Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

edited September 2012 in General
Nuff said..

But since I'm stopping in I gotta talk shit.

Lmao off at Tynoobsis and Flaznoob still trying there hardest to fck with my peeps and getting stomped time after time... C'mon I mean this is the second time they took on LG and both times any alliance they had before or after there little tantrum didn't last 24 hrs... Moral of the story? 619 > Both of em.

LoL at farming noise... Who has never hit a suicider/disbanded?

I'm gonna play some next round so whoever is using Kesha's bot should make me some competition :P

Comments

• The fck is up wit triple posts ?
  • Strong it is, the force.
  • Hey look its PanU
  • Did flaz recreate after getting bent over? I'm gonna need land outta noob.
  • Where you at Bro? I need some fresh land and everyone knows you have no clue on how to train any defense.... Do you even know what a laser dragoon or laser trooper is?
  • I thought that was you, Pie?

• Fuck NSG, I'm usually 90% defense... You really need to get your facts straight before you try trolling and to be completely fucking honest... Your trolling sucks like Dank on the glass pipe with some good ol' Dr Ice's Teeth Remover in that glass bowl. Just give it up man. Stick to finding farmers...
  • edited September 2012
    A) I wasn't trolling.
    B) You can still be 90% defense all LTs (oh god, why)
    C) I think it might have actually been Tyrsis who attempted the LT argument, I just don't quite remember convincingly.
  • A) Then you are just god damn stupid and have never seen a SoK of any of my KDs
    B) True, but my question stated BOTH LDs AND LTs... So that argument is dumb as shit as well
    C) It's Flazer and the argument is actually very compelling and if you were to actually read through it, it makes complete sense... The biggest downfall is people thinking cause you're all LTs, you have shit defense.

It would have been better if you were trolling... Sorry man
  • Your daughter's ugly... Sorry man
  • Pie has just straight up handed NSG his ass on a plate, he didnt even try to post one of his shitty pics as a response, You should retire and make an new PF name next week, Pie has just ended you
  • edited September 2012
    In b4 nsg tries to grammar basically as an attempt to save face.
  • edited September 2012
    doesnt matter , My grammar is terrible but that doesnt change the fact pie just outright wiped his dick on NSGs face. expecially around his lips
  • And an out right lie. You have completely destroyed what was left of your shitty reputation. Leave now before you get laughed out of the pfs..
  • what did I do
  • Prolly built lts.
  • ive said some fucked up shit in here but i would never ever ever in a million years insult someones children.

What a huge cunt
  • ive said some fucked up shit in here but i would never ever ever in a million years insult someones children.

What a huge cunt
    children off limits imo
  • Was he trying to make fun of me and flazer?
  • I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone. The smoking Yoda is showing how nebulous everything in this thread is.

Oh, let me get this straight - hammering dank about smoking meth despite the drug having personally affected two people very close to him is ok (in fact, BORING), but calling someone's child ugly after he ASKS ME TO TROLL is disgusting, pitiable, and worthy of the greatest condemnation.

Fine guys, I went too far. Next time I need to adjust my moral center, I'll certainly come to the SK PFs.
  • edited September 2012
    what did I do
    @ Flammer : U were born and learned to computer. I'm going to cut ur heart out with a spoon next round.

@ Lynog : Grammer is overrated anyhow.

@ The dead guy poking at pies kid : I'm gonna cut ur heart with a spoon next round too. And pies kid had an accident u twit, plus dank tweaks out so much what u expect ppl to say about him never mind that its true.

@ Pie : I'm in ur old sector... It's like I could smell hatetank or sum thin. PS, the fck is a laser trooper/dragoon?

• Hey man, we attack each other... We say shit to dank about dank. I've never once accused his kids (if he has any) or his wife/gf of smoking meth. Idc what you say to me or about, just leave my family out of it. And yes I know people are going to say I brought it on myself... But there are people around here who are my friends and sometimes they ask me about my kids and to update my pf pic... Well I went a step further and posted a pic of one of the most beautiful baby girls EVER! my opinion is biased ofc. Hell NSG if you had come back with she is cute, sure she yours? That's attacking me and completely within the boundaries...
  • edited September 2012
    yo momma so fat when she jumped she got stuck

honestly, does your child even have a sense of ugliness or what it even means? The only person who could possibly take offense to such words is you, and getting upset about it means that you let something become overdramatic

we arent girls people, this is no soap opera
  • omg i just noticed pies pic!

is that a vagina on your chin?
  • edited September 2012
    Best part of flazer ran down his mamas leg.
  • can you atleast be enjoyable to read, you are very boring
  • Ur " girlfriend" just said the same thing about u... Ironic
  • edited September 2012
    the baby in his pic looks like every other six babies ive seen... least it doesnt have a cleft palate
  • thats a lot of babies, you must search for pics on the internet to see that many

nonce alert