Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

Comments

• Rip stunners I barely knew ye
  • ^ I'd like to know too (A little).
  • Cobras is a good AL, im not hating on him, Moogle has just ALed alot more times and had some great alliances. Dont have me to actually go find them and make you look silly neggypoo.
  • I can't believe meadows has people backing her. Not calling her a shit player, but the use of multis to aid herself should take all credit away from her period. In my eyes she didn't win, and this is why I have a problem with jones, lynogs group because there is cheating going on there and in your circle you all know it and allow it. just to troll I guess, but it ruins anything this game has left. It's really sad and pathetic. Moogle did well to AL, but failed hard regarding this.
  • I can't believe meadows has people backing her. Not calling her a shit player, but the use of multis to aid herself should take all credit away from her period. In my eyes she didn't win, and this is why I have a problem with jones, lynogs group because there is cheating going on there and in your circle you all know it and allow it. just to troll I guess, but it ruins anything this game has left. It's really sad and pathetic. Moogle did well to AL, but failed hard regarding this.
    what did you do to stop it?
  • Best I can tell, he didn't know she was cheating till it was too late to do anything about it.
  • Im one kd just like yourself Barricade, i done nothing about it just like yourself. So dont come in here acting like your shit dont stink, as for "having a problem". I couldnt honestly give too fucks, i dont know you, you're a shite player and you mean nothing to me. So have as many problems as you like with me i couldnt honestly give a flying fuck.
  • Best I can tell, he didn't know she was cheating till it was too late to do anything about it.
    didnt even answer who you are

says it all cunt
  • cobras is the better AL

still yet to see you show me any round where moogle ALed that can compare to the stunner round

you fucking cant
  • Well you know, I was kind of dead and went on vacation like I said. I knew nothing about it at that time. You;re right I'm one kd and likely couldnt do anything anyway, with how GoM was, always hypocrisy in this game.

I'm not a shit kd builder, you're a dumbass for stating that, you just having nothing to say. Oh I don't give a fuck, I've heard you slating darius for saying that. Hypocrite Lynog, have some balls man, try not cheating in a game and acting so big because of it.
  • Well you know, I was kind of dead and went on vacation like I said. I knew nothing about it at that time. You;re right I'm one kd and likely couldnt do anything anyway, with how GoM was, always hypocrisy in this game.

I'm not a shit kd builder, you're a dumbass for stating that, you just having nothing to say. Oh I don't give a fuck, I've heard you slating darius for saying that. Hypocrite Lynog, have some balls man, try not cheating in a game and acting so big because of it.
    Yes you are a shit builder, a very shitty one.
    didnt even answer who you are

says it all cunt
    Oh, I played a lot like 3-4 years ago, led a #1 alliance on s1, got burned out, meandered for a few rounds semi-playing, then came back this round to see how things were going, and decided to stick around.

You didn't answer my question either, btw.
    Also, what'd I do to you? Why the insult?
  • Reciprocity for AL! Orrr Sung. Perhaps even Elegy, Neithan. Heck i'd even have SA as my AL.
  • edited March 2014
    I can't believe meadows has people backing her. Not calling her a shit player, but the use of multis to aid herself should take all credit away from her period. In my eyes she didn't win, and this is why I have a problem with jones, lynogs group because there is cheating going on there and in your circle you all know it and allow it. just to troll I guess, but it ruins anything this game has left. It's really sad and pathetic. Moogle did well to AL, but failed hard regarding this.
    This round is literally the first round i have spoke to meadows properly haha. So yeah who looks stupid now

So have a problem all you like, your just as clueless as Darius, come in here throwing around all your baseless accusations
  • Cobras can take any alliance and turn it into a war machine. Moogle needs to stack and have outside help to maintain his position
  • Reciprocity for AL! Orrr Sung. Perhaps even Elegy, Neithan. Heck i'd even have SA as my AL.
    Debate on aim, some one said you made a monster dw in the past couple rounds but I don't remember it. Kd name? My memory is shit and I might not be giving credit where is due
  • Meadows never used her multi for personal gain. As someone who was also R/R st33v was never a pop farm. On top of that. St33v was never anything, in wars wtc was just a explore fun thing. Enough about meadows.

I wasn't there for stunners, this thread wasn't about Moogle. It was about the guys that fought under him. Moogle has never taken credit for the alliance. He always posted that this alliance isn't him it's us, without the war mongers and everyone putting the alliance before personal kds we would have been nothing. Which is what happened to all other alliances.
  • Vall made a sick dw 2 or 3 rounds ago I'll give him props
  • Cobras can take any alliance and turn it into a war machine. Moogle needs to stack and have outside help to maintain his position
    You have only seen one of his alliances brah, Moogle has made utter war machines in the past. Hes a top notch AL.
  • Meadows never used her multi for personal gain? What was that she said about later switching from kidnapping it, after it was targetted. Sounds like personal gain and use of it to me.

I guess cheating is ok here. Claps hands.
  • Funny I still don't care what you think. I didn't see her post that, I know she was kidnapping pain and jones. Both not her accounts.
  • OK but what was Vals kd name Lol. Trying to figure out what round that was
  • Meadows never used her multi for personal gain? What was that she said about later switching from kidnapping it, after it was targetted. Sounds like personal gain and use of it to me.

I guess cheating is ok here. Claps hands.
    I can't believe meadows has people backing her. Not calling her a shit player, but the use of multis to aid herself should take all credit away from her period. In my eyes she didn't win, and this is why I have a problem with jones, lynogs group because there is cheating going on there and in your circle you all know it and allow it. just to troll I guess, but it ruins anything this game has left. It's really sad and pathetic. Moogle did well to AL, but failed hard regarding this.
    This round is literally the first round i have spoke to meadows properly haha. So yeah who looks stupid now

So have a problem all you like, your just as clueless as Darius, come in here throwing around all your baseless accusations

• I can't remember his kd name but he got kted at 1 mill nw 150k ahead, had like double offense and very very safe D. Think it was Ian's last alliance he aled
  • Story of st33v: I made st33v to look what the universe looked like before I even decided if I was going to sign up. I didn't want to, because the round bonus sucked. I didn't put any thought into st33v. That's why st33v was FW, it's the default choice. Because I dislike wasting things, I just kinda kept exploring with it for no particular reason.

And that is the story of st33v.
  • I can't remember his kd name but he got kted at 1 mill nw 150k ahead, had like double offense and very very safe D. Think it was Ian's last alliance he aled
    Yeah there's no way I played that round... This doesn't sound familiar at alllll

• Zeality... you register at Uncle Willie's Farm? Tons of cats given for free and I can show you and your bride how to *ahem* take care of them... hmu and I will get you the number.
    Its better if we show up at the wedding each carrying a box, then we explain schrodinger experiment and ask the wife to play a slightly different game.

We tell her: in one of these boxes is a live cat, but we will change that if you pick the wrong box.
  • Darius this is off subject but there is something ive been meaning to ask you. When you tried tricking Moogs into giving you that KD, your AIM name was Bringingsexyback, did you ever go by that kd name years ago?
  • Darius get off jones dick, he's good shit. Moogle had everyone from the start, zip it. You weren't in blasts or the alliance, people fought for Moogle.
  • 91 new posts since my last visit to this thread.....

I wonder how many more were Tyrone arguing with people