Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

Comments

• RR isnt cheating, its frowned upon, like masturbating on an a airplane... thanks alot bin laden
  • Well don't you know he's doing one armed pull ups n shit talking on cell with the other hand... ohhh abd he's natural :p
    I am natty lol, and if you're not lying about your stats which I doubt you are, I probably dont even look like I lift next to you bud.

You being so quick to defend some guys who are very obviously juicing disappointed me a little though.
    I just stated it is possible to be a gorilla and be natural. .. other then that I'm just trolling while taking a shit at work literally ( yes I do shit like 8 times a day) but my stats are legit... i have a gut but I'm a chef who taste tests 13 diff butter sauces daily not to mention the fact I'm a foodie by default and a stoner too boot... ask moogle, I met up n got shitty at the club with him when he visited Disney :p
  • Also Darius he has never changed anything to stop RR, i dont know exactly how he could but ive seen many a very intelligent person in these forums over the years explain how he could do something very simple to stop it if he wanted too and it wouldnt affect anything else massively.
  • Don't take anything I say in PFS to heart this place is a flame fest and a trolls dream... thats why I visit to shit talk :)
  • Lol Darius you're a fucking moron. Stop talking seriously. I hope you're not this cocky in real life because you're going to get knocked the fuck out
  • You're just an arrogant tool who knows everything and argues for the sake of arguing. You think you're king shit- cocky
  • You're just an arrogant tool who knows everything and argues for the sake of arguing. You think you're king shit- cocky
    The same could be said about you :P
  • I just don't like you vall. Nothing else really
    The same could be said about you :P
    Yeah, but Flames is awesome. He can say what he likes. :)
  • So how many people were on your account this round? Last I played I know of atleast 2 people who were helping you :P
  • My account?
  • Valhalla is the King of being bad tho
  • edited March 2014
    Good thing you have your crew to back you up there. Hahaha. Yep im ultra bad and proud. Don't need to cheat atleast ;)

Edit: Lynog, ty for tips on mumble I took them to heart! :)
  • Good thing you have your crew to back you up there. Hahaha. Yep im ultra bad and proud. Don't need to cheat atleast ;)
    I'm just trying to generally derail the thread since I'm bored of Darius vs lynog. You are average tho
  • Zeal, when its the wedding date?
  • Zeal, when its the wedding date?
    Probably August2016. Maybe September. Woman has to graduate then we are off to explore the world... Thailand, NZ, Malaysia, Egypt. Maybe elsewhere if we can squeeze it into the budget.
  • pie and i can gift together on a schrodinger theme.
  • If brazil os in travel plans, pick it for last because you might die here lol
  • Remeberr to check for vascinastions and stuff individually for each of those jungle countries you may visit
  • Hah we are trying to avoid places with civil unrest... Egypt is on the way home just in case it is still crazy town.
  • Oh wait...2016....damn...thats far lol...2years of fianceement...
  • Brazil is on verge of military takeover hahahah

Lots of ppl here supporting this shit...dumb fks
  • I'm not big on tradition hahaha
  • Zeality... you register at Uncle Willie's Farm? Tons of cats given for free and I can show you and your bride how to *ahem* take care of them... hmu and I will get you the number.
  • Cobras is a better AL than moogle

Show me something moogle has done that compared with the stunner round. You can't.

Losing Cobras is more of a disappointment to this game than losing moogle.
  • Cobras is a better AL than moogle

Show me something moogle has done that compared with the stunner round. You can't.

Losing Cobras is more of a disappointment to this game than losing moogle.
    Moogle has had multiple rank 1 monster alliances Neg you silly man, SK hasnt just been around since you came back.
  • edited March 2014
    You didn't even answer my question

Stop riding his cock and give the better AL (cobras) some credit

Atleast he isn't arrogant enough to make pointless threads like this
  • who's cobras?
  • who are u?