Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farming

Comments

• edited January 2014
    He should just give the account to Qwj then it's legit.
    Pretty pissed off about that considering you already admitted screamin "loaned" you his account.

Even though that is pure lies and he offered it to us before his own "fc leader" hahah
    I didn't prance around like a deuche with it telling everyone they suck at sk trying to archive it. Nobody knew until I said something rounds later. I created an alliance and went to war. You aint like me princess whatever you got to say don't mean shit to me. I am not here to have people toss roses and let me in their Scouse That Want to Blow Lance Club.
  • No you didnt, because you lied. He gave it straight to lynog not you hahah

I didnt try to archive it, it was just incredibly easy to get to #1 and stay there even after a multi raping and your alliance KTing me.

I created an alliance and went to war too mate, difference is I won ;)
  • edited January 2014
    You don't even know what you are talking about. You're talking to me about status in some imaginary social hierarchy and rambling in attempts to understand shit that did not even include you. Like omfg I am totally butthurt by whatever shit you drool out of your sperm soaked fuck hole.

The only reason you know anything is you claimed Lynog never shared I am a retard blah blah. Then I was like yeah bitchcake I shared with him fuck you talking .. dur.
  • No I had no wls I didn't grab. First 2 hits was 1x by people
    Sorry you missed out - now I understand why the toys are flying out the pram.

If you had WLs what would you have done - Truthfully.

If you saw this

January 28, 10:18:01 Irlam (1:5) I am land def

Truthfully if I bad wls? I would have grabbed 1x I don't need a huge advantage just to keep up. Only bad players farm suicides. They suck so they need the help.

• Why am I even making an appearance for hitting free land in this thread, that's pretty pathetic...
    They are bad what u expect.
    January 28, 10:18:39 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against NoMaNsLaNd (1:14) and lost 662 planets.
    January 28, 10:18:48 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 28, 10:18:48 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Matter of Trust (1:11) and lost 569 planets.
    January 28, 10:18:53 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against NoMaNsLaNd (1:14) and lost 459 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:03 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Syphilis (1:20) and lost 397 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:24 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against NoMaNsLaNd (1:14) and lost 343 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:30 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against ESP (1:6) and lost 271 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:38 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against ESP (1:6) and lost 233 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:42 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Melodic Rendezvous (1:10) and lost 221 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:44 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Melodic Rendezvous (1:10) and lost 210 planets.
    January 28, 10:19:46 Our kingdom Irlam (1:5) bravely defended against Melodic Rendezvous (1:10) and lost 190 planets.
    Farming the farmer, crazy rules you guys have in place
  • WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE FARM THE FARMING FARMERS THAT FARMED FARMERS!
  • Why am I even making an appearance for hitting free land in this thread, that's pretty pathetic...
    Do you not know what farming is?
    Farmception
    Do you not know what farming is?

He doesn't know what farming is because hes a bad player. Needs to farm suicides to even stay in top 100 land.
  • You guys remember that one time Lynog gave me a #1 Rank Kd? I took over that sum bitch and made it mine finishing rank 2,698!!
  • With only 355 ids
    Farmception
  • And not getting hit at all.
  • And not getting hit at all.
    Sounds like you play like the ol' newb, Cory.
  • moogle farmed law of land

law of land made sure to message his closest friends before suiciding, moogle being one.
    law of land suicided his kd on me after i broke him and he was posted as KT like stated before, moogle found it like 15-20min later and law of land got eaten.
  • edited January 2014
    Would be nice if "rules" or rather the so called rules were actually enforced by the community, unbiased with no exceptions. Wouldnt that be a crazy round.
  • edited January 2014
    moogle farmed law of land

law of land made sure to message his closest friends before suiciding, moogle being one.
    law of land suicided his kd on me after i broke him and he was posted as KT like stated before, moogle found it like 15-20min later and law of land got eaten.
    this is more accurate although he did disband everything after the suicide because he announced it in chat after being hit down

he messaged the people listening to his shit in UC that he was planning to suicide. moogle being one.
  • i dont know about that, so i wont comment.
  • You don't even know what you are talking about. You're talking to me about status in some imaginary social hierarchy and rambling in attempts to understand shit that did not even include you. Like omfg I am totally butthurt by whatever shit you drool out of your sperm soaked fuck hole.

The only reason you know anything is you claimed Lynog never shared I am a retard blah blah. Then I was like yeah bitchcake I shared with him fuck you talking .. dur.
    No I am laughing at how your own fc guy gave his account to one of us rather than you. I know what I am talking about with that account more than you think mate ;)

So which is it, you shared it, which is worse than taking over an account. Or you didnt. Either answer makes you an idiot. One makes you a hypocrite and one makes you a liar. Oh wait you are already both.
  • edited January 2014
    moogle farmed law of land

this is more accurate although he did disband everything after the suicide because he announced it in chat after being hit down

he messaged the people listening to his shit in UC that he was planning to suicide. moogle being one.
    oh btw, is there some kinda of records of these suicide plans etc, because i find it weird that if he messaged kingdoms about it that it got found out so late, like 15-20min, i dont remember it that well, i was sleeping myself when that suicide on me happened.

And where did you hear he messaged the kingdoms? :D that just sounds like fairy tales
  • Kill Zeality - Hes the multi overlord. Pure pyramid farming.
    You fools this is a diversionary tactic! Kill JonesL
  • Seriously?

February 5, 20:32:58 Our brave kingdom Matter of Trust (1:11) attacked Maximmus (1:4) and conquered 1,921 planets.
    February 5, 20:34:44 Our brave kingdom Matter of Trust (1:11) attacked Maximmus (1:4) and conquered 993 planets.
    February 5, 20:35:11 Our brave kingdom Matter of Trust (1:11) attacked Maximmus (1:4) and conquered 796 planets.
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah, a KT that disbanded. Still farming no matter which way you slice it at that point.

If it's not, I'm posting up every KD that disbands as a KT, as long as I can hit them as many times as I want without it being an issue.
  • Bc I want a war lol
  • I think anyone that is running a #1 alliance with the #1 alliance as a sister alliance would want a war, can't blame you there.
  • I think anyone that is running a #1 alliance with the #2 alliance as a sister alliance would want a war, can't blame you there.
    FTFY
  • I wanted war before shag was established
  • If so then you would have declared.