Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• You people are sick.

Anyway.RO domination was way better than what you are doing now...
    Ask Meadows.
  • edited February 2014
    easier said than done

all calculations done with max research and longevity

sm income

120 * 1.30 * 1.175 = 183.3

resi income

55 * 1.95 * 1.175 * 1.35 * 1.30 = 221.2

without factoring power

factoring in powerplants, based off of 1 fpp with solars

210 power it can support

1 sm = 1.75 power

((210/1.75) * sm_income) / ((210/1.75)+1) = 181.8 for sm

for resi with power

((210/((55 * 1.35 / 4)+1.75)) * resi_income) / ((210/((55 * 1.35 / 4) + 1.75)) + 1) = 201.8 for resi

this isnt factoring in the amount of successful hits/ being broken, every successful hit would add 0.044 income per resi, or minus if broken

• You can't do that, you have never and will never outbuild me on star kingdoms. I'll never play Goc due to it being a shitty version of SK that doesn't appeal to me in anyway shape or form. You want to play then you will never get anywhere. I've been in your situation this round (everyone against you) but ten times worse plenty of times and come out ontop no problems, you're just not good enough to do it.
  • Flazer 1 Darius 0
  • id like to see you include what I forgot :)
  • I went out for a few hours and there's like 150 new messages here, holy guacamole!
  • btw r/r is stupid
  • i dont need to give you anything you are scum
  • Lol just saying Darius, right now they don't need to prove shit to you. They both are better and flazer showed you the math proving you wrong. So I you don't want to look more like a moron post what you know. Or pull a my daddy can beat up your daddy line
    What will you give me? Lynog still hasnt agreed to my terms
    I don't get how me agreeing to it would actually make it true and I think your kind of a retard for even suggesting it.
  • its real amusing how much darius talks and cant back up one single thing he says, its up to the people who are actual good with numbers (not fake engineers) who believe what they say is right

its like engineers has become a social science, very damn pathetic
  • i dont need to give you anything you are scum
    Not gonna show you the math until you agree to something, an hour of my time is worth about $30 after taxes and you want me to teach you for free? Pls
    Who would pay 30dollars to be taught how to be rolled out?
  • robtomo would, i guess robtomo and darius would make a great couple, I even have a pic of robtomo stored somewhere on my comp
  • So your times 30$ an hour? Which A were supposed to be impressed? So to continue you wont spend 30 seconds typing out your math to prove you right, but you'll spend 5 hours (not paid) telling us that your math is right but you won't show it? You sir are a moron

i believe him and darius would look identical
    What will you give me? Lynog still hasnt agreed to my terms
    I don't get how me agreeing to it would actually make it true and I think your kind of a retard for even suggesting it.
    Because it will be painful for you to have to say it and I can quote it every time you talk shit to me for absolutely no reason, like you have been for the past 5 hours
    It still wouldn't make it true regardless so it's pointless. If you are right then you are right it's simple really, if you are right then explain why, even a brief explanation will do. You have obviously already done the math before today so explain yourself
  • Im waiting to see the amazing mathemagician darius to split open the waters of sk and show the true path of the way to enter his asshole
  • Numbers don't lie Darinub, forgot rd bonus forget any other outside factors and post exactly why SMS are better and I'll say you are right or you don't and your silence will be all that's needed
  • easier said than done

all calculations done with max research and longevity

sm income

120 * 1.30 * 1.175 = 183.3

resi income

55 * 1.95 * 1.175 * 1.35 * 1.30 = 221.2

without factoring power

factoring in powerplants, based off of 1 fpp with solars

210 power it can support

1 sm = 1.75 power

((210/1.75) * sm_income) / ((210/1.75)+1) = 181.8 for sm

for resi with power

((210/((55 * 1.35 / 4)+1.75)) * resi_income) / ((210/((55 * 1.35 / 4) + 1.75)) + 1) = 201.8 for resi

this isnt factoring in the amount of successful hits/ being broken, every successful hit would add 0.044 income per resi, or minus if broken

What is this?? Can anyone please explain. What is 1.175?
    What is 1.95??
    Is nano take ninto account?
    Is the 50 victories bonus taken into account?
    Honor bonus??
  • Just the income of the 2 buildings max research no bonuses
  • Is it for terra form pt??
  • edited February 2014
    Yes sir, ps no idea what the 1.175 crap is lol
  • edited February 2014
    1.95 is the money you get from a single civilian
    1.175 is the nanos bonus, its the average ish for a PT without a money bonus, its higher for other pts, or lower if terra's money/pop research together is below 40% if its on an all pop kd, or below 40% for money normally on a sm dependent kd
  • One more question: why does incone fluctuate so much. Sonetimes it is 10% +/-
  • Saturday night. Periodically check this thread. Always 30+ new posts. Who is really the winner here? The loser?
  • Has a random factor of 10% I thought

Haha I win! Im allowed to be here I'm sitting on a couch with a torn freshly torn acl
  • :( Sry about Ur acl
  • It's supposed to be 5% but it's defo higher now
  • :( Sry about Ur acl
    Meh I got 2 and alcohol