Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

Comments

• Hotgates fails to deliver every time.
  • edited October 2012
    Hotgates fails to deliver every time.
    Ty, If I ever created an alliance at round start then went to war, cried to the guy who warred me then rage disbanded my alliance within the first 48 hrs of war. I wouldn't show my face in PFs nvm attempt to troll the guy who warred me and I think it was a 2v1.You and flazs two alliances vs our rank 1 and flazer tucked tail once his cronies got lol stomped and you begged for us to stop for fcks sake lol...

U didn't know? children should be seen not heard. Shhhhh

• m8 u best be showing more respect to people who are better players then u

a couple aim msgs and i could get an alliance made that would fuck you up before ur bf has a chance to

This is all half of you do anymore.

This is all half of you do anymore.
    ...you no make talks right.
  • It was in response to a post that starts with "m8." I guess I was reaching for that lower bar.
  • cmon m8 i didnt know spelling bad you a good/bad person
  • Lmao how do u poke fun at someone named pos? Kinda redundant IMO.

But I trolls u anyhow... Fck ur face pos.show me a better player and ill show him respect.
  • tyrsis is one of the greatest people to play this game at the moment

his game skill/theory is miles ahead of yours

and his leadership abilities are good enough to easily create a top alliance

what is your pedigree m8?
  • Pos=Neg and we all remember HG>Neg
  • Lmao SK is dead and your a clown if Ty is your hero pos. least you could name someone who has ever archived a top kd or a #1 alliance.... Like.... Ever.

I really hope that was simply a troll attempt and you weren't being srs.

• ^how many fucks i give about archives
  • HG sure talks alot, about as big of a failure as 619 is, who honestly lets their alliance fall apart when it was stacked to the shits, quite sad
  • edited October 2012
    Ok we'll Ty can't build kds any better then rank 50 (normal) , can't lead alliances unless he got a sister, runs the same calcs during wars as anyone else ( I was there when fepo gave him the pk calc) I mean all in all like most of us his record is unremarkable, I mean he really isn't even a good troll.

Saying you don't take anything I listed into account (above) when weighing players skill set is a lie zeal and you know it. He'll with your logic dank is truly a boss then eh? Lmao

Listen flazer nothing you guys did to 619 or LG that he/we didn't do to you and your alliance first. You still butt hurt over being manipulated by 619 then butt rushed the first time we ran LG? That shit was hilarious...
  • Your post fell apart at the end there - I don't really understand the last 4 lines of it.
  • The first round we ran LG 619 and I had flazer and Ty thinking we wanted to ally and sister there 2 alliances. The wild card and ace up my sleeve was my old SF buddy running echoes alliance telling us wat Ty and flazer were scheming on and also telling them he had there back. Then LG and echoes tore sauce and buttsecs to pieces within a week both Ty and flazer quit.

This round they seemed to of gotten there revenge of sorts... Mostly cuz I wasn't playing ofc, cuz I would have booted 1:13 soon as I knew they were there and farmed em. Like 619 was attempt but once cobra double crossed him he said fck it.
  • Bbqsauce lasted longer than a week, hell it was better than the other nublet alliances given how diluted sectors were with multis back then.

As for archives, nah HG, I really don't measure any one based on those. Cyborg has rank 1's yet ive rolled him, and i dont consider myself a top player. Rank 1 alliances are often the melting pot of the whores who survived wars, so that is usually useless as well.

If I am to form an opinion on a player, itll be based on shit I see. Like Epic a few rounds ago, Lux kept getting cockslapped yet still grew bigger than me, i consider that a good player. I dont give two shits for players who perfect singular builds and cant rebuild. I need some solid info other than an archived rank ;)
  • edited October 2012
    LoL lux the reaper? Or the other lux? And yea I agree generally. Still I haven't seen Ty do anything impressive to date.

BBQ with you and Rico right? Yea BBQ did ok because BBQ had better officers then leaders.Def lasted longer then Ty's alliance lol. but flazer once killed did the same thing 619 did this round which was quit. Funny he would even bring it up considering most ppl have decent memories and all...

Wait didn't you land with lynog,Q,TJ,and I that round?
  • Heh. Flazer didnt quit from sauce, he was unceremoniously evicted. I was in sauce from day one, in a premi with jayr/arson/some random. Had the same kd names... Pro Abortion I believe?
  • Other lux. I dont think Lux the Reaper can build decent kds, never seen one from him
  • edited October 2012
    Oh yea and jayr kept suiciding cuz we told him miltu was coming for him... Lmao. Did u recreate in our sector? I thought u and TJ were bustin my balls in SFs that round.

And yea I was gonna say lux builds srs kds... Reaper not so much.
  • I think i recreated after i was killed...sounds kinda familiar. I cant remember how far in that was though, pretty sure that was my biggest kd though haha :(

If memory serves me right, jayr suicided often due to the Uni NAPs, then he did it on Jones so the rest of us could grab some easy Jonesland. Which ended up getting him killed, and i think jones took over a new kd and kept that one as a massive probefarm.

I liked that round, hasnt been many like it since.
  • edited October 2012
    Yea it was fun I actually kept a rank 50 kd all round till the multis started on me :P that was the round they tried to pk me and failed lol... I ran my mouth and they didn't fail in the following rounds lmao..Forgot my kd name tho I wonder if I archived...?

Edit: Yep I archived lol rank 1 sector no thanks to me and rank 96 lmao I blame TJ tho, fcker thought it would be funny I survived kts, multi rape and he figured might as well try to roll me outta the top 100 too. Such an ass. Round 41 :) you know holo has done that to me before... FCKin 2ndC loool
  • That was the round where lynog or qwj was robbing silverion intra-alliance, and you told him "you should spend your money cause theres nothing wrong with that". I lold.
  • LoL I just said the same in leviathan. Spend that shit bishes! The inner alliance is a bit much but I was just poking at silverion.
  • it was the round where lux suicided 700k of jones power at like 3k land then guardia suicide hit jones and got away with it followed by lux with some pos anti turtle dw and THEN jayr suicided some shitty DW on him.

About a week later reality set in for Guardia when he realised his pos MT kd was going nowhere and posted -quitting soon- and -not even active-. When it clearly stated on moo he was online 22 of every 24hours.

Jones got mercers KD shart and Qwj Jones Alex and a couple more rickrolled Guardia and started a war with LG.

Flazer posted me as first KT and about 4-5 of his guys suicided on me and made themselves easy KTs. Atmo was one and so was Zamerano i think.

LG were 12 kills to Flazers 0 and the war was over. Pretty pathetic tbh but then thats all ive ever seen from that crew. They talk an awesome fight but when it comes down to the knitty gritty they bring nothing but fail.

Just like the "EPIC" alliance last round. epically shit. You cant be wannabe whores and expect to make a good alliance.
  • Yea those suiciders were sexy we were pulling 8 hr kills on guys like neg and pos and they still run their mouths in PFs, ill say it again once a farm always a farm. Was it the 2nd war that Rico took over WG for sauce and did some damage?

LG only disbanded cuz somehow Stella and natso got controls and freaked out an disbanded while 619 slept. Then moogle came outta left field and retirementhome was born of the X LG sectors... Moogle with his happy new year pks lmao