Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

edited February 2014 in General
Who is he? And how is he beating Jones and lynog. Even tho they have superior income and land hes somehow out massing them. Find it hard to believe he is getting 1.5m robs every single pa. That's the only way to explain it since he has less income but is able to make more troops then guys with much larger incomes and averaging 800-1m robs themselves.

Comments

• Fw income op
  • My part-time side project. You guys could do better if you just tried a little...
  • Nothing special

Has room for 56k tfs and 36percent on sms
  • Yep. Bank farms are my only explanation.
  • edited February 2014
    I rob Lynog, right after he robs and before he can spend his cash. I told you guys.. its a part time project. Its eazy peazy if you know what you are doing.
  • He has 2.2m income. With nanos.
  • Where are people hitting 1 mil robs? Am I doing something wrong?
  • If what meadows is saying is true and he has 2,2 mil income he's 100% bank farming.
    Have you tried building PFs so that you can get 100k probes?
  • If what meadows is saying is true and he has 2,2 mil income he's 100% bank farming.
    Yeah, I'm no SK wizard, but my math skills are alright and can not agree more.
    Have you tried building PFs so that you can get 100k probes?
    What? I thought you could only have 25 probe factories at a time or they start skynet on your kingdom and gg
  • edited February 2014
    Lets just say my income dwarfs that and I'm also robbing 700-1mil on average. Do the math of what he's robbing...

He's was out prodding me when we was both mob pretty comfortably.

definatly sketchy
  • Lets just say my income dwarfs that and I'm also robbing 700-1mil on average. Do the math of what he's robbing...

He's was out prodding me when we was both mob pretty comfortably.
    I noticed he was doing this earlier, his income is actually adorable.

Can someone get a SoR for him? If hes just ignoring base income completely he might be skipping out on scis which would explain his growth, anything else is just not possible playing legit.
  • There is a 38% chance it is a Meadows kd.
  • I'd say more like 25% chance...cmsz
  • Mission: Success
    (February 4, 10:04:46)
    Action: Spy on Research
    Losses: We lost a total of 380 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Research Name Number of Points Percent
    Population Bonus 377,486 1%
    Power Bonus 1,786,275 20%
    Military Bonus 4,801,493 30%
    Money Bonus 8,350,092 25%
    Dragoons 60,000 100%
    Laser Dragoons 72,000 100%
    S.C.O.U.T.E.R. 15,004 100%
    Fusion Technology 30,000 100%
    Vesudian Core and AI Technology 500,060 100%
    Energy Core 50,035 100%
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 0%
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 112,837 0%
    Probe Amour 92,004 100%
    Fighters 152,900 100%
    Longevity 100,001 100%
  • So the problem is he's doing well?
  • So the problem is he's doing well?
    Have you learned nothing? SK has a hierarchy and for someone to skip it is a clear sign of cheating.
  • Sarcasm aside, I'd be interested to know how he's bankfarming.

Not really an easy strat to pull off with the game this size, there are probably 50 kingdoms capable of producing the income to match his robs?

Among those, you can rule out all the known players that are trying to keep up. I think the only way would be to have a probefarm finding optimal robs, so you never waste PAs.
  • edited February 2014
    So the problem is he's doing well?
    Have you learned nothing? SK has a hierarchy and for someone to skip it is a clear sign of cheating.

Zeality!! You didnt ask permission from those higher up in the hierarchy to speak!! You will now be silenced for 1hr...

Bob, this heathen must be banned for 1hr. Make it so.
  • Zeal, loaf got away with it until less than a week ago...and he was lazy and matched ips.
  • Also, why would an FW not concentrate on that 20% available pop bonus research?
  • Its like if ur better than me u cheated talk....

• I don't think any top kds research pop bonus.

• edited February 2014
    There's enough people SSing we'd see his bank farm no?

Edit: I could be wrong
  • Heres the thing, normally I would be like you guys just need to grow up. I've seen his sob i've seen his research. Meadows is correct hes more than likely averaging 2.1-2.4 mil an hour income.

This would mean he needs roughly 1.5-2.2 mil robs to keep up with the top 4s income. While this is not impossible, it is impossible to do this on every pa every hour of the day. UNLESS you do something thats near bank farming but much harder to pull of....i mean its actually really easy and its impossible to catch, well not really but still
  • I don't think any top kds research pop bonus.

oh yeah?! sor flazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i found an online bank in 1:14 two days running now with 9mill plus, failed a one rob on it yday and have since been getting the odd arson and sabo, nothing to do with space (that i know of) but still bankfarming is most defo possible. @zeal