Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

Comments

• The only real test of ALs would be if they were given similar ressources. You cant compare a guy who has 10 loyal kds to a guy who has 2-3, itll all come down to who they land in their alliance.

Scallywags had a bucket of good, solid players arranged to be there before it even started, no doubt it was going to be dominant. Epic was a huge fail, he wanted 1:1-1:5 rather than good KDs lol
  • The only real test of ALs would be if they were given similar ressources. You cant compare a guy who has 10 loyal kds to a guy who has 2-3, itll all come down to who they land in their alliances
    This is very true and it would be nice if there more dominant groups present to even the playing field, lynog tried with trainingbra... Well they try to split up a lot tbh the scousers , but the same group of ppl target them first every round so they team stomp the server. Believe it or not if ppl didn't target them week 2 they wouldn't stack or team up as often as they do. they enjoy competing with each other as much as the enemies. But when tools yell "Death to scousers! Death to 2ndC!" Wat do they expect from them? And since 2ndC is the only group that can still muster forces worth a damn. Besides like my buddies ofc :P

• I dont buy into the 2ndc or scouser crap haha, they can be killed like anyone else. People like SkyDragon turn them into martyrs, the player base should just treat them like every other player.

Whether you're good or bad, your slate should ideally be clean at the start of a round.
  • I dont buy into the 2ndc or scouser crap haha, they can be killed like anyone else. People like SkyDragon turn them into martyrs, the player base should just treat them like every other player.

Whether you're good or bad, your slate should ideally be clean at the start of a round.
    they should but they dont and they never will. If your too big your a cheat and you need to be killed. its the way of SK
  • Haha i know, its a damn shame. Thered be fun competition, now were left with girly drama and KTs that detract from the real fun of it
  • We try to split up every round, I have actually landed in lynogs sector once or twice and had to recreate to get away.

The round you was in his sector zeal in training, i landed there too and had to move haha

People just rage because we dont hit each other, like they would hit their RL mates... when I was kt a few days ago i said to lynog, iv got basically no def left, if u want you can roll me 4x and get at least 17,000 land, legit, no farming, simply hitting a kt

he still said no, it just doesnt happen, yet these bottomfeeders that post us every round rage that we dont.
  • We try to split up every round, I have actually landed in lynogs sector once or twice and had to recreate to get away.

The round you was in his sector zeal in training, i landed there too and had to move haha

People just rage because we dont hit each other, like they would hit their RL mates... when I was kt a few days ago i said to lynog, iv got basically no def left, if u want you can roll me 4x and get at least 17,000 land, legit, no farming, simply hitting a kt

he still said no, it just doesnt happen, yet these bottomfeeders that post us every round rage that we dont.
    I'll be honest i agree with qwj i wouldn't hit my rl friends in this game, maybe if they were a KT in an alliance I was in but yea reason enough not to hit in my books.

Also sorry about the kt, was a alliance decision GSD really had nothing to do with it faught it all the way.
  • why do people keep thinking my alliance had 0 kills when we never even bothered to post the kills we did in the pfs :-p
  • lets also not forget about 619 selling out to miltu for kesha multies to try and look good as an alliance, just full of cheating fags whenever you associate with 619

this round was pretty bad too, cheating to the max from 619 and crew. Probably the main reason why I don't enjoy someone who hops 5 different kds the round before
  • Hahaha he's better then u so he cheated eh? I believe it bro I do.

• skydragon makes better posts than you
  • skydragon makes better posts than you
    I dislike myself for agreeing with this.

• I think i recreated after i was killed...sounds kinda familiar. I cant remember how far in that was though, pretty sure that was my biggest kd though haha :(

If memory serves me right, jayr suicided often due to the Uni NAPs, then he did it on Jones so the rest of us could grab some easy Jonesland. Which ended up getting him killed, and i think jones took over a new kd and kept that one as a massive probefarm.

I liked that round, hasnt been many like it since.
    Jonesland is never easy land.

I literally can not remember the last time i was broken without either bein;

Suicide powerless
    Suicide broke
    Noobed out (Sent Tfs instead of tanks)
    Kt'ed
    Ghost

Or a combination of the above :D

Plus the round your talkin about Guardia and Lux broke first before gayr, they suicided me powerless - Broke my 10ktanks def. Guardia left ~4k tanks worth home and lux even less on his anti turtle. :-D
  • Memory is foggy on that, I dont think i had WLs when you were easy land.. not sure. I just remember jayr losing his kd over it hahaha
  • even if you did have wls jones was only 3k land at the time and you were some piss poor VI kd that could just about break land D newbies. Bruce Wayne if i remember right. i highly doubt even after all the crap that happened you could of broke him or that he was still easy land. Maybe days later after he had been inac for a while but defo not straight away
  • I think i recreated after i was killed...sounds kinda familiar. I cant remember how far in that was though, pretty sure that was my biggest kd though haha :(

If memory serves me right, jayr suicided often due to the Uni NAPs, then he did it on Jones so the rest of us could grab some easy Jonesland. Which ended up getting him killed, and i think jones took over a new kd and kept that one as a massive probefarm.

I liked that round, hasnt been many like it since.
    Jonesland is never easy land.

I literally can not remember the last time i was broken without either bein;

Suicide powerless
    Suicide broke
    Noobed out (Sent Tfs instead of tanks)
    Kt'ed
    Ghost

Or a combination of the above :D

Plus the round your talkin about Guardia and Lux broke first before gayr, they suicided me powerless - Broke my 10ktanks def. Guardia left ~4k tanks worth home and lux even less on his anti turtle. :-D
    you should add "dont care" lol
  • even if you did have wls jones was only 3k land at the time and you were some piss poor VI kd that could just about break land D newbies. Bruce Wayne if i remember right. i highly doubt even after all the crap that happened you could of broke him or that he was still easy land. Maybe days later after he had been inac for a while but defo not straight away
    Wrong three times in one post, must be a record.
  • no not atall right right and right.

Jones was 3k land when those guys hit him which means you was less than that. i highly doubt that a VI kd at less than 3k land had enough O to break him. The fact that you never broke him says it all tbh. He didnt have anything out so if he was so "easy" then why didnt you hit the moment your wls got home? or couldnt your 300 troopers cut it?
  • Uh oh my girl put in 300.... U Fuckers are in the shit now!!

Spartans! Prepare for glory!!
  • Youre so emotional sometimes hahaha, easy land meant he was powerless and suicided on, therefore in relation to his prior kd.. yes, ill be damned, easy land.

Maybe your memory is better than mine, I couldnt tell you my stats from last round much less 10 rounds ago.
  • edited October 2012
    im cool as a cucumber zeal. Im just telling it how it is seeing as people distort the truth over time. Jones kd even after what happened was still not easy land, If it was then anto turtle DWs wouldnt ofhad to 1. suicide him powerless (luxs hit) and 2. suicide fullstop (jayrs kd).

You said you dont think you had WLs when he was "easy land" and im setting the record straight is all. :)
  • I would have chosen my words more carefully had i known someone would be anal over them ;)
    The moral of the story was jayr suicided his kd, nothing else was relevant.
  • I will open hand slap jones and jayr... Same time.
  • so why is jones so good
  • so why is jones so good
    Ill open hand you too, your a terrible troll... Go away.
  • I would have chosen my words more carefully had i known someone would be anal over them ;)
    The moral of the story was jayr suicided his kd, nothing else was relevant.
    Well you word your shit more carefully then nigga, expecially when it comes to anything scouse.

Im so anal puppy is viewing this right now and sitting in a puddle his hoop is so wet.
  • More like "SPLOOSH!"
  • hg sucks im better.