Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pussy > SK

Comments

• LTs have a purpose. I did some strange shit in newb mode on S2 this rd, ended up with 3k soldiers and enough cash for like 500 tanks haha. Factor in enough tanks for hits and i may as well be land d.

Made some lts, some goons and tanks... was a very Pie-looking Kd but it was better than saying "lts suck!!!" and going pure tank.
    I would rather go all tanks and take the risk being land d :D

• I always start the rounds with some LTs. I usually end up converting them at some point a week or two into the round.

Don't tell me this "theory" is simply how economical it is to build LTs and/or LDs during newbie mode and a little into the round? No regular KD gets KT'd the first few days, and as long as you have decent d (a lot easier to acquire with cheaper units) you probably won't get tapped multiple times.
    The point of it is there are better ways to build a KD. Its not like you get -30% defense nerf just for having LTs haha, but you arent maximizing. Think of it like purposely wasting a couple PAs a day instead of robbing.
  • LTs have a purpose. I did some strange shit in newb mode on S2 this rd, ended up with 3k soldiers and enough cash for like 500 tanks haha. Factor in enough tanks for hits and i may as well be land d.

Made some lts, some goons and tanks... was a very Pie-looking Kd but it was better than saying "lts suck!!!" and going pure tank.
    I would rather go all tanks and take the risk being land d :D

I considered it :p
  • I love tanks they give you the option of suiciding then dragging out a KT for days. Love it.
  • Gonna go r/r next round 100% pfs soldiers only.
  • Gonna go r/r next round 100% pfs soldiers only.

Gimme ur coords next round! :D
  • edited October 2012
    I remember we all laughed when Omni said that. Then the nightmare began.
  • NSG... I got a little secret for you... This game is all about economics. Whoever gets the most plat and spends it the most economical, usually is the biggest... Unless they happen to farm... But then the land is used to get more plat...
  • I remember we all laughed when Omni said that. Then the nightmare began.
    Did omni actually go powerless r/r with ~100% pfs?
  • Sup HG?
    Stopping in to try and talk some sense into these nerds :P which turns into troll fest ofc.

Also someone in this sector is using ur name and isn't very entertaining I demand the following.

1. If its you SPAM.
    2. If its not you this person should be uni kted for bringing shame to the name.
    3. Someone needs to make me inacts plz.

Make it happen peeps

• Lmao def needs to be a uni kt.
  • he is Levis WG and may i say hes is THE worse WG ive ever layed eyes on bar none.
  • I don't know what alias our current AL goes by on the pfs, but i'm not sure anyone understood that move. I mean, campco's got experience yea but half the previous leadership was literally going to target him and the other half was like, "You shouldn't.. meh do what you want."
  • edited October 2012
    Campco gets targeted cuz he uses ppls names and doesn't even make it fun.. He just posts "targets" and logs out...waste of space!

@ NSG: Also he gets targeted for being a skank... Always trying to save his own skin and what he don't understand via all his experience is if he let it be he would be able to remake and then be forgotten , but he chooses to do shady sh!t instead which will continue the cycle. Like Ty and Flaz as well, the 3 of em know we're likely to smash them so they try under handed tactics... Lol an we see how that worked out for em.

Moral of story... Fck wit ours; we fck wit yours...does make for a decent round tho.
  • Yeah, I heard of the impostor and was hoping it was at least a fun fake. I'm so disappointed.
  • I should have been the imposter... Then you could be Screamin your own name and telling yourself how stupid you are... Or me, something like that.
  • Ha ha, even though I often disagree with you Pie, you aren't usually boring.
  • Fuck it massing LT's
  • gotta say campco's ALing is shit as hell
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    Nuff said..

But since I'm stopping in I gotta talk shit.

Lmao off at Tynoobsis and Flaznoob still trying there hardest to fck with my peeps and getting stomped time after time... C'mon I mean this is the second time they took on LG and both times any alliance they had before or after there little tantrum didn't last 24 hrs... Moral of the story? 619 > Both of em.

LoL at farming noise... Who has never hit a suicider/disbanded?

I'm gonna play some next round so whoever is using Kesha's bot should make me some competition :P

makin a return after i made u realise u were a retard

best be leavin m8 b4 i do the same agen
  • edited October 2012
    Roflmao who are you? Weren't u kod using forum multis or something? Didn't the scousers take turns on u no lube? Shut ur face or your farm land again next round. Bottom line is if had a hand in kicking your teeth in way to often for you to be using that for anything but suxin dick noob.

Also I have good news Tigermonkey! Since the uni was bosh and didn't kt campco I decided to beat his kd and I ofc am successful!! 8 days and I got him beat... He won't tell me how old his bob dole kd is tho :(
  • Pretty sure neg and kod are two different people. And I find it amusing when mouthpieces call others landfarms, they could both turn your bum into hamburger meat.

Lets condense all of your future responses into "I can get others to destroy your kd" ;)
  • 1. Pretty sure neg and kod are two different people.

2.Lets condense all of your future responses into "I can get others to destroy your kd" ;)
    1. Nope same farm IMO, cuz I post em and they get farmed lol
    2. C'mon zeal that was line 1 when I said "don't the scousers take turns on u no lube?" I consider you slightly more entertaining to troll vs cuz you normally at least read some on what I type and accurately counter but this time... Fail

• edited October 2012
    Point 1 proves my point 2 ;) Posting a KT isnt too noteworthy
  • edited October 2012
    More noteworthy then not posting kts? Or these guys not even being able to claim they rolled me lol. So lemme get this straight zeal it is more noteworthy to troll and claim nothing but "I can probably roll you or probably get you kted? Then... Being able to say I got you kted and you couldn't roll me.

Cuz not for nothin bro... These guys might get pre kt intel on me but until I'm posted they aren't in my news at all, so your logic is flawed IMO. Being able to build big kds that are useless is a joke lol, they literally grow to feed the top offenses every round bro if that's not a farm then... Verses my kds which are normally turtles they can't break before I post em for kts then... I unturtle,war, and then get smashed.

So to recap cuz I confuse myself conversing via phone sometimes.

The most kod or neg can claim is the same thing I do to them over and over ,which is post me as a kt and farm. Neither have ranked or out lived me with original kds during rounds I've played, so if they don't live long enough to even be able to roll me who wins? And to think I only target them cuz of their mouths/ easy land for my alliances top hitters and u call me a mouthpiece? Ironic
  • Well neither kod or neg have ranked or put lived me while I was leading an alliance. If I didn't lead and they likely hid then I likely didn't care and someone else posted there lol kds and I def roll it.. Maybe not first but I bet I smashed on kod and neg more then they smashed me B-)
  • such a tool we dont even read your posts
  • Says the guy who rage quit cuz he realized he couldn't roll me week 3 lmao, and again there are witness's lynog and jones were rofl... Cry baby.
  • Hot damn thats a lot of text, ill bookmark it and read it when I have access to a pc.
  • edited October 2012
    Hot damn thats a lot of text, ill bookmark it and read it when I have access to a pc.
    Yea my bad. I'm fairly certain it doesn't make sense either but ....I sure told you!!