Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

123457»

Comments

• Thats the difference between him and a real leader. Jones is a real leader, he says nothing and people gravitate to him.

Woah hahahahh

Have you seen Jones lead mate. Hes fucking terrible :)) the man cant even lead his own sector.
    QFT
  • Yo lynog you here that mate, alpha scouser this way

you couldnt lead a horse to water mate. nuff said.
  • So yea not saying I am better than cobras by any means. I have defiantly done more though. R14 skconvicts #1. Somewhere after I made hh. A war alliance where we warred lum and del toro fepos alliance. While a smaller alliance we held our own against the monster war machine that was lum. Topdawgs later was formed r23 or 24 we warred holo smashed him. Fepo smashed him then lfc and smashed them. Finished #2 bc dole was smart and stayed out of war while obliterated the top40 lol. I took a long break came back r41 made retirement home which demolished the whole uni in war. Finished #1. And then I came back this rd made GoM with help of friends. Greg introduced to hitsquad ppl I didn't know at all. They fought for the alliance even not knowing me until the rd went on. GoM was a war machine wo a doubt 5 or 6 weeks in we demolished all competition. And yes we blew away the the record for top 5 sector alliance which was 375mil. We were 560 mil or so.

GoM was a stand out bc of the ppl in it none of which knew much of anything about me before rd start hell I had been gone for nearly two yrs. everyone besides ro I believe truly enjoyed their time there.

Neg what have u ever done?
  • Pretty sure darius fancies jones. All he gets is abuse from him yet keeps praising him.
  • better than beta retard
  • im better than you darius
  • Tyrone is darius' new black name
  • Tyrone is darius' new black name
    I like it. I'll support this hostile takeover of his alias.
  • edited March 2014
    He just has that calm outside, but angry inside black man persona.
  • Cool story tyrone