Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

edited March 2014 in General
To all the haters about domination because there is plenty. I announced my return and I said I would do it as I always do in a organized fashion. This is what old skoo sk was an al who came with nothing but domination for two months on mind. But that is all sk is a strategic game that last two months. After that other than ur close friends which we all have made if doesn't matter who u fucked over. GoM was not a stand out just bc of me though it was the ppl inside it who gave their all. Essentially I am saying to the new guys who hated that GoM dominated this rd. don't be a pussy come out guns a blazing and kick our old grumpy ass. Bc when I al it's always domination my friends. If u wanna try to talk shit look at that last archived alliance near this big it was mine in r41 and I did it bc I inspire ppl. Today has been the most fun I have had in since 41. Ty GoM each and everyone of u did amazing and made this round amazing boring for everyone outside r alliance but hey it's not ur fault you were just to much :)

Okay time to hate only multi in GoM was meadows but props to her she was more active than most sectors we fought against and that was with her main kd. Yea the #1 kds bitchs so suck it

Shout out to Tiesto too bc wo him and the ppl who he brought to the alliance clay,Ron, murph, Somoa, rowdy and many more hitsquad for life u need me to roll some one I'll be there.

Comments

• Glad I died early.
  • In b4 tmonsta deletes this spam thead
  • Wether u died early or not Ty results woulda been the same. No alliance alone could handle GoM and that is truth everyone in leadership I talked to felt the same way.
  • i started halfway through the rd, was GoM stacked? if not then props to you.
  • lol I'm not deleting this thread. I just wonder why moogle is such an idiot.
  • No GoM was not stacked i wanted 5 premis but only got four bc I was on vacation in the Bahamas. I am having some fun trev don't ruin it ;) imagine this thread I was drinking ur beer lol
  • It was stacked don't lie.

And deleting this thread would be a step in the right direction for a better forum tmonsta
  • 1 RO Choo Choo boards here (1:20) [GrumpyOldMen] 149,435,769

I'm in the top sector in the uni, by many millions. And we didn't join GOM till halfway through the round. So if it was stacked, it was a poor stack.

And tbh idk if it was. Just putting this out there ;)

• Name: Sir Rami

Land: 1,953
    Networth: 516,202
    Honor: 2,096
    Money: 454,100
    Power: 644,759
    Population: 10,375

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno

Soldiers: 3
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 2,760

Tanks: 17,393
    Scientists: 646
    Probes: 56,747

Damn it, can't make it to top100 :(
  • but you helped our sector get that 30mil advantage on the next ;) lol
  • Nimrod ur just one of the few hater I wanted to bring out. U hate cause u ain't shit but a hater
  • edited March 2014
    Wait you knew a kd in your alliance was cheating and did nothing about it? Props for domination and all, but back down to nothing for protecting/allowing cheaters.

I have no words for that. nothing it is I guess..
  • No GoM was not stacked i wanted 5 premis but only got four bc I was on vacation in the Bahamas. I am having some fun trev don't ruin it ;) imagine this thread I was drinking ur beer lol
    Dude, I was passed out from my beer :-P No worries from me brah :)
  • Top 100 is overrated at this number of players .. If one is not in top 20 .. Its useless ..
  • John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) @ Mystical Lands 37,545 11,112,023 4,663
    John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) Mystical Lands 25,156 7,947,018 2,399

:(
  • Im impressed that this is the first round ive seen ever that the tops didnt change all round
  • Having 4 premis is stacking

Didnt cha know
  • lol I'm not deleting this thread. I just wonder why moogle is such an idiot.
    Why? he did exactly what he came to do as usual. You guys know what he does and had time to prepare and nobody could do anything about it. Generated a lot of rage in the process too.

You sound slightly bitter
  • edited March 2014
    i didnt know anything about what he was doing

unlike you qwj i dont waste my time replying to people like darius 100 times in a day about whos lying about the size of their cock

i signed up and joined a random sector. saw lots of stacks & dead premis that killed my sectors potential to be amazing.

i played either way despite the obvious destroying of competition by cheaters like moogle & co

get back to comparing cock sizes with darius and leave us the fuck alone u gronk
  • Meh, would have been better with regular attack times, maybe I could have died luke I regularly do unstead of scratching balls all round. #bcartfail
    John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) Mystical Lands 20,711 7,447,084 1,921
    John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) Mystical Lands 20,711 7,447,084 1,921
    Do we have to post what happened to your top kds to compare?
    i didnt know anything about what he was doing

unlike you qwj i dont waste my time replying to people like darius 100 times in a day about whos lying about the size of their cock

i signed up and joined a random sector. saw lots of stacks & dead premis that killed my sectors potential to be amazing.

i played either way despite the obvious destroying of competition by cheaters like moogle & co

get back to comparing cock sizes with darius and leave us the fuck alone u gronk
    No you just waste your time getting rolled out and raging instead ;)
  • What? People cheating and no one is doing anything about it? How is this any diffrent from any other round? Hah, it's become quite obvious dude, if you are in the right crowd no matter what you do it won't matter and nothing will be done. :p

This is the fate of this browser game, only one person can do something about it, and we all know he won't. So why cry about it every round. Quit the game if you can't handle the fact that the obvious multi users will never play legit. If they say they do you know its a lie.

Only way to show you don't care is to not feed the trolls.

Be happy, find a new game to play. ;) Still looking for more people for D3 eu on pc! 19 days, til release of RoS. Will probably be alot of downtime that day tho so don't expect anything to work properly until the 26th/27th. :p
  • I'm a cheater. Irl.
  • If these so called top players have to cheat with such low player base then they aint that good
  • Qwj did u play this round
  • Nah didnt play, why?
  • Your posts imply you did that's why I was wondering, didnt know.
  • Nah, just didnt get doles rage with Moogle for doing what ALs are meant to do.

Just fucking with neg too.
  • Never seen dole rage

Only troll rage