Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vintage] vs [Gravity],[Visors],[Newton]

Comments

• cobras and tiesto are both my friend and I can attest that both of them are top 15 kingdom ability.

Cobras last serious kingdom I saw as in him no lifeing it he was #1 by a huge margin on a mysti. Excellent kingdom and hes put together a lot of good dws, though his ability to survive a kt has drastically went down since he and his wife had the baby.

Tiesto is an offensive genious on a dw and dies week 1-2 just cause he doesn't know how to slow play haha. But hes sa really good player and is usually ranked top 20 early on whatever pt hes on.

Neither player is shit
  • cobras and tiesto are both my friend and I can attest that both of them are top 15 kingdom ability.

Cobras last serious kingdom I saw as in him no lifeing it he was #1 by a huge margin on a mysti. Excellent kingdom and hes put together a lot of good dws, though his ability to survive a kt has drastically went down since he and his wife had the baby.

Tiesto is an offensive genious on a dw and dies week 1-2 just cause he doesn't know how to slow play haha. But hes sa really good player and is usually ranked top 20 early on whatever pt hes on.

Neither player is shit

i'm playing a joke kingdom. and somehow i'm rank 2. the whole server right now is shit.
    wtf u smoking
  • i was talkin about my experience playing with them for rounds as i noted kingdoms in the past that I have played with that have done exceptionally well and showed that they were good players.

It was many rounds ago when there were a lot more people on the server. XD

Neither player is shit

i'm playing a joke kingdom. and somehow i'm rank 2. the whole server right now is shit.
    wtf u smoking
    Thank you for acknowledging this. Thats what I've been saying all along; Last round I was rank 1 by a wide margin over even Jones while I had no idea what the fuk I was doing.

After just 1 and 1/2 rounds worth of practice and experience on two dominant Rank 1 KDs on a SK clone instead of coming from a 7-8 year hiatus and time to perfect a perfect opening strategy, these forum monkeys have the balls to pretend I wouldn't totally dominate the entire game right now.

Games a joke in this state through and through, nobody could compete with someone decent playing even half seriously let alone someone of my caliber running something as completely broken as the God strat.

Just look at how far ahead Meadows is atm, and then realize I wouldve had a 30-50% lead on her at the start just by abusing game mechanics nobody except someone with control of a personal sector could do.

ur also included in that shit.
    thing is nothing u claim can ever be proven. being rank 1 when there's absolutely no one good on a server means squat crap. if u can go back in time about 10-15 years and pull of rank 1. sure. but most likely u'll be chop suey and obliterated.

just fyi if u know anything about this game. a single kingdom can never achieve rank 1 by themselves. back in the day, u being rank1 means instead of u taking 40minutes to kill, u will take 3 hours to kill. but that's still about as long as u'll live.

Neither player is shit

wtf u smoking
    Thank you for acknowledging this. Thats what I've been saying all along; Last round I was rank 1 by a wide margin over even Jones while I had no idea what the fuk I was doing.

After just 1 and 1/2 rounds worth of practice and experience on two dominant Rank 1 KDs on a SK clone instead of coming from a 7-8 year hiatus and time to perfect a perfect opening strategy, these forum monkeys have the balls to pretend I wouldn't totally dominate the entire game right now.

Games a joke in this state through and through, nobody could compete with someone decent playing even half seriously let alone someone of my caliber running something as completely broken as the God strat.

Just look at how far ahead Meadows is atm, and then realize I wouldve had a 30-50% lead on her at the start just by abusing game mechanics nobody except someone with control of a personal sector could do.
    if you was playing Walls would also be looking down at your pile of shit kd too.
  • Visors has this...easy :/
  • You know, you havent done anything yet to warrant multirape. Your rank1 last round wasnt more threatening than some others whove had leads in the past. You feel youre a threat since you claim your strat is godly, but to the rest of us your strat wouldnt win, making you just another good player.

Youre only worthy of multirape from your own point of view. My 2c.

Also fuck you all youll get an updated kill list when you post kills, this is horseshit!
  • Im not bothering to argue it and ive never done any calcs to see if its viable lol.

Just saying you would be multiraped based on a fact most of us dont agree with, so we wouldnt multi you. Imo, you just got unlucky this round, I havent seen multis like this in awhile.
  • edited August 2013
    Darius...i really hope you accept this *crosses finger*

You pick the milestone level 1M/40M/top land outta newbie/top land after 1st hits/first to 100K NW...you pick any random level you think symbolizes good...

I'll also let you pick and we can play the same PT

I just know when you talk about being better than most players thats fine but you start saying your better than flazer, walls, lynog, AND jonesy(imo the best KD builder since i started playing ~2yrs ago) you just sound stupid

...and for all those that remember my fun from about a year ago...

and that's the bottom line because stone cold said so!!!
  • Darius...i really hope you accept this *crosses finger*

You pick the milestone level 1M/40M/top land outta newbie/top land after 1st hits/first to 100K NW...you pick any random level you think symbolizes good...

I'll also let you pick and we can play the same PT

I just know when you talk about being better than most players thats fine but you start saying your better than flazer, walls, lynog, AND jonesy(imo the best KD builder since i started playing ~2yrs ago) you just sound stupid

...and for all those that remember my fun from about a year ago...

and that's the bottom line because stone cold said so!!!
    I dont think you understand the problem.

The problem is I will be killed instantly out of noob or get multi raped within the first week, I can't run my strat now because everyone knows what it is and someone will multi rape me for doing it.

I dont really care who you are or who you think is good. If you really want to compete in a pure arena with me theres a new round of GoC starting soon, but I'm not sure if it will be as similar to SK as I'd like as its undergoing some renovations.

I doubt I'll be here in 2 months for the next SK reset.
    sooooooooo....its a no?

gotcha!
  • i don't think many people will want to play goc with the multis swearing allegiance to your cause arsoning saboing people then getting disabeled by holo....
  • Oh, thats how darius gor rank 1? Because he has multis?
  • The problem is I will be killed instantly out of noob or get multi raped within the first week, I can't run my strat now because everyone knows what it is and someone will multi rape me for doing it.

I doubt I'll be here in 2 months for the next SK reset.
    One month to go. :)

And just keep yourself hidden. No-one can find you if you don't tell anyone - Not in Sector Forums, not Alliance Forums, not other kingdoms, no-one.
  • TL:DR
    Poor subject material blamed: GoC and Darius
  • I told nobody where I was except only one of the guys I was in a premium with, my other premium guys had no idea who I was.
    I can only assume he sold you out then.
  • i don't think the multis cared who u were.
    they killed pretty much every dw and terra that was in the top 100.

u weren't a special targeted case. sorry. u just seem to have taken one of the many bullets in the spray
  • edited August 2013
    Wrong. Loads of DW's and TF's survived.

The multi owner was an idiot.
  • i don't take you seriously because you think day 1-3 out of newb matters for rank... your strat depends on land farms to be viable past day one and we didn't have any at all besides the suiciding multis every now and again. And to be honest its not what you were looking for with the money.

Your strat isn't a "god" strat just because it works on goc where you are guaranteed free land on inactive pokemon doesn't mean it will work here. The only way to stop you honestly is just the way to stop most of the people who know how to build in newbie and slightly beyond with a low probe strat exit just be patient and grab good banks you will pass them past day 3.

Just because you did a high probe conversion at hour 1 out of newbie or slightly before does not mean you would be high probes after 72 hours you would of been 8-12k probes behind more than likely which is a lot of income...

Anyway sure you would of had a lead day 2-3 probably but you wouldn't of had it after 2-3 weeks without land farms etc to boost ou up
  • edited August 2013
    The problem with any "God strat" is that you have to be able to prove it. Full stop.

I personally believe Darius to be a fairly intelligent man. However, even he has to acknowledge that you can say all the shit you like in this world, but it means nothing if you cannot demonstrate it.

I could sit here and claim to have a system where you can become a billionaire inside of a year without the need to do anything. Okay good, have I got proof of it working? Well, no. Am I a billionaire? Well, er no. But I swear it works!

See how ludicrous it looks?

By far, the best thing would have been to test it yourself quietly and, a few weeks into the round, posted your Rank 1 kingdom (Which is triple the size of the Rank 2 kingdom) here in the PF's along with your strategy. Most importantly, there will be proof.
  • but the simulator said i wins
  • Holy mother of fuck. Quit having the same fucking shithole of a conversation day after day after day.

You all suck big fat donkey dicks.
  • sci we know yuo are the best player ever qq don't talk to us like that
    EAT MY SHIT I LOOK DOWN ON EVERY ONE OF YOU PLEBEIANS
    EAT MY SHIT I LOOK DOWN ON EVERY ONE OF YOU PLEBEIANS
    i tried but i can't eat pure gold
  • since im a short person i actually look up to everyone, and i can see their nose hairs
  • I read Hansas name and LOLd. Macros, probeless, inflated NW. That sums Hansa up.
  • i'll re read all you said when i get home but i will respond to the point i saw, theres a reason why its a land bank farm rather than a multi suicide kingdom....a lack of money hurts you more than anything else and your sudden deflated money income hruts you more than anything from a sudden burst of probes....

More to post later
  • 1. There are no banks farms this round, it was a dry round early a ton of people converted early because of it. Not every round is the same you need to realize this.

2. GOC=/= sk, the probe mechanics are different, robs are different you are guaranteed decent robs for the first 2-3 days on goc. AND btw there are tons of money and land farms on goc, you just didn't pay them any attention as you were hitting pokemon inactives, some of htem exit with 2-3 mil cash...

3. I'm sorry darius your kingdom was paper it would of tapered off after a few days, sure you would of been unbreakable by day 1-4 probably but nothing is safe from someone who wants to hit you. No matter how many sims I run it through your soldier production slacks off near exit with the sheer amount of troops you make during.

You keep saing the same thing every time like you can predict what t ype of hits you will get and land farms/income farms you will be able to hit its just not so they were not around for very long this round sadly
  • edited August 2013
    Plot Twist: Darius always multi KTs himself so he never has to prove himself and can hide behind "multis always kill me no matter what"
  • Holy fucking text batman.