Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): CANCELED!

Comments

• FK YEAH MINION MOB
  • edited March 2014
    Night has ended. Bare with my while I message all the results and then post them up
  • I love you meadows, Marry Me?
  • Minion Mob should be Mini Mob
  • Minion Mob sounds better.
  • edited March 2014
    Night 1, on Summoners Rift...

The first night on Summoners Rift kicked off in style!

Amongst all the fighting in the midlane, DiRTY the Caster Minion decided to try his luck in the top lane. Unfortunately, he ran into Team Demacia along the way. Who cleaved him and in two and left him for dead in the river

As it happens, the Baron was watching nearby. Too lazy to go looking for new targets, he decided to feast on the leftovers

However, as Team Demacia moved on from their first kill, Garen was suddenly hit by a massive axe! Team Noxus had attacked! Team Demacia beat a hasty retreat but their tank had taken some damage...

On their way back, Sona decided to promote Tyrsis. With his new found powers, Tyrsis went after someone and was about to deliver a massive uppercut...when suddenly Swain appeared and cast Nevermove on him.

TL;DR
    - Team Noxus has attempted to kill Garen (2/3 remaining)
    - Team Demacia kills Dirty
    - The Baron ties to kill Dirty but he was already dead
    - Sona promotes Tyrsis but…
    - Swain traps Tyrsis

Day has begun and all Summoners are back in their Hall. Please vote for someone to reveal their role!
  • Reveal Arson Just cause its his birthday and all ;)
  • REVEAL TYRSIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ooo, Arson in his birthday suit day after his birthday, I'm for it.
  • wow, 2 went for the kill on me. u guys dont like me very much huh :'(

enjoy the rest of the game fvckers
  • Hmm, Reveal Arson

:P
  • reveal Osiris
  • Reveal Tyrsis

He has a hidden role!
  • Reveal Darubian
  • Reveal loafery
  • Reveal meadows because I am having an identity crisis
  • reveal Darius
  • Are we allowed to change votes by posting the change quoting the previous vote?
  • Are we allowed to change votes by posting the change quoting the previous vote?
    Yes. You can change votes as often as you want, quoting certainly makes my life easier as well.
  • Reveal Darius
  • I would like to reveal Arson
  • reveal arson
  • Now this is one nice informative day lol
  • Reveal Tyrsis

He has a hidden role!
    I change my vote:

Reveal Darius
  • Minion Mob Members so far:
    Meadows
    SB
    Tmonsta
    Mystic Assassin

Alrighty MM, lets vote for Arson

If you want to be a part of the Minion Mob please freely sign up in these forums by declaring your loyalty to.....whatever it is we're loyal to
  • I'm loyal to loyalty! Sign me up for minion nob plz! I will be loyal to whatever end!
  • Someone kill SB tonight, mutiny is sentenced with death!

and he.s probably garen and desperate to keep ppl from trollvoting tyrsis again lol
  • If the minion mob wishes me dead, they need only cry out for my head! However you will find that I'm just an ordinary minion introducing organized chaos.

Minion Mob Members so far:
    Meadows
    SB
    Tmonsta
    Mystic Assassin
    Darius
    CoryNewb
  • Unreliable fears the minion mob, or perhaps he doesn't understand it.
  • maybe sb is lux