Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Careful Darius. Your oh so awesome logic has the potential to kill enough villagers to hand the wolves the game :)
  • Darius, you take things way too seriously. Also, I don't listen to you because you're almost always wrong.

And you're wrong about why Narshe had to be taken out.
    I considered using a seer on Narshe tonight, but I wouldnt have because im not a moron and I understand logic

What part of im a near genius engineer and youre a random british guy who drove out to fight someone who talked shit to you on the internet is difficult for you to imagine that I might actually be smarter than you
  • edited April 2014
    Careful Darius. Your oh so awesome logic has the potential to kill enough villagers to hand the wolves the game :)
    Only need 3-4 good people alive to keep the game going atm, if we lose its because cory and skydragon are idiots

I has a feeling youre a wolf based on your response, which is why I called you out in the first place to see

Zeal has bitten too
  • As I said..believe what you will.
  • edited April 2014
    Darius just said so much stupid shit in those last two posts that I'd be surprised if the ww's don't make the connections and win the game.

You're a Genius? lol.
  • Phantom u need to get an avatar pic.
  • If you believe yourself, that is sad. Whats more likely is youre pushing your own strategy which is all fair, but you're flat out wrong and itll be proven if Tyrsis kills me tonight.
  • Darius just said so much stupid shit in those last two posts that I'd be surprised if the ww's don't make the connections and win the game.

You're a Genius? lol.
    Lol youre a fool, everything I do is calculated
  • I'm curious, where's the proof zeal/phantom are not wolfies? If everyone's a retard, I want proof. Preferably with minimal reading required.
  • Why am I a wolf? Haha there are more villagers than wolves, and equal proof to me being one or not... so odds are better im not.
  • Oh wait im a wolf cause i A)voted for narshe and B) i fell on darius' naughty list. Must be a wolf.
  • edited April 2014
    Lol youre a fool, everything I do is calculated
    To make us lose.
  • Hmmmm the ww didnt kill anyone last night ? So they may have turned somebody
  • Ill update shortly almost got all actions in
  • Ill update shortly almost got all actions in
    Ty
  • *Exits thread*

I'm supposed to be dead. Sorry, Damdred.
  • edited April 2014
    Darubian - prolly villager
    Loafery - seems out of the loop
    Joker - shady
    Phantom - inactive?
    Zeal - i has a feeling...

Updated the list, rohan is a villager

2/5 of these people are original wws

truth serum + vigi kills will reveal them

who is the apprentice inventor? message mages ffs

also mages is confirmed unturned, I will update the list.

Possible wws took no action last night at all and turned nobody to troll us, or they got flazer. We will find out tonight on flazer
  • Well I have the truth syrum, I am willing to drink it and confirm myself to be a villager. Mages left it to me.
  • Well I have the truth syrum, I am willing to drink it and confirm myself to be a villager. Mages left it to me.
    use it on Joker
  • Itll be a complete waste to use it on me im a lil ol villager
  • Itll be a complete waste to use it on me im a lil ol villager
    thats okay itll just shorten the list down to 2 people for vigi kills tomorrow night, then its basically gg

• Are you sure i can't drink it? I want my innocence proven!
  • LOL Daru. He isnt your boss. Do what you like :)
  • edited April 2014
    LOL Daru. He isnt your boss. Do what you like :)
    99% sure youre a wolf now
  • uh huh...
  • edited April 2014
    Hmm, if daru has truth syrum, he should be protected by mayor, use truth syrum on someone we can all agree upon.

My guess would be zeal
  • Hows he gonna get the mayor to protect him w/o a mayor Rohan?
  • Rohan for mayor /Bold

XD
  • The inventor ran his package to darubian do that the truth can be known. as he delivered his package he was encased in carbonite protecting him from death.

Zeal the assistant inventor wasn't as lucky finding the bullet of a vigilantes gun.

Loafery was shot dead....slowly transforming into a werewolf.

two pairs of red eyes survey the night

Day daens and darubian uses the syrum on joker with a jult he can't stop himself its me he cries I'm a were wolf
  • Also awesome robot protector starts powering up around darius will become functional at end of day