Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• I just read your reasons why resi is bad, and all I have to say is: really? I expected some genius out of you and thats the best you can come up with? im disappointed in you darius
  • .this thread has way too many words...
  • edited February 2014
    Darius,

why argue? just play dw next round and stomp jones, lynog and flaze out.
    or continue arguing here, wasting your time and allow them to troll you more.

If someone pisses me off enough that warrants even one reply with over 5 paragraphs, they are fucked next round. I can't imagine what 9 pages of fury will bring lol, an aneurysm?

Edit; Only one thing I'll give them that they have over you is that you were a selfish whore. But every last one of them are hypocrites in that matter.
    i dont get what you mean by that Arson.

1. None of us are whores in any fashion of the word.

2. stomping anyone with a DW means absolutely nothing

3. You played the round so very wrong even when i was telling you to stop with the offense so early, you then went RR and done an absolute terrible job of it and ended up dying. That none of our faults.

edit: him being a selfish whore was not the reason he fell behind, he fell behind because he cant use probes, thats the reason he will fall behind in every round he plays if we do. The round bonus plus the 20% explore only helped his style of play, in any normal round of sk he would of been rolled into the floor a hell of a lot sooner.
  • Darius,

If someone pisses me off enough that warrants even one reply with over 5 paragraphs, they are fucked next round. I can't imagine what 9 pages of fury will bring lol, an aneurysm?

Edit; Only one thing I'll give them that they have over you is that you were a selfish whore. But every last one of them are hypocrites in that matter.

3. You played the round so very wrong even when i was telling you to stop with the offense so early, you then went RR and done an absolute terrible job of it and ended up dying. That none of our faults.
    Lynog is right here
    im right in all of my post darinub ;) until you prove otherwise that is, only time will tell on that one. I hope you do though, i hope you end up being a seriously good builder if only for some extra competition, right now though you have still proven nothing.
  • edited February 2014
    Darius,

edit: him being a selfish whore was not the reason he fell behind, he fell behind because he cant use probes, thats the reason he will fall behind in every round he plays if we do. The round bonus plus the 20% explore only helped his style of play, in any normal round of sk he would of been rolled into the floor a hell of a lot sooner.
    1. I wasn't referring to this round Lynog, however, most round I've seen you play you are a whore. I am too, I won't lie.

2. Yeah but it prevents shitty threads like this, where you fucking clowns run in circles crying over who is the better player. You're all shitty players, all fucking terrible. None of you compare to some of the greats back in the day,

3. So? Don't need your two cents on my kd. I don't criticize your shitty builds, don't critique mine. I slept 12h during a kt as R/R, thats why I died. I had the most offense at the time versus anyone else, you had what? 300k ld's and not a single fucking tank? don't give me that shit. You're too much of a pussy to make offense before jones. You wouldn't last a day against me without bank farming, so don't even get me started on who is the better player Lynog. I typically like you but you taking a joke and turning into this, thats your own doing.

4. You turned a joke post into a serious flame war, good job idiot.
  • Darius,

1. I wasn't referring to this round Lynog, however, most round I've seen you play you are a whore. I am too, I won't lie.

2. yeah but it prevents 9 pages of TL;DR

3. So? Don't need your two cents on my kd. I don't criticize your shitty builds, don't critique mine. I slept 12h during a kt as R/R, thats why I died. I had the most offense at the time versus anyone else, you had what? 300k ld's and not a single fucking tank? don't give me that shit. You're too much of a pussy to make offense before jones.

whats up with the insults you flabby sack on stoner shit?

i dont have to critisize your builds, just looking at them tells you everything you need to know, you're a delusional fat idiot who actually believes you are good at this game when realistically you are fucking god awful. You got stomped out whilst RR again the Romanians, please never reply in here again, bye bye.
  • Darius,

Lynog is right here
    im right in all of my post darinub ;) until you prove otherwise that is, only time will tell on that one. I hope you do though, i hope you end up being a seriously good builder if only for some extra competition, right now though you have still proven nothing.
    We'll see Lynog, I really dont understand why all of this was necessary, when the time comes I beat you I'll just say gg, hopefully youll have the balls to admit it early on as I've done with Jones this round.
    do it first, then talk about it.
  • edited February 2014
    Darius,

2. yeah but it prevents 9 pages of TL;DR

3. So? Don't need your two cents on my kd. I don't criticize your shitty builds, don't critique mine. I slept 12h during a kt as R/R, thats why I died. I had the most offense at the time versus anyone else, you had what? 300k ld's and not a single fucking tank? don't give me that shit. You're too much of a pussy to make offense before jones.

whats up with the insults you flabby sack on stoner shit?

i dont have to critisize your builds, just looking at them tells you everything you need to know, you're a delusional fat idiot who actually believes you are good at this game when realistically you are fucking god awful. You got stomped out whilst RR again the Romanians, please never reply in here again, bye bye.
    Don't play again Lynog, because if I find out you do.. you're kingdom is gonna be eating my shit by the truckload. Also, insults? you're the one resorting to fat jokes. Tells me how intelligent you are, about as smart as a fucking rodent.

Jones get your dog on a leash.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arson dishing out threats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • edited February 2014
    better insults then you, you have the charisma of a fucking lamp post
  • When did arson grow some balls to make threats on SK hahah
  • arson ate some little childrens souls he is now godlike i for one will not messwith him O.o
  • When did arson grow some balls to make threats on SK hahah
    There is a difference between being humble and having courage.
  • You can have all the courage on earth mate but throwing those threats at players who can very easily wipe their shoes with you is a bit silly.
  • edited February 2014
    You can have all the courage on earth mate but throwing those threats at players who can very easily wipe their shoes with you is a bit silly.
    You're like lynogs pet fish, sit back and make pretty in that fish tank young one.
    You know nothing.

If you guys think 18 romanians is scary, you'll think twice about I.
  • No we wont because you are shite, a slightly better 619 if you will.
  • lol Qwj, what have you ever done on SK aside from ride the glory of jones/lynog?

You're like a lost puppy. Sit down and shut the hell up. Nobody is even talking to you so don't include yourself in here.
  • One thing I have done is seen how shit your kingdoms are so I know to laugh at your e-balls that have suddenly grown.

Outside your usual day 3 mob goon rushed DWs that are 50% land behind the rest of the top you are pretty much harmless. I havent played for a while but I still remember rolling more than one of your shitty kingdoms out and could again if I ever played.
  • edited February 2014
    One thing I have done is seen how shit your kingdoms are so I know to laugh at your e-balls that have suddenly grown.

Outside your usual day 3 mob goon rushed DWs that are 50% land behind the rest of the top you are pretty much harmless. I havent played for a while but I still remember rolling more than one of your shitty kingdoms out and could again if I ever played.
    You haven't been around this place long enough to see me rage on these forums, you're still wet behind the ears in this graveyard of a game. I was once one of the most ruthless cheaters on this game. That shows how much you know kid, nothing. So once again sit down and shut up. You know nothing of me.

• HAHAHAH

Well done mate, you can rage on the forums. Doesnt change the fact that you are shit though does it.

Oh you can cheat too, well done, you cant cheat to have a decent kingdom though obviously so you cant be that good at it.

You also make assumptions when you have no idea how long I have been around, another smart move.

Stop making a fool of yourself you glorified 619
  • edited February 2014
    HAHAHAH

Well done mate, you can rage on the forums. Doesnt change the fact that you are shit though does it.

Oh you can cheat too, well done, you cant cheat to have a decent kingdom though obviously so you cant be that good at it.

You also make assumptions when you have no idea how long I have been around, another smart move.

Stop making a fool of yourself you glorified 619
    God you're pathetic. I've been around since 2001 and I know for a fact you've only been around in the past 4 years at best.

Play next round so I can rape the shit out of your pathetic kingdom.
  • I played quite a few rounds mate and never had to worry about you when I was taking your land.

I saw your effort this round too, r/r and still somehow ended up with a terrible kingdom.
  • You've never taken my land kid, are you smoking meth with Lynog and Dank?

Where do you come up with this shit.
  • edited February 2014
    Aww now we are making shit up arson?

I can remember one of them off the top of my head now and know for a fact it will be in the 2ndC chat logs.
  • Damn I'm loving this thread.
    waddup nigga, aint seen you in a longass time, you been playing lately? first round back so i wouldnt know. Hows tricks ?
  • kds with absolutely no defense calculations

10k resi = 2,211,629 income
    10k resi requires 185,625 + 17,500 = 203,125 power

10k resi requires 968 fpps

total land for kd so far = 10,968

total research required for kingdom

(0.0094*35/20) + (0.011*40/25) = 0.03405 which in bcart terms = 0.034

10968^2 * 0.034 = 4,096,113 research
    lets say it takes 3 different times to get to this amount, 1 day, 2 weeks, 2 months

1 day = 170,671 scis = 113,781 tf scis = 1,518 rax
    14 days = 12,191 scis = 8,128 tf scis = 109 rax
    60 days = 2,845 scis = 1,897 tf scis = 26 rax

calculating new land values for the above 3 added together

1 day = 2580 + 79,646 = 82,226 power = 392 fpps
    10,968 + 392 + 1,518 = 12,878 land = 5,638,658 research = 1,542,545 extra research
    ratio of 1,542,545/4,096,113 = 0.3766, using mathematical series
    1,542,545 + 580,922 + 218,775 + 82,390 + 31,028 + 11,685 + 4,400 + 1,657 + 624 + 235 + 88 + 33 + 12 + 4 + 1 = 2,474,399 total extra research
    2,474,399 + 4,096,113 = 6,570,512 = 13,901 land and 273,771 scis = 182,514 tf scis required

14 days = 8723 power = 42 fpps
    10,968 + 42 + 109 = 11,119 land = 107,380 extra research
    ratio = 0.0262
    107,380 + 2,813 + 73 + 1 = 110,267 total extra research
    110,267 + 4,096,113 = 4,206,380 = 11,122 land and 125,287 scis = 82,535 tf scis required

60 days = 1327 power = 7 fpps
    10,968 + 7 + 26 = 11,001 land = 18,635 extra research
    ratio = 0.0045
    18,635 + 83 = 18,718 total extra research
    18,718 + 4,096,113 = 4,114,831 = 11,001 land and 1,906 tf scis

calculating all sm kd, literally no resi at all because sms are what we want

straight up calc pure sm rr powerless to see if any of the scenarios it can beat
    60 days = 2,016,483 income nope, all res better even if all land is sm and all stats maxxed

14 days

not as trivial, goal is to make equal income, then if requires more land than all resi kd at this scenario, it loses

2,211,629 income = 12,066 sms
    loses straight up vs all res kd with getting research done in 14 days

1 day
    2,211,629 income = 12,066 sms
    remaining land possible for rax/ scis to compensate
    scis alone for 12,066 land
    (0.011*40/25) = 0.0176 for money
    total research = 2,562,355 research required = 106765 scis = 71,177 tf scis = 950 rax

total power required

22,778 + 49,823 = 72,601 power required = 346 fpps required

12,066 + 346 + 950 = 13,362 land = 3,142,357 research = 580,002 extra research
    ratio = 0.2264
    580,002 + 131,312 + 29,729 + 6,730 + 1,523 + 344 + 78 + 17 + 4 = 749,739 total extra research
    2,562,355 + 749,739 = 3,312,094 = 13,718 land and 138,004 scis = 92,002 tf scis required

now when you can make a 13k land kd within a day of newbiemode, come msg me about how much more optimal an all sm kd is
    waddup nigga, aint seen you in a longass time, you been playing lately? first round back so i wouldnt know. Hows tricks ?

Nah man I haven't played in forever. I think the last round I played was when I grouped with mercer and barren. Ended up getting multi raped then double tapping KOD before i quit. I'm just here getting some entertainment out of this thread.

Nah man I haven't played in forever. I think the last round I played was when I grouped with mercer and barren. Ended up getting multi raped then double tapping KOD before i quit. I'm just here getting some entertainment out of this thread.
    yeah thats the last rd i remember you playing, you should make a return depending on whether these awful bonuses get dropped, all good in life i hope, hit me up if your guna play nig ;)
  • Great thread isnt it, all we need now is Illy to come in and threaten jones etc, that would ever so slightly top Arson trying it.