Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vintage] vs [Gravity],[Visors],[Newton]

Comments

• i read almost all that you have posted. A few things to point out #1. People like penguin etc who were obvious land farms were disabeled about 10 hours out of newb by bcarts scan as were most of the other money/land farms.

Another thing your kingdom stats have changed greatly. In the other thread you said that you exited with 1600 scis (1500 now) and 100 tanks with 60 a tick for 12 ticks (now you have 800). I'm not goign to do the math but its impossibility for all of this plus 1400 soldiers unless you were an all res terra which i know you weren't you were all converted starmies.

now i'm not goin to argue anymore with the validity of this, i view it as a paper kingdom who in the inactiveless void of this round would of fallen apart after a few days. Thats just my opinon theory doesn't work on sk very well. I really need round long proof
  • Holy fucking text batman.
  • i read almost all that you have posted. A few things to point out #1. People like penguin etc who were obvious land farms were disabeled about 10 hours out of newb by bcarts scan as were most of the other money/land farms.

Another thing your kingdom stats have changed greatly. In the other thread you said that you exited with 1600 scis (1500 now) and 100 tanks with 60 a tick for 12 ticks (now you have 800). I'm not goign to do the math but its impossibility for all of this plus 1400 soldiers unless you were an all res terra which i know you weren't you were all converted starmies.

now i'm not goin to argue anymore with the validity of this, i view it as a paper kingdom who in the inactiveless void of this round would of fallen apart after a few days. Thats just my opinon theory doesn't work on sk very well. I really need round long proof
    But I was multiraped therefore you are wrong and my god strat is right.
  • You can't keep writing walls of text all you like but everyone still thinks you're shit.
  • Omni respects me as well as an opponent qq. I disagree with you because overall leaving newb with low soldiers is a lame duck i was there and yes having 600 soon to be 800 probably in training is a good thing and you are correct that the mobi exit helped you more than it hurt you.

While at the same time people who played high probe exited with 850-900 tank d (best case scenerio) about 150-400 scis and 3.5. Or 600 tank d 125-300 scis and 6-7k probes. While both are fragile at start they both probably have 800-1.3k soldiers already ready for newb exit and after newb hits which will be quite close to yours if not a bit better they will be able to almost tripple there defense in 24 hours and be almost where you are.

Thats not theory thats fact many here have done that. Hell even i've done that, while I do not like playing high probes out of newb I've done it multiple times and you are more fragile at the start but come into a much more powerful form than someone (like me) who later does a bigger probe rush. While I give terra props for being a good early-mid game planet it is not the powerhouse especially once fw starts gaining some traction during 2nd week to 5th week.
  • 3.5k Probes might not seem like a lot but they did a burst probe rush while in newb and out of newb 3.5k then after 24 hours its 8-10k pretty easily. While your burst numbers would end up pulling equal at some point down the line it would take a week or two depending on how hard each party pushed to 500.

While normally I would side with you on the heavy sci rush as anyone who talked with me knows i rush early and I rush hard on scis especially on fw (don't do it on dw i die to quick for it to matter sadly). The problem is especially this round there really wasn't anyone worth hitting after first round of attacks if you didn't go the AT route or get lucky with the multis I suppose. Though they weren't quite suiciding multis till later but thats beside the point the easy land was gone and if you don't have anyone to hit using that ec its kind of wasted :(.

It also depends on how and when they rush for instance on fw I normally go 900 tanks 1.1k scis out of newb. Have like 900-1.5k soldiers sitting around. After hits I would build land explore then be sitting at 2k tanks 1.5-1.8k scis. While it might be slower at research than what you would be sitting at it has a higher potential for income and defense at that point. So yea you are fragile at the start but lets compare.

Your start: You are a 1 wl dwsl 1533 goon break with what you just posted coming out of newb. OR a 852 tank break roughly. If you compare the exits its not really that far out and people have you beat in probes in the short term. The high probers aren't that far off of absolute defense.

I'm breaking things down as I go and running sims cause i'm bored cause i'm dead and playing mmos with the wife haha.
  • and this guy ladies and gentlemen likes to throw out the "i dont care" excuse :-))

Who the fuck got him started again in another thread, hes like hotgates on overdrive, except as of yet we havent seen him outperform hotgates outside of a newbie simulator.
  • Darius...

I can sum up what EVERYONE who has read this is thinking.

"Talk is cheap"

BOOOOM! What now?
  • Oooh oooh wait! Another one!

"Actions speak louder than words"

WHAMMO! BOOM-CRACK!!
  • pie is right....to many factors to honestly say 100% its the best strat. Could it end up being a great strat? Maybe, honestly i'm just going to have to see it in full swing a month out of the gate to determine what i think and nee dto see it for about 2-3 rounds probably just to see how bad luck etc effects it. Only way to really see
  • pie is right....to many factors to honestly say 100% its the best strat. Could it end up being a great strat? Maybe, honestly i'm just going to have to see it in full swing a month out of the gate to determine what i think and nee dto see it for about 2-3 rounds probably just to see how bad luck etc effects it. Only way to really see
    no it could never be a great strat, he talks utter shit, just laugh at him and remind him how shit he is any chance you get.
  • Seriously does anyone read darius's great big wall of lies?

ANYONE? .....

Thought not.
  • Seriously does anyone read darius's great big wall of lies?

ANYONE? .....

Thought not.
    Sap Dale, longtime no smell.
  • What goes on, broken man here after ibiza yano haha. Weighin aba 10 stone wet.

HOWS TINGZ NIGGA
  • What goes on, broken man here after ibiza yano haha. Weighin aba 10 stone wet.

HOWS TINGZ NIGGA
    hahah heavy salad that laaa, the boys all just back and are all having crazy twitchy nightmares from all the benz they snorted, tingz are good nigga, you still whipped?

• Hahahah been havin them nightmares meself yano. Woke up screamin in the middle of the night last week haha. Lieterally screamin the house down at 3 bells hahaha. Nah calmed down abit now back to reality
  • what the fuck is going on
  • Fuck off SB otherwise ill get lynog to 2 wl you again and send u a message on how to build a better kingdom hahahah
  • Fuck off SB otherwise ill get lynog to 2 wl you again and send u a message on how to build a better kingdom hahahah
    zing
  • i will beat you up and take your lunch money so i can buy another lunch
  • You can fuck off aswel meadows ya fat ginger slut
  • oi Jones remember that time I rolled you with mysti when you sent out too many tanks?
  • where's the like button.
  • I KNEW IT.
  • edited August 2013
    My rank 1 myst that was raping everyone? Yeh sure I remember.

The fact you try to brag about being what, 3rd hit on me? After I sent 80% of my tanks out yet was still safe from everyone not in my alliance, Shows how poor you are.

You required first to get me powerless and then for flazer to leave our alliance to suicide me. Then you could break.

Must be pro

• Darius see that's the point, what I say are facts. People take what I say as the truth because it happened how I say it happened.

You play 2 days of newbie mode and try and tell the world about this amazin rank 1 double the nw of rank 2 by 500k 1 wling anyone you please kd that ya never made.

THAT is the difference
  • Your biggest achievement on this game is a decent newbie mode.

An ya know what? Newbie mode is pretty much next to irrelevant.

I remember back around game 15-16 or so, i grouped with flazer and smurf and i fucked our newbie mode up so bad due to bein drunk half of it. Think our entire group left with 200 tanks total military each, fully suicided just to break 250 land inactives.

By 250k NW me and smurf had 1/2 locked comfortably, and flazer was top 20. That was when there was actual decent players aswel, ftb tank lance omni and aload more...

Newbie mode does no matter at all. Accept it.
  • My rank 1 myst that was raping everyone? Yeh sure I remember.

The fact you try to brag about being what, 3rd hit on me? After I sent 80% of my tanks out yet was still safe from everyone not in my alliance, Shows how poor you are.

You required first to get me powerless and then for flazer to leave our alliance to suicide me. Then you could break.

Must be pro

I'm bragging about breaking a rank 1 KD, you and lynub are bragging about breaking a rank 20ish.

Who's story is better? ;)