Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official League of Legends Thread (Starcraft is for silly asians)

Comments

• SC2 > HoN > LoL
  • Anything > SC2
  • LoL already controls the market for this kind of game. I am sure Dota2 will pull those who hate LoL but I suspect LoL will still be very popular and may beat out Dota2 in the end. For example I know I have invested too much time and money into LoL to leave for something else.
  • Ensemble studios really need to release AoE:4 and allow there to be just as much customization as the Blizzard games...i really miss AoE
  • Tyrsis where have you been. I just spent a whole christmas vacation working on my game.
  • You do realize Ensemble disbanded in 2009? So no more AoE, just got to stick with III.
  • Tyrsis where have you been. I just spent a whole christmas vacation working on my game.
    Been bored of the game lately. Might get on tonight.
  • You do realize Ensemble disbanded in 2009? So no more AoE, just got to stick with III.
    but 3 was shit!
  • I'm gonna need a duo partner dammit.

btw. I need suggestions on a champion to get good at for ranked. My main rammus is apparently autobanned all the time I hear. I don't own any good champs as I've found the ones I own kinda suck. I have Alistar, fiddle, katarina, lee sin, rammus, tristana, xerath, warwick and enough ip to get any champ. My rune set isn't complete for anything other than tanking but I have at least good enough ones to get by for AP and dps champs. I'm pretty good at tristana but don't like the other ranged carries as much because they lack escape mechanisms.
  • Add me: BCartfall
  • working on xerath and doing fairly well. Any other suggestions?

Thought about picking up sona as well
  • alright i've been doing fairly well with xerath, sona, lee sin... working on improving in a wdier variety before I start ranked. Played with someone from MLG today and didn't make a fool of myself.
  • MalMal
    edited January 2012
    Created Starkingdoms team. Invited Conana, lux, tyrsis, and koka. 3 slots still available.
  • lemmie hit 30
  • Add me guys.. Lv14 going good.. Mitch0z thats a zero for 0z
  • Lemmie find my account or make a new one.
  • I play this sometimes. Noodlebob my name on there.
  • If you need to make an account use my referral link on the OP. :P
  • Sk team is now:

1. Conana
    2. Kokashot
    3. Tyrsis
    4. Yourpalmal
    5. Lux
    6. SGC

Still have more slots.
  • If you need to make an account use my referral link on the OP. :P
    What so you can get bonus stuff :P
  • Hells yeah. Those runes are expensive and I want that free 6300 ip character
  • EUW? someone? :'(
  • MalMal
    edited January 2012
    Made another clip :) It was heat of the moment and wasn't perfect (my flash was to try to bait him back into the tower) but it was pretty fun.

• If you post the long youtube link, it will embed the video.

*cue music*

Theee moreee youuuu knowwww.
  • Played a bit of this recently with some friends.
    Had my ass cheeks clapped by a Katarina one game and a Malzahar the next.
    Sux.
  • just got a dota 2 key

so happy guys
  • hihaters > neg