Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

Comments

• I just figured Jones and flazer needed some hell this round to keep u with u
    Hard to understand what you're saying with two cocks in your mouth :x can you repeat?

• Lots of hate going on with you and Nemo here Fus, i say we let you both duke it out and see who wins.
  • He won't stand a chance hes a shit builder who would roll out a F&w and I would roll any pt of his choosing and beat him easily. Op turtle pt can't make up for someone who can find robs and make grabs.

• Lots of hate going on with you and Nemo here Fus, i say we let you both duke it out and see who wins.
    Haters gotta hate. I can relate, I used to hate MG and LT, I just got over it after some 8 or 9 years :).
  • He won't stand a chance hes a shit builder who would roll out a F&w and I would roll any pt of his choosing and beat him easily. Op turtle pt can't make up for someone who can find robs and make grabs.
    See you next round when I roll you back and forth with my misty then :).
  • edited February 2014
    The proof is in the post.
    Not it's not.
    Why would I make a post unless I noticed something strange?
    Cuz of good ol' "You're better than me, hence you cheat".
    And then all the other top 5 come in and agree with me.
    See above.
    When the best players in the game independently agree theres something shady happening, there usually is.

I've seen all of their KDs, all of their growths have made sense to me, but if you looked at space explorers awful KD setup and were capable of basic math, you'd be skeptical to how he was affording to build so much stuff while keeping a safe D AND exploring at the same time, while I was pulling far more income and struggling just to explore and make a BORDERLINE safe defense.

Thats all there is to it, he says he just froze his land and pumped his cash into mili instead, and I cant prove thats not what happened so I dropped it. But for a significant period he was doing some unrealistic growth, and obviously I'm not the only one who noticed it.

• ^ its not like I came to this on my own. I brought it up with Jones and Darius seperately and none of us could figure out how he was doing it legit.

Roll a mystic I'll play whatever pt u want and roll u before 2nd week is over. And be completely safe until u get your UA to step in to save u.
  • The proof is in the post.
    Not it's not.
    See above.
    When the best players in the game independently agree theres something shady happening, there usually is.

I've seen all of their KDs, all of their growths have made sense to me, but if you looked at space explorers awful KD setup and were capable of basic math, you'd be skeptical to how he was affording to build so much stuff while keeping a safe D AND exploring at the same time, while I was pulling far more income and struggling just to explore and make a BORDERLINE safe defense.

Thats all there is to it, he says he just froze his land and pumped his cash into mili instead, and I cant prove thats not what happened so I dropped it. But for a significant period he was doing some unrealistic growth, and obviously I'm obviously not the only one who noticed it.

It did seem fishy I admit it and that's why I've been asking for SOKs. If you have SOKs of 3 or 4 days in a row that prove that he did in fact max explore all the time & pumped O and D like crazy, then it's obvious cheat. Beyond that and knowing he even let moogle login to his kd to check the probe history, there is no poof and no reason to keep crying about it (and like you said, you dropped it).

His sector did spend a long time in mobi and he did have 10%tcs back then. It's possible he was max exploring 20%, stacking soldiers, got some good robs and max build TFs & LDs.

He could also have been farming banks.

I just don't like speculation, people have been accused of worse this round with more roof and nothing has been done to them either nor a big fuss has been done about it.
  • Fuso is the mouthpiece for xZXx and xROx. Must be a real honor to be the only Roma that can lie through his teeth, because you are the only one with teeth. You know what else mouthpieces are good at? Tailpipe to mouth.
  • the scousers are gone for a while now this xZXx and xROx shit appears. Im pretty sure the lot of these chumps used to be our land farms every single round, oh and space stop making new pf accounts to hide the fact you are hansa buddy, your not important enough to hide.
  • Lol

My question is which one dobrota is. He is turtling and going to reveal himself a couple days before round end.
  • Fuso is the mouthpiece for xZXx and xROx. Must be a real honor to be the only Roma that can lie through his teeth, because you are the only one with teeth. You know what else mouthpieces are good at? Tailpipe to mouth.
    I'm not RO :)
  • You spend more time here defending the Romanians than Sochi does putting down dogs.
  • Lol

My question is which one dobrota is. He is turtling and going to reveal himself a couple days before round end.
    Dobrota was Craft 1:7 he dead
  • pretty sure dobrota was one of the rands in 1:14 that fell off the pace so early he hasnt put his tags up as to hide that
  • You spend more time here defending the Romanians than Sochi does putting down dogs.
    Space Explorer is not Romanian loool
    Do you inbreds realizes that you are the problem?
    Do you inbreds realizes that you are the problem?
    I just love to see people rage 8). Dun really care about anything else.
  • No one is raging though. We all just wondering how you could be such a moron.
  • it is a shame watching these romanians play the "im not even romanian" card because they are now embarrassed to be romanian.

wont see that from me though

aussie pride motherfuckers

• No one is raging though.... rage rage rage ...
  • Bagpipes, Mother Fuckers... Bag-fucking-pipes! Fly your xBAGPIPESx flag and let the world know you know how to turn a woman on!
  • The proof is in the post.
    Not it's not.
    See above.

Thats all there is to it, he says he just froze his land and pumped his cash into mili instead, and I cant prove thats not what happened so I dropped it. But for a significant period he was doing some unrealistic growth, and obviously I'm obviously not the only one who noticed it.

It did seem fishy I admit it and that's why I've been asking for SOKs. If you have SOKs of 3 or 4 days in a row that prove that he did in fact max explore all the time & pumped O and D like crazy, then it's obvious cheat. Beyond that and knowing he even let moogle login to his kd to check the probe history, there is no poof and no reason to keep crying about it (and like you said, you dropped it).

His sector did spend a long time in mobi and he did have 10%tcs back then. It's possible he was max exploring 20%, stacking soldiers, got some good robs and max build TFs & LDs.

He could also have been farming banks.

I just don't like speculation, people have been accused of worse this round with more roof and nothing has been done to them either nor a big fuss has been done about it.
    Theres no way I'm dedicated enough to be saving SOKs I wasnt even taking, I just got passed a few SOKs and SOBs by friends throughout the uni and extrapolated from there, but was always wrong.

I'm barely even playing this round to begin with rofl
  • Bagpipes ftw
  • Look at my rage. Rawr.

I think I'm going to get everyone e at my work playing SK. We will all share IPS next round. They all said they want to play DW and roll Romanians. Rage rage rage rage
  • edited February 2014
    I might play next round foe the first week or so. Make 10 AT dws get ahold of all the legit players so I know who not to hit and just roll RO UA for 4-5 days straight.

Oh and I it will be my 10 friends playing. We will all have the same IP but don't worry we are not cheating cause I said it out in the open and didn't try to hide the fact.
  • I might play next round foe the first week or so. Make 10 AT dws get ahold of all the legit players so I know who not to hit and just roll RO UA for 4-5 days straight.
    That would only prove you lost to them, if you want to beat RO then play like jones and have them pm you asking not to hit them fairly because you're obviously a different caliber of player, that is the only true victory in this game.

• Two guys sharing IP with like 3 different IPs besides of that one, not even very good ones, interact once with one PA and you get angry kids threatenin' to make DWs and multi rape everybody.

Sad :).

Those two kds where free land, moogle agreed to let people KT them. Why didn't Brute KT them Cory? Aren't you AL there or something?

It's easier to do nothing and cry after i suppose :). At least Darius was decent enough to say why he didn't KT them and didn't bring up the subject again.

+1