Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoM

Comments

• What gom did this round isn't even surprising. Haven't been on in awhile, maybe a couple weeks or even 3, but doesn't take much organization anymore to dominate haha.

Having a couple key players on your side also helps.
  • Exactly, I dont see how people act surprised or pissed anymore, it happens every round. Moogle even announced he was going to AL and do it beforehand.
  • 10 posts so far qwj

90 more to go m8
  • key players aka not cocksuckers like you darius
  • Woot Woot HIT SQUAD!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    If all you have is 5 players you need some luck too :p

I don't think moogle knew some of the more useful players, but the guys he knew brought them along.

It's not about collecting top players, it's having a few and a few warwhres too. I've noticed if you flood a Kt thread with sabos and small guys helping, you get more random helping too.
  • So GoM only "planned on 4-5 premis" and then there was stacking within each sector... and btw, what does your vacation have to do with one less premi? Did you not make your premi, were you organizing the premis, pay for all the premis, or set the premis with KDs and then give out PWs to players? Idk... and then on top of both of those "stackings" you had MissMeadows with her multis, which could be considered stacking in a way. (Wouldnt it be great if on the last day Ol' Cartman actually reded Matter of Trust because MM did admit to the multi'n. Would be HI-LAR-I-OUS imho) Im not saying you had anything to do with the stacking, beyond your 4-5 premis... but facts remain GoM was stacked. Do I care? Nah! Its too common these days to give a fuck really. Every time its done, everyone denies doing it. Like the rest of us are idiots. Like 75% of SK'ers havent done it in obe form or another. We know. You just make yourself look dumb denying it.

Another factor is 60% of the SLs in the next biggest alliance were loyal to GoM plus various other loyal players. This round, due to connections and loyalty, was custom made for Moogle and GoM. Yes, good players were in GoM, but when you go to war and 30% of your active kds dont participate and in fact pass along intel... youre gonna have a bad war.

All that being said, Hats off to Moogle and his real skill, probably the most important one too, his ability to network and create loyal followers regardless of the name besids the sector number.

If you had any real balls and integrity, you would have KT'd MM just as soon as uou knew she was in fact multi'n this round. That right there is where you dropped the ball. Thats where this ranking gets tarnished. Round 61 #1Alliance will forever have an asterik next to its name. Just the same as Rnd 61 #1 KD will. Is winning really worth it, if you have to cheat? (Dont kill me next round MissMeadows, its just an opinion and not a reflection of my undying fear of your abilities)
  • I haven't been in a good alliance since...

Well that's a trick question
  • 10 posts so far qwj

90 more to go m8
    wat
  • Moogle didnt try very hard at all to win a game some people were trying to win is what you should of should of said Darinub, he could go through the whole round in first gear and still beat you if you tried as hard as you possibly could to topple him as an AL. You make alot of things sounds very easy in these forums yet your incapable of doing any of them yourself ;)
  • Moogle didnt try very hard at all to win a game some people were trying to win is what you should of should of said Darinub, he could go through the whole round in first gear and still beat you if you tried as hard as you possibly could to topple him as an AL. You make alot of things sounds very easy in these forums yet your incapable of doing any of them yourself ;)
    And youre just so adorable when you think any of that matters, or is true :)
    every single last bit of it is true buddy :)

• edited March 2014
    Holy Fuck Darius! Ive read books shorter than some of your posts and you give me a TL;DR? FUCK YOU! :-)
  • fact is every word pie says is 100% true and cannot be denied, hats off to moogle for having 20-30 friends team up in a game with less then 100players and dominate
  • fact is every word pie says is 100% true and cannot be denied, hats off to moogle for having 20-30 friends team up in a game with less then 100players and dominate
    the guy is popular but he defo didnt have 20-30 loyal friends giving it their all for him. Most of his alliance are new players/ didnt even know him. Pie is a good guy but he really should be leading alliances anymore on this game, him and Rook are way too out of the loop its kinda scary sometimes, leading should be only done by players in the loop that know whats going on around them otherwise its failed before its even began.

• Gg wp!

How did you survive the whole round moogle? Lol

Tyrone quit writing books itt
  • What? People cheating and no one is doing anything about it? How is this any diffrent from any other round? Hah, it's become quite obvious dude, if you are in the right crowd no matter what you do it won't matter and nothing will be done. :p

This is the fate of this browser game, only one person can do something about it, and we all know he won't. So why cry about it every round. Quit the game if you can't handle the fact that the obvious multi users will never play legit. If they say they do you know its a lie.

Only way to show you don't care is to not feed the trolls.

Be happy, find a new game to play. ;) Still looking for more people for D3 eu on pc! 19 days, til release of RoS. Will probably be alot of downtime that day tho so don't expect anything to work properly until the 26th/27th. :p
    Honestly tho why is showing you dont care a thing?

I utilize this forum for entertainment, just like I do the game. I dont think anyone is dumb enough to care anymore, with this incredibly shit round bonus and only ~100 active players left which makes this whole thread so funny.
    That is quite funny coming from you, who every round specifies how much he does not "care". It would be fun just to go trough all your forum posts to see just how many times you've said those exact words. But hey I don't care enough to do it ;)
  • 4premy=16players + at least 10 players in rev that was on his side and openly stated it when war started. After that i was allianceless, but i heard there was a few other loyal to him within brute and other smaller alliances aswell.
  • Pie nailed it, Be pissy all you want, moogles a likeable guy who lead by example. Call it stacking, call it whatever the fuck you want. People like moogle, there for everything worked out for him. How often do we tell darius the game is about networking etc? Well this just proved it. I was one of those "stacked" premis and Im in no way a top player etc (in my mind) in this game. But I am a war slut, so these stacked premis that they had werent created with top players etc. His premis were his friends who were war whores. I also know my Premi group that was "stacked" Hasnt changed in like 7 rounds. Also id say 2 of the other premis were basically the same as normal every round.

Give the guy credit, he won the round before it started with his ability to network, and his organization and leadership in the round created the activity to win.
  • Bonus better be turtle related
  • edited March 2014
    Lol Cory idk how I am alive :( I asked cumi to kill weeks ago he wait till the last two days and I had to declare war and double tap him to finally post me.

Yes i did have friends outside GoM but not that many.

Darius why would I control flazer and jones? Neither were in my alliance.... For the last time the only person I cared that lynog and meadows hit was fusor. Why would I care that they trained 1.7 not my alliance they smashed down Competion. That's not losing control. for 6 weeks of this 8 week round they warred retaled did whatever was needed for the alliance. Round was over let them have their fun :).

I didn't know meadows had one other account till like a week ago at that point I didn't care enough tbh.

Haters will hate :)
  • there were a lot of people in other alliances that had superior players compared to GoM. GoM had all the whores and chumps that couldn't actually amount great kd building, but were good at warring, which is how everyone fell and it actually looks like they stacked now? lol

never was stacked, just they had the power and activity to do what they want, all other alliance were either discoordinated, not focused at war so early, or just played for themself. Wasn't the case for GoM, they went all out altogether, and had a decent amount of players working it

Do have to say there can be some multies in this due to mushroom being given to darius, can only say if there are more multies for the alliance or not
  • I think what is really happening is these guys are mad a girl whooped their asses and makes more top 10 kds in one rd then they've archived in 10yrs!!! Don't wry about your E Penis shriveling up, there's always WoW and D3, go spend some of that "fat check" you supposedly make on a game so you can get an advantage!!!

BTW I Miss k2 where the fucks he hiding at??? Seattle still celebrating the super bowl win??? Fucking lushes
  • As flazer said there were many top players outside GoM. We just killed em all :). As a guess we killed atleast 150mil nw worth of kts. I was lazy and didn't keep graveyard updated but we killed a lot of ppl in and out of war :)
  • darius doesnt actually understand what it takes to lead or how to have fun, just how to take it in the ass
  • darius doesnt actually understand what it takes to lead or how to have fun, just how to take it in the ass
  • Lol Darius u show u know nothing at all. Here is the loop ...... Ur way over here. Maybe if I let u in back in GoM blast u woulda known what was going on but nope u can stay on the outside :)
  • Darius sounds very butthurt, i thought you only do this inbetween lifting and working brah? sk means nothing to you right? why so angry?
  • No GoM was not stacked i wanted 5 premis but only got four bc I was on vacation in the Bahamas. I am having some fun trev don't ruin it ;) imagine this thread I was drinking ur beer lol
    How is this not stacking? 4 prem groups...thats 16 players alone. Thats like 1/6th of all the active players. No matter how u shake it, u had 4 prem groups + a few loyal players outside your alliance.

• edited March 2014
    Well don't you know he's doing one armed pull ups n shit talking on cell with the other hand all the while curling 100 lb dumbells with his ginormous cock.. ohhh and he's all natural, no steroids :p
  • Darius sounds very butthurt, i thought you only do this inbetween lifting and working brah? sk means nothing to you right? why so angry?
    I'm chillin at work right now, what else is there to do but tickle moogles fragile ego a bit?

What are you doing right now lynog?
    im about to have some dinner, then watch some shit with my lady, then ill probably get my dick wet and go to sleep. Nothing out of this world, nothing better than anyone else, if i have a shit anytime soon it wont be a 18 karat one like the ones you claim to lay, all in all just an normal night for me buddy, nothing spectacular going on right now.