Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

Comments

• No GoM was not stacked i wanted 5 premis but only got four bc I was on vacation in the Bahamas. I am having some fun trev don't ruin it ;) imagine this thread I was drinking ur beer lol
    How is this not stacking? 4 prem groups...thats 16 players alone. Thats like 1/6th of all the active players. No matter how u shake it, u had 4 prem groups + a few loyal players outside your alliance.

How is getting 4 premium groups stacking? ?? Next rd well just form halfway thru and it won't be a stack!!! Your boy cobras had 5 premis last rd for Stunner!!! It's always been done that way!!!
  • Well don't you know he's doing one armed pull ups n shit talking on cell with the other hand all the while curling 100 lb dumbells with his ginormous cock.. ohhh and he's all natural, no steroids :p
    playing WoW with my balls, earning 30k a week whilst pulling chicks on twitter with my awesomeness. Dont forget that brah.
  • John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) @ Mystical Lands 37,545 11,112,023 4,663
    John Gustafson (X:9,Y:7) @ Mystical Lands 7,788 5,210,410 771

ouch

ouch
    is this guy for real? like seriously?

• Its one thing to get 4 random premy to land in your alliance, its another to set it up so all 16-20 players make it into your alliance greg.

Cobras never stacks alliance like moogle did, if he got 2-3 premmy in his alliance great, but never built his alliances around getting 4-5premmy groups, and having SL's of 2-3 other sectors loyal to him.
  • Darius sounds very butthurt, i thought you only do this inbetween lifting and working brah? sk means nothing to you right? why so angry?
    I'm chillin at work right now, what else is there to do but tickle moogles fragile ego a bit?

What are you doing right now lynog?
    im about to have some dinner, then watch some shit with my lady, then ill probably get my dick wet and go to sleep. Nothing out of this world, nothing better than anyone else, if i have a shit anytime soon it wont be a 18 karat one like the ones you claim to lay, all in all just an normal night for me buddy, nothing spectacular going on right now.
    Nothing I've everrr claimed is out of this world m8. Thats good to hear bud I hope you enjoy your night.

Sometimes I miss having a gf, but when I think hard enough to remember the shitty aspects its honestly nice to be single.
    to each their own buddy, its been 9 years now so the single days are a long memory, was great being able to try and pull every single last bit of pussy i could though, those where the days.....
  • Darius sounds very butthurt, i thought you only do this inbetween lifting and working brah? sk means nothing to you right? why so angry?
    I'm chillin at work right now, what else is there to do but tickle moogles fragile ego a bit?

im about to have some dinner, then watch some shit with my lady, then ill probably get my dick wet and go to sleep. Nothing out of this world, nothing better than anyone else, if i have a shit anytime soon it wont be a 18 karat one like the ones you claim to lay, all in all just an normal night for me buddy, nothing spectacular going on right now.
    Nothing I've everrr claimed is out of this world m8. Thats good to hear bud I hope you enjoy your night.

Sometimes I miss having a gf, but when I think hard enough to remember the shitty aspects its honestly nice to be single.
    to each their own buddy, its been 9 years now so the single days are a long memory, was great being able to try and pull every single last bit of pussy i could though, those where the days.....
    I did that for a couple months, I really dont have good memories of doin that though.

I hooked up with a couple girls for some casual stuff, but when I really fell in love with a girl and just kissed her I realized I liked that way more than even sleeping with randoms, even if they were really cute.

9 years is a longggg ass time m8, I thought you were twenty-something at most. Are you married?
    28 now, no marriage no, i go with the moto "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Ill give her my name once i have a few kids, i would feel bad with her being the odd one out :P

ouch
    is this guy for real? like seriously?

1337 status
  • Pressure exists but who the fuck cares. Marriage is just a name and a party.
  • the last wedding I went to, i drank like 5 bottles of wine and caught the garter (so I'm told) and then we went to the bars (so I'm also told)
  • Serious wedding discussion itt
  • Serious wedding discussion itt
    I'm planning mine but we keep pushing the date back because fuck it life's too busy.
  • Pressure exists but who the fuck cares. Marriage is just a name and a party.
    Thats my mindset as well, I hope the concept of it becomes obsolete as mainstream honestly. There is meaning to the lifetime commitment marriage is supposed to represent though I think, but its not as binding as it once was in this era. I dont know whether thats good or bad honestly.
    Its a religion based commitment (mentioned in the corinthians chapter)
  • "10 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. 11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife."
  • I got married because it came with a green card.

• If you had any real balls and integrity, you would have KT'd MM just as soon as uou knew she was in fact multi'n this round. That right there is where you dropped the ball. Thats where this ranking gets tarnished. Round 61 #1Alliance will forever have an asterik next to its name. Just the same as Rnd 61 #1 KD will. Is winning really worth it, if you have to cheat? (Dont kill me next round MissMeadows, its just an opinion and not a reflection of my undying fear of your abilities)
    To be fair, moogle had absolutely no idea that st33v was a multi until about a week left in the round. I occasionally talked in ac/afs with it, so there weren't much in the way of "OMG MULTI" signs. Sure, he could have tried to KT me, but it wouldn't have been successful as there just wasn't really the time to do it. Plus with r/r tank production vs slower wls, it'd have just eaten alliance resources for no real results. For the entire round, st33v was pretty much just a FW explore kd anyway.

You forgot to mention the beating you got on fifa courtesy of yours truely haha
  • Why would anyone report being kidnapped if they're aware of who and why before it's a problem? All of it does is change one person from being a target to two people being targets. After you posted those soks, the poor guy got arsoned by random probe farms for a week straight, even after I changed up who I was kidnapping. I don't think r/r is technically cheating, but it's most definitely way too powerful to be left alone. Anyone noted to be playing it should be under heavy fire.
  • Who cares, meadows isnt a good player and we all know that, its the reason she cheats. Just let her go about cheating. We all know who the #1 KD this round was, and it wasnt the one who got rank 1
  • Faith less that's just jealousy talking. She has played enough that she is probably good enough without cheating.

But what's there to prove... SK is about having fun however you see fit, theres no rules enforced anymore or people to impress at all.
  • i dont wanna sound like a macho asshole but i
    Darius sounds very butthurt, i thought you only do this inbetween lifting and working brah? sk means nothing to you right? why so angry?

You forgot to mention the beating you got on fifa courtesy of yours truely haha

beating you say mate? id say me on fifa > you on bf4 alllllday mate, i hope you enjoyed your roast dogmeat you just eat.
  • So u came back
  • edited March 2014
    So Darius by your logic I was r/r and I cheated because my pop farm also didn't complain about being kidnapped?
  • edited March 2014
    Faith less that's just jealousy talking. She has played enough that she is probably good enough without cheating.

But what's there to prove... SK is about having fun however you see fit, theres no rules enforced anymore or people to impress at all.
    I would say meadows is a good player for sure, im pretty sure she just makes farms for lols.

This round proved how OP RR is though. I think meadows kd was mid-teens for land and nw when she converted for RR an within 2-3 weeks she was leading the top kds.

She said herself her kd beforehand was trash and RR was the only way her kd could even be relevant in the round.

If you wana stop a RR you just need to mass kidnap as soon as theyve converted, leave it much longer and its GG youll have no chance.
  • Wahhhhhhhh :'(
  • As much as i disagree with RR and would never play it myself, if someone wants to play as a all pop kd, its perfectly within their right to do so. Its not breaking the game rules.
  • Why would anyone report being kidnapped if they're aware of who and why before it's a problem? All of it does is change one person from being a target to two people being targets. After you posted those soks, the poor guy got arsoned by random probe farms for a week straight, even after I changed up who I was kidnapping. I don't think r/r is technically cheating, but it's most definitely way too powerful to be left alone. Anyone noted to be playing it should be under heavy fire.
    R/R is definitely cheating, it ignores the constraints of the game that everyone else has to deal with through a flaw in the games programming.

The fact that poploss formulas have been adjusted & fixed multiple times specifically due to R/R by BCart is proof of that. If you have a willing partner building their KD to feed you kidnaps, I'd argue thats the exact same as having a multi bank farm, or friend farming someones land.

Theres a very major difference between playing together and playing specifically for someone else, if anything I think the latter is worse.
    This argument is ages old, if it was cheating then Bcart could simply change the poploss to stop it, its not cheating, its a horribly OP strat that should be killed on sight. Alot less people would try to use it back when SK was bigger due to how easily you can be killed, in today SK its not so easy to get the pas needed to stop a big RR.
  • darius cries a lot of tears

more than anyone else this round
  • Gonnorhea 1:20. So Rochas a cheater now because he let me kidnap him. Kt rocha
  • Cause he's bad