Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Oh, I was confused as shit. I didn't realize that was your post lol

edit: I went from mobil to desktop SKPFs and hadn't got to see any pics yet.

Anyway. I guess we move on to KILLING MOOGLE AND SPACE FOR SHARING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THE MASTER PLAN WORKED, CMSZ WILL COME FROM THE SHADOWS AND TEAR THE UNIVERSE ASUNDER!

• Anyway. I guess we move on to KILLING MOOGLE AND SPACE FOR SHARING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THE MASTER PLAN WORKED, CMSZ WILL COME FROM THE SHADOWS AND TEAR THE UNIVERSE ASUNDER!
  • Then for serious why asking for ss then , if you know it can be faked that easy and would not belief what I post then??
    We all wanted to be in your presence. You are the new almighty builder of SK.
  • Well you did lie on the first ss.....
  • Lol at Cory damnit I am done for I'll disband both my kds and alliance :(
  • Lol at Cory damnit I am done for I'll disband both my kds and alliance :(
    gg see you in may
  • edited February 2014
    I don't understand how the bottom stat line changes 1.5mil nw in the matter of minutes. That is the only thing that seems fishy to me I guess.
    I posted my statline over his original picture to show how easily it was faked, lol

Then for serious why asking for ss then , if you know it can be faked that easy and would not belief what I post then??
    When you posted the original copy and pasted lines before you edited them out, I thought I saw a failure in there somewhere. If I had that failed probing I could track the KD you failed on, gotten their news from them, and proven whether or not it was you.

I'm still curious to what happened to it or if I imagined it completely, or why you edited it out afterwards to begin with.

You also probed sumatec in my sector, but his FDC didnt pick up the prober, so I couldnt confirm whether or not it was you from that.

I thought I saw a failed probe on Sumatec at 8:30 in-game time, but I couldnt find anything matching it in his news or your history so I guess I imagined it.
  • You posted 6 pas used in one tick in mobi....a ss of your post was sent to me. justbe honest and you are correct darius
  • No there was no Fail

but I know you mean that:

February 4, 06:06:59 Sumatec (1:9) Spy on Military 192,000 1,056 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

xx

I posted because I wont to show his som here to not fool him.
    Thats possible, I think I was wondering why there was a break in there too, since there was no reason you couldnt copy/paste everything at once
  • Fuck it just screw this thread
  • edited February 2014
    This crew is supposed to be expert bank finders that can spot them by just glancing at a sector. Are you idiots suggesting he has cloaked his banks from you as well?
  • ^ danks fault kt dank
  • calling for a KT is silly with no evidence, posting his own news was also pretty silly on his behalf too, leave him be and kill him if you get good enough reason, there is something fishy going on with someone at the top due to everyone but RO getting news from the same multies though.
  • ---- Original message received February 4, 18:53:32 from Eros (2:3) ----
    >> I believe it was you who was talking about 2:3 in the PFs, just wanted to say I have heard next to nothing from these guys in sectorchat/forms, they always log in at the same time, and log out at the same time.
    >>
    >> About as bank farmy as it gets as far as I'm concerned.
    >>
    >>

Meanwhile, we should probably do something about this regardless
  • Working on some kts now I'll get to farming them soon they'd good banks though I'll miss them
  • something about what? Do they match etc? interact? Otherwise they arent breaking rules
  • something about what? Do they match etc? interact? Otherwise they arent breaking rules
    They are welcome to come and post their explanations. Or message the ALs and explain the confusion.
  • edited February 2014
    This is a very dramatic round of people looking for reasons to kt. If you wanna Kt someone grow some fucking balls and do it, quit searching for the shit and making stupid excuses.
  • This is a very dramatic round of people looking for reasons to kt. If you wanna Kt someone grow some fucking balls and do it, quit searching for the shit and making stupid excuses.
    I can finish you off if you want Dave ;)
  • This is a very dramatic round of people looking for reasons to kt. If you wanna Kt someone grow some fucking balls and do it, quit searching for the shit and making stupid excuses.
    Youre adorable
    I can finish you off if you want Dave ;)
    giver I wont complain

• February 4, 19:30:50 Our kingdom tSM3HG0x (1:11) bravely defended against Lycka (2:20) and was victorious. February 4, 19:31:02

Our kingdom tSM3HG0x (1:11) bravely defended against Lycka (2:20) and was victorious .

Found the difference between the 2
  • r kingdom tSM3HG0x (1:11) bravely defended against Light (1:9) and was victorious.

JESTER strikes again lol
  • I saw those earlier and lol'ed. That has turned out to be such a good play by jester haha
  • edited February 2014
    so..which is your verdict, top players ? ....i know it but i just want to hear it from you

oh and about that 6 robs in mob. i haven't seen them and just a few people said they did. so i have 2 questions about it :
    1. why don't you post the ss of that if you say someone gave it to you ?
    2. where did that 6th rob magically disappear ? maybe you might think that space changes the ss...but moogle ? why would moogle photoshop smth ?

• lol acting like moogle wouldn't protect an ally.
  • Slurp slurp dole u want it on ur face or chest?
  • So what really happened here is that Darius can't stand the fact that someone is beating his GOD strat and wanted uni to KT the competition and we have haters like Damdred & Dole just being crybabies. Amirite?
  • You are wrong, like usual.
  • Hes not running.some god strat. Infact his building suggest a bad player using bank farms to support his terrible build. He is 1/2 the income of the other top 10 players yet he can grow.faster build more.troops and even explore at the same time. This is not possible...no matter how you try to see wing it. Math doesn't lie 1/2 the income means 1/2 the troops 1/2 the explore and 1/2 the building. But hes doing more then people with 2x his income per tick.