Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farming

Comments

• First grabs are missing from that SoSN faithless, I'm assuming you hit him back first?
  • Ello Darius jees its been like 3 rounds :D
  • Ello Darius jees its been like 3 rounds :D
    Hey man, calc still works great :)
  • No I had no wls I didn't grab. First 2 hits was 1x by people
  • Here is first 3 hits.
    28, 10:18:32 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against ESP (1:6) and was victorious.
    January 28, 10:18:33 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Syphilis (1:20) and lost 772 planets.
    January 28, 10:18:39 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against NoMaNsLaNd (1:14) and lost 662 planets.
  • edited January 2014
    No I had no wls I didn't grab. First 2 hits was 1x by people
    Sorry you missed out - now I understand why the toys are flying out the pram.

If you had WLs what would you have done - Truthfully.

If you saw this

January 28, 10:18:01 Irlam (1:5) I am land def
  • Faithless, i could have easily gotten the first 3 hits :p
  • edited January 2014
    Kill Zeality - Hes the multi overlord. Pure pyramid farming.
  • Kill Zeality - Hes the multi overlord. Pure pyramid farming.
    Building missles now, will post thread in AFs soon.

Can anyone get him powerless?
  • i will post him as a suicide all probes on kt
  • Ive got 2billion power so better get started
  • Ive got 2billion power so better get started
    you have 2 bil power?? da fukkk...

and speakn of billion.. whose gonna pick the teams for the warren buffet giving 1 billion dollars to the person who gets all the winners spot on??
  • I have enough probes to make zeals 2bil powerless. Sometimes you have to take out your own for the collective good of CMSZ
  • CMSZ needs to be rolling out more multis. We havnt had a proper multi overlord this round yet

Fucking slackers
  • This is wat happens when u roll turtles

Lalalalalala
  • Who do you think has given the universe 3 galaxies of plentiful inactive multis?
  • Its funny how all the strats are based on inac tick hitting

What would u guys do without inacs

Bcart sure doesnt give enough of a fuck to write a script to make inacs

So who would be the beneficiary here
  • Ahhh this is the SK I remember. Nostalgia in the first 24 hours. Too bad he was my SL/AL
  • Its funny how all the strats are based on inac tick hitting

What would u guys do without inacs

Bcart sure doesnt give enough of a fuck to write a script to make inacs

So who would be the beneficiary here

Go 0 probe high sci high mili TF or DW with enough offense to break bad players or play a mount turtle while holding WLs for early suiciders

Ez
  • I like how people get crapped on for hitting inacs. Sorry we capitalize on the advantage... even though is been around for ages.
  • Just described s2
  • I like how people get crapped on for hitting inacs. Sorry we capitalize on the advantage... even though is been around for ages.
    In the old days of 10-20k player SK, the common phrase was 'make your own luck' to describe the almost guaranteed number of suiciders/disbanders being farmed by 'top players' out of the gate, and it was honorable to farm inactives instead.

How times have changed
  • We have less than 300 actives and yet we have 1200 ids

Well someones making them on purpose every rd

And everyone thinks its a 'normal' thing

Dont have as many inacs on s2 cos no one actually tries theredo they?
  • edited January 2014
    We have less than 300 actives and yet we have 1200 ids

Well someones making them on purpose every rd

And everyone thinks its a 'normal' thing

Dont have as many inacs on s2 cos no one actually tries theredo they?
    Oh yeah theres clearly a script, how long has this been going on here? I dont remember it from recent times I played
  • I don't even remember it last round
  • Guess because I'm making big grabs on bad players and farmers they wanna KT me in thunder.

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on January 28, 15:25:48
    January 28, 10:39:29Maximmus (1:4)We gotta take down last ride... dude is getting big offense and Makin 800 land grabs a day

• Being big or having a large offense will have idiots in every ac saying that kind of thing tbh. Guy is probably terrified about you hitting him
  • I already told everyone for next 2-3 days I'm only hitting farmers so if u legit...u got nothing to worry about. And if u got s decent kd I'm not even looking at u
    I'm looking at 10k landers with 70k LDS as defence. If u well built I can't break u so no worried.
  • Guess because I'm making big grabs on bad players and farmers they wanna KT me in thunder.

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on January 28, 15:25:48
    January 28, 10:39:29Maximmus (1:4)We gotta take down last ride... dude is getting big offense and Makin 800 land grabs a day

that is Zamerano, spank him for being a scrub, hes nothing more than a landfarm anyways, always has been.
  • Well I still got some recovery to do myself. Both of them full suicide on me and nuke. + burning all there pas and trying to get me powerless....failed.