Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): CANCELED!

Comments

• What if darius is darius
  • Did we even get a reveal or at least a strong lead to him being a good guy? He's been not so loud this go around.
  • Voting over. I'll tally the votes and post the outcome shortly
  • Day 4

After all the blood shed of the previous night on the rift, the jumpiness was evident in the hall. Both teams were still in play and the Baron was still amongst them. So when SilentButterfly sneezed, everyone stood up and accused her of being a monster. But it turns out she was only a Melee Minion

Night has begun and all the Summoners have entered the rift! Please message me all your night-time actions!
  • Yes. Because I am mod and I made it so.
  • Dont get eaten by the baron if your a good guy or bad guy, and survive.
  • Long night, eh
  • I had to be sort out my TV installation, Ill sort through it all now
  • Night has ended. Bare with my while I message all the results and then post them up
  • Night 4, on Summoners Rift...

On this night, the minions were busy squabbling amongst themselves

The remaining members of Team Demacia and Team Noxus decided to avoid each other and went back to farming minions to increase their strengths. Scientology and nimrod, both caster minions fell to their wave clear.

Elsewhere, minions were busy striking themselves stupid. And one of them struck a lucky blow. Narshe, the Caster Minion was defeated by Mages who had no time to celebrate before he was steamrollered by the Baron.

Tyrsis was hoping to enjoy another slog but he was once again subject to a mages trap. As he burst into frustrated tears, his sobs were heard by the mastersmith Doran who decided to do something about it

SECRET REVEALED: Any minion trapped three times is granted a Mercurial Scimitar They gain one kill are cannot be trapped again

TL;DR
    - Team Demacia has killed nimrod, a Caster Minion
    - Team Noxus has killed Scientology, a Caster Minion
    - Mages, a melee minion, has killed Narshe, a Caster Minion
    - The Baron kills Mages
    - Tyrsis has unlocked the Mercurial Scimitar

Day has begun and all Summoners are back in their Hall. Please vote for someone to reveal their role!
  • reveal darius
  • Reveal Darubian
  • reveal loafery
  • Haha, MFers.

reveal TMonsta or I kill him!
  • nooo we're losing minions!

Reveal Tmonsta
  • Poor minions!

Reveal Darubian
  • reveal whoever has more votes
  • reveal Unreliable
  • Fine, don't take my threats seriously!
  • Mages you are a traitor taking out Minions! RIP us anyways. Karma is a biatch I guess :p
  • narshe

This is a long game lol
  • Can someone kill me already, with such a low chance of success to allow minions to reveal, kinda takes the fun outt a actually getting a role :(

On a side note, reveal tmonsta
  • narshe

This is a long game lol
    I died bro, no need to reveal, I was a caster minion with like the 1 in 10million chance to reveal someone a night....
  • Oops sorry.

reveal. tmonsta
  • Narshe, worked for me on the second try, dont blame your poor luck lol
  • Also, did you try revealing the same person? I assumed chances increase this way...thats how i found out darubian was.....(secret)
  • Sorry guys, I've been whisked away this weekend as a surprise. If I get 5 minutes to update I will. But the real world beckons
  • Worst mod ever.

minions revolt!!