Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vintage] vs [Gravity],[Visors],[Newton]

Comments

• Yeah but those were after you guys planned on warring us over those hits... see the circle?
  • the point is sky, you weren't planning on warring us over hits on Master Chief in the news you posted. You were planning on warring us before then and on some hits before this entire thing.

If I got this right, you're saying hits made during the start of war, were the justification for wanting to war us. That cannot be true, because you planning to jump us is why the WAR hits occurred in the first place.
  • edited August 2013
    Divine, can you post the last 72 hours of news from 1:5 please? I'd swear I saw Zeal and Capone minimum hit Chief before the war started.

And SB, what part of "it happened amongst a barrage of Vintage hits on our kingdoms" do you not understand? News I posted? Where? Let me make it clear for you as simple as possible:

- Near beginning of round, after multi war, Vintage hits us regularly.
    - I asked for Vintage to not hit so much.
    - Number of hits go down.
    - Gravity starts hitting us regularly.
    - Spartans start saying to war Gravity.
    - I asked Gravity to not hit us so much.
    - Number of hits go down.
    - Gravity talks about 3-way war after Bastardia and Rooser rape. I say no war right now, not interested.
    - Vintage starts hitting us loads again.
    - Vintage hits some of our top kingdoms.
    - Vintage then hits Chief 2-3 times.
    - I say to Gravity: "War time, bitches!"
    - Gravity says "Okay."
    - Chief (My VAL) and Gravity AL say to warn Vintage about upcoming war. I object but happens anyway.
    - I say to war quickly and decisively. Gravity AL wants to war tonight.
    - Tonight comes, and Gravity AL says to war tomorrow night. Spartans can't war alone so agree.
    - Tell my alliance that war will be tomorrow night.
    - Hour or two later, Vintage declares war.
    - Chief gets pummeled. No-one has PA's or WL's and after noticing weird stuff, boot sectors from alliance to save them because we're unprepared. Wanted to keep Vintage at war with Spartans but we'll attack from the outside and Vintage won't have war bonus. Also, they won't be able to declare on Gravity.
    - Vintage uses exploit to cancel war with Spartans and declares on Gravity.
    - Pisses me off. Get first break on Zeal and go into deletion mode.

Happy?
  • Now i'll explain what happened from our side

1. Lots of hits on spartans because a lot of them started the round under defended.
    2. Sky talked to myself and I talked to some of our bigger guys and they toned it down.
    3. Bastardia had 8k tanks out on over 3.8k land, left less than 15000 goon defense at home and got raped. Rooster got hit 2 times if i'm not mistaken.
    4. Master chief and Round58 hit myself and a couple people in vintage, and a barrage of other hits on other kingdoms some gang bangs.
    5. I hit master chief back and lucky and clay hit with me zeal fails like a noob.
    6. Put kingdom in deletion mode (go me)
    7. Flazer tells me war is coming
    8. Take kingdom out of deletion (boo me)
    9. Tell Flazer to jump early
    10. Pummel master chief into the ground.
    11. Gravity declares war we peace them.
    12. Skydragon peaces us and kicks his sector, (skydragon uses links as well to do this)
    13. We take down war on spartans and switch to gravity.
    14. I get missled while i'm online cause its the right hting to do
  • In summation, Vintage > All. :)
  • edited August 2013
    5. Zeal.. totally forgot about your failed hit. I remember thinking what was up with that, lol.
    12. I didn't use an exploit, I wondered why Vintage could so went into Alliance Control screen and tried doing the same. It worked, but meant that we were at peace with you while you were at war with us!
    14. Lol.
  • August 5, 04:12:31 Our kingdom Master Chief (1:5) bravely defended against Al Capone (1:17) and lost 394 planets.

August 5, 11:52:58 Our kingdom Master Chief (1:5) bravely defended against Nail Yakupov (1:14) and was victorious.

yea MC took 2 hits (1 failed) before Vintage declared war then took another 4 after. not gb though but still a shitload of hits.
  • I woke up and needed a grab, Jester told me 29k goons was enough. He betrayed me :(
  • oh i thought you used links my bad
  • Nah, that's cool. Cancelling war can be done (Contrary to game rules). However, when you peace someone, there is no link to cancel it. An exploit would need to be used to cancel it.
  • the grabs on spartans weren't 'grabs'. they were grabbacks.

if u say there are too many hits from vintage. then stop grabbing vintage.
    if u scroll back. 1:5 rolled vintage first if i recall correctly. then they found him easy to hit and fat so they tried to roll him back.

and just fyi. we weren't going to grab spartans. we wanted to roll grav noobs, but u guys just had to hit our guys that were rolling gravity.
  • And Visors doesn't even have any KTs posted!
  • edited August 2013
    #1 cory... your kd is absolutely the shittiest 1 mill kd ever... #2 ive gitten more news from visors then your shitty, disgrace to the real gravity alliance... that is all
    #1 It is technically a 650,000 kingdom, roughly.
    #2 oh noes my kd sux i should cut myself
    #3 mad bro?
    #4 there is maybe 200 active kds and you expect 1 hour pop kills or something?

<3 you
  • the grabs on spartans weren't 'grabs'. they were grabbacks.

if u say there are too many hits from vintage. then stop grabbing vintage.
    if u scroll back. 1:5 rolled vintage first if i recall correctly. then they found him easy to hit and fat so they tried to roll him back.

and just fyi. we weren't going to grab spartans. we wanted to roll grav noobs, but u guys just had to hit our guys that were rolling gravity.
    Fyi, I almost completely avoided Vintage kingdoms after Damdred helped me out.
  • Now i'll explain what happened from our side

1. Lots of hits on spartans because a lot of them started the round under defended.
    2. Sky talked to myself and I talked to some of our bigger guys and they toned it down.
    3. Bastardia had 8k tanks out on over 3.8k land, left less than 15000 goon defense at home and got raped. Rooster got hit 2 times if i'm not mistaken.
    4. Master chief and Round58 hit myself and a couple people in vintage, and a barrage of other hits on other kingdoms some gang bangs.
    5. I hit master chief back and lucky and clay hit with me zeal fails like a noob.
    6. Put kingdom in deletion mode (go me)
    7. Flazer tells me war is coming
    8. Take kingdom out of deletion (boo me)
    9. Tell Flazer to jump early
    10. Pummel master chief into the ground.
    11. Gravity declares war we peace them.
    12. Skydragon peaces us and kicks his sector, (skydragon uses links as well to do this)
    13. We take down war on spartans and switch to gravity.
    14. I get missled while i'm online cause its the right hting to do
    WAIT!

you both forgot...
    1.Vintage had Round in bag from start
    2. cobras was bored and doing nothing
    3. then vintage raped Bastardia and Rooser...
    4. then cobras pushes to over 22k goons when noone else has 15k and vintage craps their pants like a bunch of lil school girls.
    5. The round was effectively over from a fun standpoint
    6. Cobras outlasts Zeal as the first KTs
    7. Cobras > Zeal
    8. Where are you now Darius?!?
    9. Come at me Bro in round 59 ;)
  • Mad? Lmao Nope... ask around I have been ridiculously inactive and yet still bigger then you! I am kinda shocked you thought capone a bigger threat.... :p
    Tiesto, ask around, I'm on every tick, max robz, workin the spreadsheetz, super active yo!

Er, wait. Nope. Hah. Still love you. And Zeal, and Jester.
  • Pfff cobra you silly girl
  • lol cobras makes me laugh, rooser i can't comment on that bastardia kinda deserved it for sending out so many tanks htough
  • and getting caught
  • rooser got rolled....... by me..... that's sad......
    i was a wall
  • psh i was right behind you wall when you rolled him i was able to hit him...

btw you foiled my ninja first hit on him
  • HAHA @ Cory ya know I got love for ya too... Too sad your on the opposing side, altho tbh I am quite disappointed at a few of you... I have never hit friends especially when they are KTed... The few of you know who you are... I wont hesitate when you make that risky grab early next game, believe that ;)
    If I was on your side, then who would there be to fight against? Come on now!

Good thing I won't be around next round for you to grab ;D

Much love brotha
  • Hmmm, this looks like it'll be a better war then I thought, Gravity is growing in ranks, it dropped at first like 4mill when it started.
  • 1. This game we play is called Star Kingdoms.
    2. There is only 1 Galaxy, it is inevitable that you will get hit by someone in another alliance. Stop with the tears.
    3. Anyone who picks Desert Wasteland as a planet type has no intentions of lasting more then a month and should never complain when they get rolled for having shitty defence and way too many goons.
    4. Remember when wars just happened because people were bored and wanted them, that was fun.
  • we shall see.. war is always a good idea to me ;))
    Didn't you die last round? :D
    2. There is only 1 Galaxy, it is inevitable that you will get hit by someone in another alliance. Stop with the tears.
    3. Anyone who picks Desert Wasteland as a planet type has no intentions of lasting more then a month and should never complain when they get rolled for having shitty defence and way too many goons.
    4. Remember when wars just happened because people were bored and wanted them, that was fun.
    this is a good post
  • I miss number 4
    5. If Dole didn't get wars he'd start a civil war.
  • edited August 2013
    Who is this Tiesto fgt? and why is he acting like a butthurt fgt in the war thread?