Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I'm sorry are you referencing something from half a decade ago? Wow you hold onto those moments like trophies. Bet you have screenshots on your bedroom wall to boost your self-esteem too.

You're not important enough to be remembered. Another top 30 band wagoner, you're the shit I scrape off my boot at round end and forget about.
  • Nah just proving you wrong off the top of my head one of the few times your terrible kingdoms have been easily hit by me.

I have never been lower than top 5, which is the opposite of you never actually being a top 5 player. Now run along newbie
  • The only time I was broken that round was due to a KT from i.p interaction with 619, so wanna brag some more about how you 1 wl'd a kt? Congrats you win bronze.
  • Also, another thing Qwj, you brought yourself into this argument.

Lynog and I weren't even serious. You're sad. Go back up somebody who needs your help in a gangbang.
  • No you wasnt. 619 was LG VAL and didnt interact and you was some shitty kingdom that ran to our alliance with your SL Hugo after I hit both of you so you was safe.

It was pretty shameful, so are these lies.

I am bored of you now mate, like I said, if I ever play sk again pm me.
  • edited February 2014
    I wonder what your bedroom walls look like. One of those psycho stalkers with information scattered across a pin board, my name circled in red. Picture of me with darts through it. You need help man :)
  • Whats wrong? Can't take the verbal beatdown? Go back to bed and let the adults talk.
  • Imbecile
  • Dont be mad mate, discussion is over, let it go.
  • Discussion? This is a rage thread. Lrn2GT
  • This thread should be archived
  • Lots of love in here
  • i will archive this...flazer probably has it saved to a external somewhere so he can show how darius is wrong sometime...
  • Darius isn't wrong, didn't you read this thread?
  • Its beyond the point of whether he is right or wrong

Its more keeping his pride

Or ego...
  • Wow.. 11 pages, some crazy math, and 4-5 feuds. This thread has it all.
  • More choo choos less q qs
  • More choo choos less q qs
  • Success
    (February 23, 19:12:02)
    Spoils
    Planets: 3,325
    Platinum: 282,796
    Civilians: 15,551
    Energy: 953,261

Honor: 34

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 32,140 enemy units.

• Name: Sir Rami

Land: 627
    Networth: 70,671
    Honor: 1,242
    Money: 2,108
    Power: 179,475
    Population: 6,034

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno

Soldiers: 82
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 2,455

Tanks: 632
    Scientists: 234
    Probes: 6,283

I'm coming after you boys !! :)
  • Probably better built than your original hahaha
  • Probably better built than your original hahaha
    Well, it's based on the information that I have obtained from the above calculations ...
    I think it's on a different thread though ;)
  • People accusing the banks in 2:3 of being Jones farms? Im the one who turned him onto those guys lol. He was asking for any good robs i told him couple of them in 2:3 was sitting on 1m robs, told flazer aswell. Then me and scars basically started hitting them every time wls was back because we knew they was banks for someone. But trust me wasnt Jones,flazer or lynogs.
  • Because trust is something that sk has in abundance
  • Because trust is something that sk has in abundance
    finally :) I agree with someone on this thread :)
  • Bank farms are pretty obvious to find if you know to read the nw changes.

If I see the same kd looking like banks even with logins on a couple of scans I rob them regardless.

Also worth mentioning that I also found a lot of kds using scripts/macros to login, as soon as these kds get recaptcha they're gonna give the impression of a bank farm (login, no spend money)
  • xROx getting 40k trains ran on them... decides to KT a 10k kd to feel good about themselves... a kd who had already been KT'd once before. Im guessing its over me double tapping Sambal 1:7... who double tapped Rook. And before you say AT blah blah blah shit... after my KT I was down to 30k lds.. trained 50k lds and 10k goons so I was building D. I think it would be faster if Lynog, MissMeadows, JonesL, and Flazer would hit me... because all youre doing is getting land from me to give to them.
  • Pyramid farming in full motion :D