Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): CANCELED!

Comments

• If your a minion and you know it clap your hands!

*clap clap*
  • since I told arson he had to strip naked, its only fair if I am revealed tomorrow. Therefore I encourage all MM members to vote me in the morning!
  • minions of the great orgy, let us shed blood!
  • Night has ended. Bare with my while I message all the results and then post them up
  • edited March 2014
    Night 2, on Summoners Rift...

The second night on Summoners Rift carried on where the first left off!

Team Noxus pressed their advantage and this time hit Garen with a barrage of spells. Garen retreated with a flashing spin and a shout of "I WILL NOT FALTER!" But he was starting to look dangerously weak...

Elsewhere, TheJoker was enjoying the pew pew far too much and was cackling loudly in a brush. The Baron got irritated and chomped him to pieces

As Garen was recovering from this latest onslaught, he was suddenly faced with an promoted SkydragonX bearing down on him! Too weak to fight, Garen prayed to all that is holy in Runeterra for him to live this night...and Skydragon's sword missed his head!

SkyDragon was going to swing again but Lux and Sona arrived just in time to pick up their teammate and blast the minion to smithereens!

TL;DR
    - Team Noxus has attempted to kill Garen (1/3 remaining)
    - The Baron kills TheJoker
    - LeBlanc promotes Skydragon but he fails and...
    - Team Demacia kill Skydragon

Day has begun and all Summoners are back in their Hall. Please vote for someone to reveal their role!
  • vote to reveal SilentButterfly
  • edited March 2014
    reveal damdred

Edited to reveal damndred so I could join the train!
  • I'd like to point out SB included mysdtic assassin into the mob list without mystic actually joining.

This means they were talking together outside this threasd, which means both of them are from one of the teams.

Reveal SB, aka Silent Butterfingers
  • reveal darius Think we know sb is a minion should reveal others
  • I agree with damred, so reveal damred!
  • Reveal mysticassassin -
  • reveal damdred
  • Oh for the love of trolls...
  • reveal damdred because cmsz
  • Bold - Reveal Damdred - Slash bold
  • reveal damdred
  • reveal Damdred
  • reveal uhh nimrod
  • I'm a special role ill reveal honestly and diebut reveal someone else. to so more deathcan be had
  • Blame the fools not following undeniable logic!
  • Reveal Damdred
  • reveal sb
  • edited March 2014
    reveal silentbutterfly
  • Tmonsta
  • That's for all my minion mobsters
  • edited March 2014
    Watched about 40 secs of that mysti, but I wasn't feelin no happy :(

I think I voted for damdred, just want to make that clear since votings closed :P

<3 Prime
  • Voting over. I'll tally the votes and post the outcome shortly
  • Day 3

Today in the Hall of Summoners, all the fingers were pointed at Damdred.
    "Because you whistle too much!"
    "Because you fart in your sleep!"
    "Because you promised me boobs!"
    Damdred backing into a corner knew his game was up. He admitted he was guilty of these things because he was simply behaving the way his chosen champion would have done. But Sona does not simply fart in a non musical manner!

Night has begun and all the Summoners have entered the rift! Please message me all your night-time actions!
  • Aww I'm sorry you weren't happy