Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

Comments

• Six is a lot? B-)
  • No Lynog that isn't a Vagina on my face, but coming from someone who sees men's mouths as a place to stick their Dick.... I can see how it would confuse you :-)

Zeality... That precious little thing is a ginger in training and I know you haven't seen 100 million of us... So I know she looks different that the other 99,999,999 babies that you googled, for whatever reason, and she's damn beautiful!
  • Eh she's a 5 at best. Gingers are kreepy
  • Ok, well, Pie to be honest I don't think your daughter is ugly. I'm sorry if that really affected you. To be fair and honest, I have no opinion of your daughter.
  • A 5 out of 5!
  • Is that how many chromosomes she's missing?

ok ok now I'm done...
  • Wow... Good... One. But I feel the need to remind you she's my daughter, not the product of you and your sister, you inbred twat. Fucking grow a set and stop going to family reunions to find your future ex wives. God damn you are a serious moron.
  • Why do people get so upset over jokes on kids? I get why you're passionate, but making fun of say, someone who slept with a tranny, is potentially just as offensive to them.

Its funny because NSG was practically crucified for a joke thats on the same level as many others made here.
  • nah its not zeal. personally attacking someone is nowhere as bad as attacking their children. Not even in the same league. its just a no go
  • edited October 2012
    I think it depends on what offends each individual. Saying the word "fag" to some people is worth chopping you up and throwing you in a bin.

I read it as: NSG calling the product of Pie ugly. Be like him saying Pie cant produce a good baby, which is definitely not crossing lines based on shit ive read here.

If he just generally meant the kid is ugly, not relating to Pie, then its a different story.
  • I read it as this - I'm a guy on the internet. You told me I'd be better as a troll than being seriously wrong in this thread. I won. [Bonus, I pissed Lynog off too.]

I doubt you remember Pie but I did have like a compassionate (albiet, 2-minute) talk with you about your son's recovery the first round I came back to play(maybe 5 rounds ago - you still had your blog in your KD profile the '3.14 journey' or whatever).

Seriously though, SK is definitely a good reference for moral center (oh and I'll add CONSISTENCY too).
  • edited October 2012
    Why do people get so upset over jokes on kids? I get why you're passionate, but making fun of say, someone who slept with a tranny, is potentially just as offensive to them.

Its funny because NSG was practically crucified for a joke thats on the same level as many others made here.
    I don't know if you have kids but your outlook changes when you do. Talking smack about someones kids is not funny to them even if it isn't true. I pushed a guy over at Walmart for bumping into my girl and knocking her down. My wife was trying to do damage control it's like I blacked out. I wouldn't even talk to him I just walked off. It was just an accident I couldn't help it he was dead to me.
  • Haha to clarify i think its fucked up, but I also think some of the jokes here are fucked up too. Ive heard dead mother jokes from SK players, im just wondering where this imaginary line has been drawn.
  • edited October 2012
    I think it is a no go with kids. In my defense that jackass popped a wheelie with his shopping cart and ran into her.
  • You didnt piss me off NSG, Pie literally handed you your ass and you reverted to insulting his baby daughter. I was just pointing out how much of a Ass you are, You can make it out like a joke now after all is said and done but you said i originally because he had beat you so bad you had nothing else to say.
  • Before I had a child I thought parents were over protective nuts. Something happens psychologically it's an animal instict.
  • edited October 2012
    [IN RESPONSE TO LYNOG]

How?

Seriously, the only point I was wrong on was trying to figure out who made the 'LT' worth argument. That's the only factual statement I was wrong on (twice).

Otherwise, go find my argument, Lynog. Seriously, go find it. Thread's only 1 page, shouldn't take too long.

Here, I'll even engage Pie's second reply to me : (to Pie)
    A) Then you are just god damn stupid and have never seen a SoK of any of my KDs
    B) True, but my question stated BOTH LDs AND LTs... So that argument is dumb as shit as well
    C) It's Flazer and the argument is actually very compelling and if you were to actually read through it, it makes complete sense... The biggest downfall is people thinking cause you're all LTs, you have shit defense.

It would have been better if you were trolling... Sorry man
    A) Sure, I'm ignorant of your SOK cause I never looked. I don't know how that makes me stupid. I also don't know what color a hummingbird's iris is. Maybe I'll learn and make that my sole basis on how to judge other people's intelligence.
    B) I never even tried to answer that question. I literally posed another question - simply one about identifying who's random fuck theory got wormholed into this thread.
    C) Oh, it was Flazer's argument. I love how this answer also included the phrase "all LTs," literally right after you were pretty explicit how you my argument was dumb as shit for neglecting "BOTH LDs AND LTs".

I don't claim to be intimately knowledgeable about the mechanics of this game, but if I remember correctly, a ton of people thought whoever was found building LTs was dumbshit. So why not post the theory - if it stands up at least you get partial credit for knowing your half of the argument that I wasn't having.
  • is this guy ever not talking nonsense?
  • edited October 2012
    Why don't you ask for clarification? Do you need it for:

1) The statement that I wasn't trying to argue at all with Pie.
    2) The fact that the only thing Pie proved me wrong on was who made the LD/LT combo theory.
    3) My re-engagement of Pie's argument.
    4) I want to see the damn theory now.
  • I could make a visual graphic with annotations, if you'd like.
  • PiePie
    edited October 2012
    Ok dumb shit let me go into more detail for your simple mind..

A) you accused me of never making defense, there I pointed that has never been my strategy and called you a dumbass for even suggesting it. How the fuck can you say I don't know how to build defense if you've never seen my SoK... So honestly you just made my point dumb shit

B) you again accused me of being all lts and I had to point out I said LDs and LTs.. and this was after you said I didn't know what either was... So make up your fucking mind. Are you accusing me of being 90% D with all LTs or do I not know what they are?

C) all I did was correct your stupid ass when you identified the wrong tool making the argument for all LTs. And I threw in the compelling argument crap, because I had read his statements on it and if it didn't make you LOOK underdefended... I might try it. Hell I bet you're one of the idiots who upgrades his LTs to LDs...

It's not my argument and I'm not wanting any credit for it. If Flazer wants to post it, he can...
  • edited October 2012
    When I said "Thought that was you Pie," I was referring to the originator of the theory that values LTs - not as a guy who doesn't build defense.

I didn't realize that you read it as me accusing you of not building defense.

Addendum: did you edit the post prior to my toking yoda? I do remember posting that in direct response to that theory being explicitly mentioned. Did anyone edit one of the earlier posts.
  • Is toking yoda anything like toking bathsalts?
  • Nope! No edits... You said that in response to me asking HG if he even knew what LTs and,LDs were... Great job trying to back track there lol. Fucking tool... No one said all LTs at all... Until you did.
  • My stupidity is making troopers as DW btw...
  • whatever stupidity you have done Pie you can say you have led successful alliances and built semi decent KDs.

This guy has more activity than me and cant get past 3k land. Then comes in here and acts like a rocket scientist with the shit he rambles constantly.

pie> nsg its that simple
  • LTs have a purpose. I did some strange shit in newb mode on S2 this rd, ended up with 3k soldiers and enough cash for like 500 tanks haha. Factor in enough tanks for hits and i may as well be land d.

Made some lts, some goons and tanks... was a very Pie-looking Kd but it was better than saying "lts suck!!!" and going pure tank.
  • I always start the rounds with some LTs. I usually end up converting them at some point a week or two into the round.

Don't tell me this "theory" is simply how economical it is to build LTs and/or LDs during newbie mode and a little into the round? No regular KD gets KT'd the first few days, and as long as you have decent d (a lot easier to acquire with cheaper units) you probably won't get tapped multiple times.
  • edited October 2012
    i've made lt's in the past when ld's are't available and my def needs a push due to anti turtles and such, its not the best choice and i would never make lt's over ld's, but there is nothing wrong with making a few early if you need to i would say.

edit**are should of been aren't