning for Spartans/Visors as we had about 50% of our KDs that were multis. The actives that we have are good KDs we are just limited in what we can do because of lack of numbers.
    Tell that to Pies alliance last round during the Cowboys/red war, they damn near outgrew both of us lol.
  • Cobras dont be pissy cause I rolled your bitch ass out first... Back to you sci, I outgrew you, rolled all the KTs first with the exception to Roch cause he us a buddy so I wouldnt hit him... So tell me how your a better player or how in the hell you think your smarter then me... you play the same bs game as me, I am sure you put in more hours this rd then I did and your kd was still unimpressive... you definitely dont get a rise out of me with your pathetic attempts of shit talking so keep stroking your lil e penis there buddy
    O my unknown friend...I won't waste my time counter pointing your in game comments in regard to me...b/c your lack of understanding of where you stack up against SCI is laughable... lets review

- sci

This is where you will ~ find dank, sky, and darius....

and there is where you will rank :)

• edited August 2013
    Cobras dont be pissy cause I rolled your bitch ass out first... Back to you sci, I outgrew you, rolled all the KTs first with the exception to Roch cause he us a buddy so I wouldnt hit him... So tell me how your a better player or how in the hell you think your smarter then me... you play the same bs game as me, I am sure you put in more hours this rd then I did and your kd was still unimpressive... you definitely dont get a rise out of me with your pathetic attempts of shit talking so keep stroking your lil e penis there buddy
    O my unknown friend...I won't waste my time counter pointing your in game comments in regard to me...b/c your lack of understanding of where you stack up against SCI is laughable... lets review

-Rohan

- sci

This is where you will ~ find dank, sky, and darius....

and there is where you will rank :)

Getttit right! :P
  • If memory serves me right, Sci built decently in Tigerblood. Good leader and WG though and thats worth 10x any single builder.
  • edited August 2013
    Well, considering no-one else was ranked there, does that mean everyone else is irrelevant compared to us? ;)
  • Zeal, as first poster it is up to you to update the kill list, I keep coming in here to see it...

...but I keep getting disappointed because all I see is Rohan thinking we care about his boring fluffy posts that matter to no one.
  • Lmao @cobra... that one actually made me chuckle... I played with good players before my 6 yr hiatus... anything you mediocre wanna be gangsters says is just funny to me... sci's kd is garbage... you had a good build (credit given) but trying to muscle up with goons was laughable considering ANY DW can break you once they set their minds on it... im done talking here, next round we have will see whos got a better kd...
    Wat.

I'm a VI probe turtle in Vintage that logs in every once in a while. Yes, I'm well aware it is garbage. I also give no fucks. I haven't played since I last AL'd 10 rounds ago or so.
  • Ooooooh the dreaded "kick your ass in real life" post. Coooool.
  • Ooooooh the dreaded "kick your ass in real life" post. Coooool.
    Hey man, You best BACK OFF! I'll kick your ass!