Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): CANCELED!

edited March 2014 in General
Welcome to Summoners Rift!
I have noticed that people have been getting lacklustre about these games so I’m putting in a lot of effort to make this one exciting! I will be explaining the roles afterwards.

There are rules written down but that’s just for clarification and to avoid any misunderstandings later on. You can ignore it but I have tried to make it a good read :). But a few key things here:

- There will be no daytime lynchings (when players are in the Hall of Summoners)! Instead, players will be forced to reveal their roles! I don’t want more active players killed off and the banter and trickery in this thread is what will make the game. Plenty of killing power at night for everyone don’t worry :P

- Also, this thread will NOT be locked at night (when players are “on the rift”). After all, these is a chat function in the game. I will put down indicators for my own benefit of where to count votes but like I said before the more active these games are, the more fun they are!

Player List:
Damdred
Darubian
Flazer
Loafery
mysticassasin
Osiris
Sci
SkyDragagonX
The Joker
TMonsta
Tyrsis
Unreliable
Arson
Dirty
ValhallaFTZ
CoryNewb
nimrod
Darius
Phantom
FEEDME
SilentButterfly
FPShow
Rohan Castle
Miss Meadows
Dharma
Narshe
Mages

Comments

• edited March 2014
    The Roles

Each team can group kill 1 person at night

Team Demacia

Garen – the Might of Demacia
    He is the Tank for Team Demacia. 3 attempts are required to kill him

Sona - Maven of the Strings
    Sona is the Support for Team Demacia. She can reveal a role OR promote a minion at night.

Lux - the Lady of Luminosity
    Lux is the Mage for Team Demacia. She can trap someone at night

Team Noxus

Darius - the Hand of Noxus
    He is the Tank for Team Noxus, 3 attempts are required to kill him

LeBlanc - the Deceiver
    LeBlanc is the Support for Team Noxus. She can reveal a role OR promote a minion at night.

Swain – The Master Tactician
    Swain is the Mage for Team Noxus. He can trap someone at night

Other Roles

The rest of you (except one) are the minions. Slaughtered by the millions for your gold, you pose very little threat to the champions on the Summoners Rift. You are also at their mercy to serve them if they command it. But occasionally you do manage to execute one of those highborne for the glory of the little folk!

Players that are minions are either Melee Minions or Caster Minions
    Melee minions can attempt to kill someone at night with a small success rate
    Caster minions can attempt to reveal a role at night with a small success rate

Promoted Minions: If Sona or LeBlanc promote a minion, that minion falls under their control and is buffed for one night.
    1) The minion is informed that they have been promoted and cannot give a target themselves.
    2) A Promoted Minion success rate climbs drastically.
    3) The Supports can only promote someone who has been revealed to be a minion by her team or publicly. Each minion can only be promoted once per team for the game

A few tips regarding minions:
    - You have no victory conditions unless everyone is killed off. You have no team assignment so you are free to fight as you see fit, for either team or for yourself
    - As in LoL, a single minion is a very small threat. A large minion wave however…

Baron Nashor is hard fight for even a full team of well-equipped champions, he is the most challenging neutral encounter in League of Legends. Defeating the massive wyrm yields glory for your team as well as a powerful team-wide buff.

Baron Nashor kills one person per night.
    He can kill the Tanks in one attempt if he chooses one of them.
    2 attempts are required to kill the Baron.

The Baron Buff: If a team manages to kill the baron unimpeded, they will gain a massive advantage. If both teams attempt to kill the baron at the same time or a minion gets the killshot on the baron…Well you’ll see… :>
  • edited March 2014
    The roles have been handed out. It is now 7:00 AM GMT, you have 24 hours to nominate someone to reveal themselves. Best of luck to all of you in all your play styles!

Oh yeah and sticky this one, remove the sign ups :P
  • edited March 2014
    reveal Narshe
    (Did i do it right?)

He,s unreliable because of recent threats of inactivity.

• Umm, I vote Tyrsis
  • reveal tmonsta
  • i nominate Tyrsis to reveal himself
  • reveal tyrsis
  • Flazer 4 reveal
  • I vote miss meadows for reveal because...cmsz!
  • I vote Darubian
  • Reveal sky
  • reveal Tyrsis
  • Flazer 4 reveal
    This ^
  • Lets kill damacia and noxus and make a minion win

• Prime .... u got ur title mixed up isnt this a 3v3 wouldnt that make it twisted treeline
  • edited March 2014
    Prime .... u got ur title mixed up isnt this a 3v3 wouldnt that make it twisted treeline
    I had intended to make this 5vs5 originally but I wanted to keep my first one less complicated. So yes, you are correct but I'm also invoking my mods right to :P :P :P
  • I vote to reveal TMonsta

• I vote to reveal MYSELF!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Always living on the edge of your seat thar meadows lol
  • edited March 2014
    hmm,

reveal Tyrsis

• reveal joker
  • reveal flazer
  • edited March 2014
    I am Garen, the might of Demacia!

Fear me foolish minions for I shall conquer Summoners Rift in the name of DEMACIA!!!!!!!

• I dont follow this reveal stuff

what does it mean and do
  • I want to reveal tyrsis because his post isnt bold
  • edited March 2014
    I don't even know why you people are out to get me the past few games. Zeal killed me last game when we were on the same team for fucks sake.

Anyway, bring it on!
  • I dont follow this reveal stuff

what does it mean and do
    We have daytime reveals instead of daytime lynches because 1) There is enough killing power anyway and 2) It gives people more of a chance to be active

• sounds neat
  • i want to reveal all of tyrsis
  • Oh, I bet you would like me to reveal, wouldn't you Flazer?