Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farming

Comments

• But moogies already won the rd

The only fun thing left is the ego fight between jones and darius and whether flazer does the terra defensive strat

And whether the dws actually outmass goons while keeping reasonable d than the turtles can outgrow them
  • I told arson I wouldn't till he had 5 sectors and as much as u annoy me lately I like Cory so not going after brute. So.... Who does that leave lol
  • I told arson I wouldn't till he had 5 sectors and as much as u annoy me lately I like Cory so not going after brute. So.... Who does that leave lol
    Goin after the wolfpack?

Good luck m8 theyre fierce
  • 5 [ThanksObama] 58,302,523 19,434,174
    6 [WolfPack] 16,006,999 3,201,399
    7 [Solo] 3,980,015 1,990,007
    8 [GodStrat] 48,927 48,927

They all look tough, be careful!
  • 8 [GodStrat] 48,927 48,927

u have no chance moogle
  • Disbands
    Quick someone declare a KT... I want to farm.
  • KTs are like farming green light ok
  • Not really meadows fault that zam went land d. This is grey area tbh, but Mooog says he did it for war so why QQ in teh pfs? War him
  • SS of posted KT including time stamp will put this to rest.
  • No, I know it was posted, as a sabo/arson target Pie, they aren't lying. I've still never seen someone use that as a pass on farming though.
  • Rawr listen to zeal lol

The only fun thing left is the ego fight between jones and darius and whether flazer does the terra defensive strat

And whether the dws actually outmass goons while keeping reasonable d than the turtles can outgrow them
    True.

No contest.

Impossible.

• edited February 2014
    But moogies already won the rd

True.

No contest.

Impossible.

The ego fight between me and jones is already over. I've half assed everything this entire round and he was playing terra exactly how I would under these conditions.

I've gotten enough practice spreadsheeting and figured out how many probes I'll need to be making in a round of SK, since I only had real exp with GoC probes.

I think if we both really gave 100% for a round at this point it would come down to simple luck/external factors, like him getting ATed by Barricade and me getting sabos for 2 days straight.

The only thing left to test would be my optimal newbie start vs his consistent one. I think my playstyle has more overall potential to make a monster KD if everyone played fairly & just had an independent building contest, but it attracts way too much attention for the present state of SK.

True.

No contest.

Impossible.

The ego fight between me and jones is already over. I've half assed everything this entire round and he was playing terra exactly how I would under these conditions.

I've gotten enough practice spreadsheeting and figured out how many probes I'll need to be making in a round of SK, since I only had real exp with GoC probes.

I think if we both really gave 100% for a round at this point it would come down to simple luck/external factors, like him getting ATed by Barricade and me getting sabos for 2 days straight.

The only thing left to test would be my optimal newbie start vs his consistent one. I think my playstyle has more overall potential to make a monster KD if everyone played fairly & just had an independent building contest, but it attracts way too much attention for the present state of SK.

Not a chance mate, simply put, you dont stand a chance. Also the "half ass" shout, i have never seen anyone as active as you, ever, thats isnt half assed Darinub thats trying as hard as you can. I told you two weeks ago how it would play out and thats exactly what has happened. You have a longway to go before you can compete with the very best mate.
  • edited February 2014
    But moogies already won the rd

True.

No contest.

Impossible.

Not a chance mate, simply put, you dont stand a chance. Also the "half ass" shout, i have never seen anyone as active as you, ever, thats isnt half assed Darinub thats trying as hard as you can. I told you two weeks ago how it would play out and thats exactly what has happened. You have a longway to go before you can compete with the very best mate.
    My activity is because of my lifestyle, not because of my current dedication to the game. I play SK because it helps motivate me to stick to my daily routines.

I spend 90% of my time logged in at work having it tabbed on while working on spreadsheets, I'm online at home playing league or hearthstone, eating or lifting, and I wake up to drink a protein shake every night then spend my cash, and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night for no reason.

When I'm driving between work/home for an hour each way I usually log in or read PF posts at stoplights, and if nothings happening ill just be on reddit or texting.

You can ask my sectormates, if they dont remind me of nanos I wont remember to buy them for hours, I make hits every 2 days, and I can post my current rob history here again for some laughs.

• That may all be true but it still adds up to not half assing, Activity is only second to probes on sk. Probes are the only true skill and you are not very experienced with them, One round trying them wont maker you a master either. I highly doubt in a normal round of sk you would even be where you are right now if im honest but then i havnt actually seen you build anything but the KD you are on right now and its hard to judge based on this round, what i will say though is it is a league below mine Jones and Flazers kd at the moment and will only fall further from the pack as the round goes on.
  • For instance, right now, you say you are half assing. What would you be doing different if you wernt half assing?
  • Ppl still ss? Wats to spreadsheet theres only 100 players

Tick rob the top land for 2hrs of income little effort reasonable reward

thats why both your kds were shit
  • That may all be true but it still adds up to not half assing, Activity is only second to probes on sk. Probes are the only true skill and you are not very experienced with them, One round trying them wont maker you a master either. I highly doubt in a normal round of sk you would even be where you are right now if im honest but then i havnt actually seen you build anything but the KD you are on right now and its hard to judge based on this round, what i will say though is it is a league below mine Jones and Flazers kd at the moment and will only fall further from the pack as the round goes on.
    Insane activity is my advantage when you add in WL management which was a non-factor this round and target finding. That was what always put me ahead in GoC, because nobody was better than me at finding or managing grabs. I'd hit for more land with less offense because of my return times, and thats why my best theorycrafted strat is completely WL reliant instead of managing heavy probes like you guys.

I'm behind you and jones for sure but I'm actually ahead of flazer atm, and to be fair we were neck and neck until I tanked a pretty significant amount of sabos & had to adjust my playstyle.

This is the era of probes by far, with the uni being 80% turtles, the 250 lander bot giving free tick robs for 2 weeks, and the sheer number of bank farms scattered everywhere I really had no chance at all with my normal playstyle, but my lazy adaptation is clearly far above average at the very least.
  • Noone beats jonsey
  • For instance, right now, you say you are half assing. What would you be doing different if you wernt half assing?
    I'll send you a PM Lynog

So u guys find banks outside of the top 100?

And u get 1mil robs every tick? Nonsense

where does anybody say either of those things?

Its possible to do this, but you have to have a very good eye. Not every bank always pays off either

:)) firm but true
  • Or a scanner

I usually monitor the login times of the fw mount terra turtles in the top 100

If i tick rob i get decent returns, just seems that whenever i rob mid tick i get the feeling someone else robbed it 5times and i am getting the shitty leftovers...and i could never use all 24pas in a day prolly used about 15 max could never make up in the middle of the night just to rob
  • you dont need to, use all 10 pas at 12pm then wake up 10 hours later and use them again...if in growth of course which you should be for the most important part of the round
  • Or a scanner

I usually monitor the login times of the fw mount terra turtles in the top 100

If i tick rob i get decent returns, just seems that whenever i rob mid tick i get the feeling someone else robbed it 5times and i am getting the shitty leftovers...and i could never use all 24pas in a day prolly used about 15 max could never make up in the middle of the night just to rob
    You put in more work than me haha 16x probes per land 3 hours since last login = my sick robbing strat this round