Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• I have to say that it's been less name calling and actual attempts at trying to outmatch each other this time

But Darius, although I definitely find you a lot more likeable as a person since you've stopped trolling :-) flazer and lynog held up their end of the bargain and posted the maths. Demanding $30 for your time seems like a bit of a joke considering the amount of rebuttals you've posted and the general time you spend on your KD. If you have something post it and if you don't then do us all a favour and don't beat around the bush.
    And Damdred was right, best way to not care whilst still secretly caring enough by having a PF account?
    "You outbuilt me, you may have cheated but I can't prove it, I concede this round and I will try to outbuild you again next round" /thread
    Also, does it matter on hearthstone whether your US or EU?
  • I log out for a few hours and there's 130 new posts. I didn't read more than 3. Anything interesting?
  • I went out for a few hours and there's like 150 new messages here, holy guacamole!
    COPYCAT!
  • These massive posts

Someonw hit someones nerve

Congrats u all care!
  • ive outbuilt a QWJ, LYNOG and JONES premi group.

AMA
  • You have been rolled by a qwj lynog group neg ;)

I have never seen someone avoiding posting an answer as much as Darius is here.

Just post the fucking answer please so we can move past it. Nobody cares what your time is worth, nobody cares if you live or die IRL mate so stop messing around and prove flazer wrong if you can. If not stop saying you can and dragging this shit on.
  • edited February 2014

i believe him and darius would look identical
    Wow. That's messed up.

PS: I can outbuild darius lulz.
  • loool randomly comes around :-p
  • I've been getting some pro bodybuilding tips from darius.
  • At least Darius took Lynog's advice and shut up, since he wouldn't post his version of sk income.
  • Smart move if you ask me. Not for the obvious reason.
  • Just gonna put it out there.. You wont beat flazer at math darius, the end. Like he said im always asking him to calculate random shit for me, coz i dont give a fuck about sk math.

Also, like has been said at the very start; (Newbie-2k land) flazers all pop income kingdom had superior income to my probe income kd.

Then from about 2k-10k land my mines/probe income KD starting owning his income (mainly due to the fact he stopped massing res and tried to catch up in probes).

From 10k land we had similar probes and his all res income was usually more more than mine even with 3k+ land less.

There is absolutely no doubting all res is better than all mines for income purposes on terraform. 2 reasons i didnt play it, because research requirements become so insane later on, flazer actually lasted longer than i tohught with max research but he could have never kept it up i dont think. Also its too risky for me, as soon as someone finds out my kd i just get sabo/arson. Its a really risky strat.
  • Holy christ it was 1 am when I was posting last night get over your selves

I never said I wanted $30, I said I wanted something completely different so they would shut the fuck up, theyre all just annoying me with their incessant posting and they're wrong which is the worst possible combination.

If you guys are so confident agree to my terms and I'll show you why youre wrong.
    your terms are pathetic and you know it, if you are right then post why youre right, otherwise just drop it and move on, its not like it actually matters really does it, its not like its a massive difference either way and will turn shitty players into world beaters so what does it even matter, if your right post it, no terms, no bollocks, just post why youre right and move on, or dont and still move on.
  • Holy christ it was 1 am when I was posting last night get over your selves

I never said I wanted $30, I said I wanted something completely different so they would shut the fuck up, theyre all just annoying me with their incessant posting and they're wrong which is the worst possible combination.

If you guys are so confident agree to my terms and I'll show you why youre wrong.
    your terms are pathetic and you know it, if you are right then post why youre right, otherwise just drop it and move on, its not like it actually matters really does it, its not like its a massive difference either way and will turn shitty players into world beaters so what does it even matter, if your right post it, no terms, no bollocks, just post why youre right and move on, or dont and still move on.
    It takes way less words to say 'ok Darius I agree'. What are you scared of if you trust flazer the math god with his ultimate SK knowledge and nerd calculations Lynog?
    im not scared of anything, i dont actually care either way as i dont even play Terra so it literally doesnt affect me, ive always been under the consensus that all Res was the better strat that carried higher risks, if you can prove otherwise then go ahead.
  • outdone darius, outdone

you can stop now, its okay, you can be free
  • if you can make it clear to me
  • we couldnt really care about your terms or what you think

its just fun messing with you
  • if you can make it clear to me
    You guys havent agreed to my terms yet.

The point is the realization you're wrong is going to hurt that much more. I've been nothing but nice to you guys for a month and you guys are acting like massive douchebags over literally nothing.

I dont know why you think were being douchey asking for your math, yesterday is old news, we wanted you to bite after the train we ran, today is a new day and none of that matters. No insults here no nothing, im just sick of this terrible not really shitty argument.
  • the problem here is that you think, leaving a fake engineer to think is only going to cause issues

the louder you speak the more right you are eh? typical social scientist, thats what you should be labelled as
  • Troll darius is back yay

More sk drama

But srsly pop income on tf is way better than sms everyone knows that unless ur gonna drop pop research
  • Not true!! Darius says otherwise
  • LOL @ robtomo's cameo
    So your times 30$ an hour? Which A were supposed to be impressed? So to continue you wont spend 30 seconds typing out your math to prove you right, but you'll spend 5 hours (not paid) telling us that your math is right but you won't show it? You sir are a moron
    Remember that time I told you Darius was 100% delusional and you were like "nah hes good"
  • I'm still kind of drunk but I glanced at your chat logs... you think we all don't realize what comes with pure pop income? Fact is, any kingdom is fucked if someone sabos you relentlessly. Playing pure pop on a top KD is silly cause you'll draw probefarms, but aside from that, its definitely the better strat.

You're arguing about stuff that is already well accepted, that's why it's confusing.
  • Just did, I don't think youre right... what youre saying could make sense in theory, but I know Flaz. He's played more rounds than anyone left on SK im pretty sure, guy doesnt take breaks. He probably math'd the fuck out of it in a practical SK environment (not goc or a sim).

shit hes probably bored of building a typical kd, i know i am and ive played a fraction of the rounds as him. I wont do the math as i dont really care at all, but im inclined to side with the majority. If they did the math, I dont see how they are wrong, its basic basic basic. On 10k land, if his income > yours, thats all the matters if all you're discussing is income.
  • Darius, but wasnt it you that said your god strat was unbeatable as long as outside factors didnt come into play? Flazer knows the dangers of running his strat, thats why he doesnt build offence early and make himself a target, hes just a big pop farm not threatening to anyone. So people just let him go cause there is always other threats out there.

Outside factors screw up any strat, even a safe sms income gets crushed by a AT deciding he wants to hit you 2-3 times for no reason at all.
  • Darius, everything you listed was exactly what i already posted yesterday, the strat is alot more risky thats as simple as that, the only reason anyone passed Flaz early on was because he wasnt playing very well, nothing to do with the actual strat, that strat is still the optimal way to build, considering you go in depth about sims how can you even deny it, excluding any external factors ie arsons saboes etc etc that is the optimal way to build a Terra and no matter how many walls of text you post wont change it, numbers dont lie, so as of right now its still Flazer > Darius in this argument. Unless you come back and back it up with numbers as to why its not then you have lost this one my friend.
  • I never liked the math of SK, I liked the results more. Flaz rolled you, so any justification or w/e people want to give won't change that.

Next round is another chance to change that.
  • Darius, everything you listed was exactly what i already posted yesterday, the strat is alot more risky thats as simple as that, the only reason anyone passed Flaz early on was because he wasnt playing very well, nothing to do with the actual strat, that strat is still the optimal way to build, considering you go in depth about sims how can you even deny it, excluding any external factors ie arsons saboes etc etc that is the optimal way to build a Terra and no matter how many walls of text you post wont change it, numbers dont lie, so as of right now its still Flazer > Darius in this argument. Unless you come back and back it up with numbers as to why its not then you have lost this one my friend.
    Holy fuck can you people not read the part about the excessive scis and barracks you need? Barricade needed 4 5 word sentences to understand perfectly, you guys are so fucking dense its insane
    i like the insults your throwing out because once again you are wrong, keep trying though its great to see the old Darius back. Choo choooo
  • I would have made the same hits as him, had I actually made military before leaving newb. They were clear farms, but every other round or so, they are troll kds and you fail your hit. You happened to see it on a round where the hits werent fails :p
  • edited February 2014
    Darius, the problem is you factor in your god strat with no outside factors also. Your huge sci start might be superior in a week or 2 down the road, but by that time, flazer already has superior income for 2 week, so has more offence,more defence, more land. Everything that your strat would require to keep up.

You really think him having superior income for 2 weeks will result in him being behind you? No he will be much further ahead, and then can just roll you out to keep you behind him.