Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Class

Comments

• 2 weeks is plenty of time to rebuild defense... And once he hits an active kd, like the 5 times he's hit me, he is no longer protected. Turtle up and build defense.
  • November 25, 06:52:02 Sleepwalker (1:7) Spy on Military The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,376 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 27,187 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 6,293 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 5,227 0 0 0 0
    Tactical Fighters 8,829 0 0 0 0

1. He wasn't protected when he was hit.
    2. He is an AT, that's a KT, aren't rules about hitting it.
    3. You said he was a KT 2 weeks ago.. Defense should be recovered if it's been 2 weeks.
  • 4. He's hit me multiple times
  • And now I've had 30-40 news in the last couple hours from hitting the Anti. Viva has SK all backwards.
  • November 25, 06:53:11 Our brave kingdom BillyGunn (1:4) attacked Sleepwalker (1:7) and conquered 363 planets.
    November 25, 06:56:04 Our brave kingdom BillyGunn (1:4) attacked Sleepwalker (1:7) and conquered 261 planets.
    November 25, 06:56:08 Our brave kingdom BillyGunn (1:4) attacked Sleepwalker (1:7) and conquered 180 planets.

Followed by:

November 25, 08:41:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 08:42:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was World in Collision (1:3)
    November 25, 08:42:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 08:44:44 Forces from World in Collision (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 958 planets, 53,637 platinum, 7,090 civilians, 29,001 energy, and 38 honor.
    Our military has lost: 447 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,335 laser dragoons, and 3,962 tanks.
    November 25, 09:03:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was vivalala (1:6)
    November 25, 09:03:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was vivalala (1:6)
    November 25, 09:03:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was vivalala (1:6)
    November 25, 09:32:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    November 25, 09:32:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    November 25, 09:36:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was XCyborgX (1:7)
    November 25, 09:36:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 09:39:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was XCyborgX (1:7)
    November 25, 09:39:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 31 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 25, 09:39:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 29 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 25, 09:42:50 Forces from Chessdotcom (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 819 planets, 91,815 platinum, 5,874 civilians, 26,902 energy, and 46 honor.
    Our military has lost: 431 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 3,895 laser dragoons, and 3,449 tanks.
    November 25, 09:57:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Land Of No Leggs (1:7)
    November 25, 09:57:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 25 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 25, 09:57:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Land Of No Leggs (1:7)
    November 25, 10:11:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 10:12:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 10:15:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was University (1:3)
    November 25, 10:15:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 10:18:24 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 776527 points of aid for 12 hours.
    November 25, 10:18:24 Forces from University (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 702 planets, 116,904 platinum, 4,895 civilians, 18,452 energy, and 37 honor.
    Our military has lost: 471 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,194 laser dragoons, and 4,181 tanks.
    November 25, 10:35:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 10:36:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Omecron Persei 8 (1:18)
    November 25, 10:36:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 12:08:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MreXclusive (1:20)
    November 25, 12:08:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 12:16:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 25, 12:18:00 Forces from This will end bad (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 639 planets, 18 platinum, 4,114 civilians, 10,997 energy, and 36 honor.
    Our military has lost: 108 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,365 laser dragoons, and 3,185 tanks.
  • Whatever scars. How u got that account anyway ???? Who give you it. Cheater
  • Whatever scars. How u got that account anyway ???? Who give you it. Cheater
    Your mom gave it to me.
  • His mom gave me the herpes
  • Scars that's cheating

Uni shud KT u
  • Scars that's cheating

Uni shud KT u
    well thats odd, you usually defend cheaters.
  • Yeah, and I never had multiple KD's during the round, even you can't say that Viva.
  • Nevermind guys, I've had it cleared up.. Viva isn't KT'ing me for hitting a protected KD (which he wasn't when I hit). He is KT'ing me for farming.. Farming an anti-turtle that is hitting in my alliance repeatedly. Makes sense. Glad someone could clear up Viva's thought process for me.

Another case of an AL around here not understanding what farming is, or what doing the right thing is.
  • Billy gun was alive when I killed your other kingdom

You are a KT for cheating

Uni shud back that but obviously want to see us farmed
  • I cheated? Please elaborate.
  • edited November 2012
    Billy gun was alive when I killed your other kingdom

You are a KT for cheating

Uni shud back that but obviously want to see us farmed
    viva, please remove your head from your ass. there were at least 2 different billy gunn kds around nearly all the round

quit running a distraction and protecting your confirmed IP+Interaction Kds in 1:7
  • Took 180 grabs and 67 ticks... But ya'll got me :-) good work there
  • Our brave kingdom This will end bad (1:3) attacked Pienog (1:11) and conquered 6 planets.

That is me winning!!!!!! :-P
  • Took 180 grabs and 67 ticks... But ya'll got me :-) good work there

You have my up most respect
  • November 26, 10:14:52 the [BadMofo] alliance has declared peace with the [LaughingCow] alliance.

Isnt this an act of war

Danks clever war tactics hahah
  • edited November 2012
    LC is run by Scouse. It makes sense to peace them. I talked to them yesterday and Qwj runs it. Soon as I made contact Qwj took over and talked for them. The rabbit hole is always deeper than it appears with 2ndC.
  • Nope, they just arent idiots and their eyes are open to what you and viva are upto. Once you protect cheats your allies turn their back on you mate.
  • edited November 2012
    Nobody is protecting cheats. It is just bs and not even good bs but obvious bs.
  • You refused to help, then declared on me with viva coz i was going to kill em.

Nice tactics dank now i see why FC is a thriving successful UA :-))
  • edited November 2012
    Viva is not cheating. This has nothing to do with FC. It is the right thing to do you need to die. Win or lose I stand by my allies. I don't flip flop.
  • edited November 2012
    Of course not sunshine

plzz dont post em or i war you...keep your #1 !!

:-))

edit -

rule breakers ...the same rules that you killed 1.10 for only days earlier.. now that its in his alliance

vivalala (1:6)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 25, 12:18:08
    Just don't post them if ya want to finish top spot

Pathetic hahah
  • edited November 2012
    Pretty sure they were deleting. The uni has more than enough firepower to handle that. You can lie and make shit up all you want I expect nothing less.
  • Pretty sure they were deleting. The uni has more than enough firepower to handle that.
    Yep, they where, but by this time viva had posted me and id been sabotaged

So I posted one of his top hof guys....then you jumped in.
  • We no you where going to jump us qwj
    It was just a matter of time
    Other people may be think but me and dank no the score
    We have seen you plotting this for ages
    It's revenge
    If the other alliance don't want to get involved then I don't care it makes them inactive and boring

You have a problem . You tell too many lies
  • Plotting for ages? even though I didnt have an alliance until a few hours earlier

Re
    Tard :-))
  • You scar and tyris

I was not born yesterday you fooking school ground bully