Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2-1

124»

Comments

• Arsenal played very very well not many teams coulda held off munich with 10 men for so long
  • Arsenal played very very well not many teams coulda held off munich with 10 men for so long
    They played well before the sending off, they got played off the park after it.
  • I agree but there is no team that can play well at this level with only 10 men we beat them at home last year hopefully we can do it again im saying they did well with 10men only letting 2 goals in
  • Bayern is mini Germany, very good team

• so Az.... how are Arsenal doing atm?
  • I'm leaving the PF's if you bloody scousers win the title, you'll be unbearable :P
  • arsenal lose to stoke city 0-1 fcking noob hahaha bpl title ? hahaha
  • yea m8

i dont understand how people can be proud they support stoke
  • Don't wanna say I told ye so but, I told ye so
  • Now the F.A cup, what this fucking shite blag fan was saying he doesn't care about because he hasn't got a clue about football is realistically you're best chance of silverware. As for the best midfield in the world, we'll that gets funnier every time i think about it.
  • That was his words. I don't think the midfield is the best but it has alot of potential. You can't deny ox, Walcott, Ramsay, wilshere as having big years coming up.

And they are British talent that you should want to see succeed regardless of you being 'scouse'. Just like how sterling looks like he could have a great future despite his 6 kids to 8 different women.

League Cup = nothing special but anyone would take it.
    fa Cup = the best cup

I don't know why since I think they have same amount of teams playing in each. Fa Cup prize money is more. FM tells me fa is better ;-)
  • edited March 2014
    League Cup is from the Premier League to League 2

F.A. Cup goes covers ALL registered teams in England. Any club so long as they are registered are allowed to compete in it, that's why it's so brilliant. I can't even begin to name the divisions that it goes down to
  • That was his words. I don't think the midfield is the best but it has alot of potential. You can't deny ox, Walcott, Ramsay, wilshere as having big years coming up.

And they are British talent that you should want to see succeed regardless of you being 'scouse'. Just like how sterling looks like he could have a great future despite his 6 kids to 8 different women.

League Cup = nothing special but anyone would take it.
    fa Cup = the best cup

I don't know why since I think they have same amount of teams playing in each. Fa Cup prize money is more. FM tells me fa is better ;-)
    nobody doubts Arsenal have some top players and some top young talents, they are a solid team full of class, but when you have an idiot coming in here in January claiming to have the best midfield in the world and not caring about the F.A cup, then you have to laugh at him any chance you get, Arsenal i very much doubt will win the title and the only realistic chance of silverware they have of winning this year will be what he "doesnt care about".

They have nowhere near the worlds best midfield, they dont even have the prems best midfield. This Azel guy has been quiet as a mouse, i hope he feels as stupid as he looks.
  • It was obvious from day one that he didn't know the game though, he resorted to "I'm from a new market so I matter more". Usually a sign of a guy who knows he lost.
  • Thats like me saying the Saints prefer fans like me to hardcore loyals who go weekly because i might persuade a friend hahah

I would like to point out though that if it is not Liverpool then I wouldnt mind Arsenal winning the league. Much prefer them to the 2 money clubs and Man Utd
  • I don't much anything against Arsenal as a club, but their fans are some of the most arrogant twats I have ever met. And they have no reason to be because their club has won nothing for almost a decade.
  • edited March 2014
    Meh not all of them are arrogant only chance we got now is fa cup being in the ucl for 17 18 years running give us a brake
  • Prime has obviously never met a man utd fan
  • Prime has obviously never met a man utd fan
    Actually of the group of lads I went to uni with, I'm a blackburn fan, 1 is a spurs fan and then the other 6 were united fans. I got a LOT of grief over 3 years. And the reason being that Man Utd won stuff and had reason to mouth off.
  • I wonder if they're still man utd fans or have they jumped ship to the next big team?
  • Nah, they have all been man utd fans since birth and actually know their football.

But it has been massively entertaining for me this season watching them grumble :D
  • i stand by what i said. our current issues have everything to do with a stupid GK and a lack of striker options. you can run your mouth all you want lydong, but there we still have more irons in the fire than you do.
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah but your out the CL this week and let's be honest , we have more chance of winning the league than yous do, does that mean we have the best midfield in the world now?

Your best chance of silverware is the FA cup but you said you don't care about that so you have one iron in the fire, the league. Our iron is burning hotter than yours bigmouth
  • I like how u guys are so passionate about sport

I gave up on football the day i left england couldnt be arsed to watch games on the interwebs prefered the summary version on motd.

• edited March 2014
    didnt know it was wrong to be passionate about something

fuckin stupid cunt
  • Where did i say it was wrong?

I said i liked how passionate they are