Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Space Explorer.

Comments

• Lol yea that sob is a joke
    They seem to think theyre allied with you and GoM & the leadership of their alliance are pushing for a war 'out of boredom' with probe farms magically arsoning and saboing Flaz, Lynog, and Jones to slow them down and prep while all of them have started to mass offense together.

Its your call with what to do with this info Moog
    oh man. i respect you because of what i heard you are a top oldschool player etc.
    but you couldn't be more wrong about everything you wrote in this thread.

your spies in Shag aren't as ' bright ' as you might think....i think they might not understand the english language properly if they gave you that info

I am not a top oldschool player, and I have no spies anywhere. This is what I've been told by other players, and I see no reason to doubt them.

Which part are you denying exactly?
    all of it. what you said in that post. about pushing a war out of boredom, probe farms used to slow other players down, conspiration theories etc.

• I literally agree with Jones.
    He needs time to "make" a picture.
    I can "make" a picture of me climbing mount everest on Photoshop if I had to in the amount of time you are taking to Photoshop some bogus proof.
  • O.o

we all have your Sok, sob, and sor.
  • edited February 2014
    I literally agree with Jones.
    He needs time to "make" a picture.
    I can "make" a picture of me climbing mount everest on Photoshop if I had to in the amount of time you are taking to Photoshop some bogus proof.
    It doesnt matter, he already dun goofed when he posted that spread of BS robs, and my sectormate can confirm.

If he seriously expected us to believe he was keeping up with me, jones, flazer, and lynog running literally half our total incomes, fucking lol.

Cool screenshot, wheres the fail on sumatec at 8:30?
  • Smart thing to do here would be to do nothing and let players speculate

You have just thrown oil onto the fire lol

Just admit it man have some balls
  • Just admit it man have some balls
    We will officially subbing this move:

"Pulling a loaf"
    Or
    "Meadowing it up"
  • Oh not to mention, that's now me lynog and flazer who've all been arsoned/saboed now...

February 4, 12:09:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 4, 12:09:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 118 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 112 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 107 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 4, 12:09:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 101 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Wana make it any more obvious bro

I got arsoned too!!!!! Lol
  • Doesnt sound cool :(
  • I sense an assimilation on the horizon. RUN LOAF RUUUUUUN
  • I thought everyone was already of one hive mind in the collective pf
  • what browser did you use to take the SS space
  • Does the name "Rhodan" mean anything to you guys, he's the one who made that image
  • And to the Math for all:
    Im in mobi only massing trops since days.
    With short growth priods of growth for more raks.

I already fall behind in land so if the turtles like Jones go mobi and mas troops they will pass me in NW easy we all know that they are exploring like hell and thats why they look that fat and have no off.

So you are now fine with it?
    You were outgrowing me with double your income and apparently getting less than half my robs, when I couldnt afford to make anything but minimum defenses and explore.

Meanwhile at that time you were casually pumping TFs, exploring, building on land, apparently keeping up researches, and building more defense than me.

How exactly did that math work?
  • if Rhodan as a literal thing that means its hansa warrior
  • Nah I thought it might be a previous SKer or some PF user that I didn't know about lol
  • BTW I can not replicate the same layout as the SS using all different settings
  • BTW I can not replicate the same layout as the SS using all different settings
    That's probably just you being bad then :P. Faking a screenshot wouldn't change the layout really, just the content of the text.

I already fall behind in land so if the turtles like Jones go mobi and mas troops they will pass me in NW easy we all know that they are exploring like hell and thats why they look that fat and have no off.

You were outgrowing me with double your income and apparently getting less than half my robs, when I couldnt afford to make anything but minimum defenses and explore.

Meanwhile at that time you were casually pumping TFs, exploring, building on land, apparently keeping up researches, and building more defense than me.

Darius. maybe he has a secret tactic or smth like that. he posted what you asked although he wasn't obliged to do it.

what do you want now ? him telling you his tactic or what ?

you were all talking about banks and pyramids and pharaohs, ancient aliens , conspiracy theories....now just admin you were wrong and move on
  • Post the top half of your recent PAs Space, I'd like to see something.

Darius. maybe he has a secret tactic or smth like that. he posted what you asked although he wasn't obliged to do it.

what do you want now ? him telling you his tactic or what ?

you were all talking about banks and pyramids and pharaohs, ancient aliens , conspiracy theories....now just admin you were wrong and move on
    There is no secret tactic in SK rofl, its a multiplayer spreadsheet.
  • i cant figure out how to make that ss
    maybe its cause im using windows 7 or w/e
  • He postef 6 robs in mobi.....lol you done goofed
  • So how are u able to make more money then Jones? Who has 2x your income and 5x your "robs"
  • He postef 6 robs in mobi.....lol you done goofed
    where are those 6 robs? i simply don't see them...
  • edited February 2014
    He deleted the ss soon as he realized it was easy to see it was photoshopped
  • All I see is a Darius very mad because someone might be using a God strat even tho he's supposed to have the monopole of that :)
  • Oh stop it i give darius a hard time. space got caught stop playing it off. Talk to the als kt the farms and space
  • Just looking in my wallet for a fuck to give about this topic
  • Just looking in my wallet for a fuck to give about this topic
    and yet you made a post on it
  • Sorry flames ill give a fuck for you later