Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM/GTR vs Nexus/Biscuit

Comments

• Bisquits is winning Bisquits is winning!

• TL;DR

Cry more about being KT'd please.
  • nexus are full of cheaters

doesnt take a retard to figure that out
  • so the bisquits AL posted me up as a sabo kt because i grabbed him when he suicided and had 40k tanks out :P
  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoL shows how much you all know....Kesha wont recode his Botnet first of all,Second his botnet got handled very well the last time it was up with over 500 multis found and killed and nexus AL was one of the 4 leaders who helped me co-op the uni naps and war effort vs the bots...And lastly it was being ran by like 8 ppl then,1 wouldnt even effect the game besides to make it more interesting...

Take your KT like a man Gross.

@Neg,STFU u troll.
  • HG says: "handled very well"
    real world and everyone with a brain says: "HG is a noob"
  • edited December 2011
    U quit like a girl week 1 that round...GTFO u wouldnt even try Flaznoob,And didnt they rape u?...

We divided em and conquered. none were left over 1k land that we found matching IPs and theres independent IP scan archives and kt lists to prove it,Cuz kesha mucked up his script and matched an IP which allowed us to find and track the rest of em,Crash was the last one alive with multis that round.And by week 5... whatever was left went inactive cuz they gave up..

Believe it or not many ppl can set up and run scanners/spreads...Asshat,Most just think score's arent a good enough reason to waste time doing it,destroying a bot army tho? Very nice...

• edited December 2011
    really cuz im sure ur posted as a KT for this

December 8, 19:12:09 Eli Manning (1:7) any suiciders?
    December 8, 19:15:21 Volcom (1:3) land d
    December 8, 19:15:32 Volcom (1:3) i am land d
    December 8, 19:15:37 Eli Manning (1:7) THANKYOU!

December 8, 19:15:27 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 560 planets.
    December 8, 19:15:40 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 479 planets.
    December 8, 19:15:43 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 387 planets.

1st 2nd 3rd hits? soo convenient to ask for a suicider and o look someone offered
  • i mean why not i got the same consequence last round for being 1 2 3 on Undead Kingdom just because we were alliance mates
  • You're retarded HG, end of story.
  • coords? learn to post in pfs please or dont post at all thanks
  • really cuz im sure ur posted as a KT for this

December 8, 19:12:09 Eli Manning (1:7) any suiciders?
    December 8, 19:15:21 Volcom (1:3) land d
    December 8, 19:15:32 Volcom (1:3) i am land d
    December 8, 19:15:37 Eli Manning (1:7) THANKYOU!

December 8, 19:15:27 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 560 planets.
    December 8, 19:15:40 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 479 planets.
    December 8, 19:15:43 Our kingdom Volcom (1:3) bravely defended against Eli Manning (1:7) and lost 387 planets.

1st 2nd 3rd hits? soo convenient to ask for a suicider and o look someone offered
    that is the funniest thing ive seen all round, who is eli manning? he needs to die
  • Haha Lynog, thats TJ. Hang a bitch!
  • omg it is? what a raging faggot, he makes me sick
  • Thought he was one of your "boys"
    :-))
  • edited December 2011
    All you guys can say is "your noob" or "your retarded"? Fail trolls.

You may refuse to acknowledge factual information but dont think for a second other's do...lol
  • coords? learn to post in pfs please or dont post at all thanks
    Is posting the KD name fine though?
  • edited December 2011
    coords? learn to post in pfs please or dont post at all thanks
    There's no rules anymore scrubnub.

• I was going to say. If you can post the KD name we only got one galaxy, who cares about coords.
  • Not sure why it matters. Generally speaking, everyone knows who/where everyone is, or can easily find out.
  • lies and more lies i will always abide by the former PF rules thats how ppl know im oldskool.. Its true because i spelt skool with a K
  • lies and more lies i will always abide by the former PF rules thats how ppl know im oldskool.. Its true because i spelt skool with a K
    oldskool players should know not to hit suiciders 3x for huge land noob
  • and gross stop weeping coz your being killed faggot. kesha doesnt even know who you are so stop with your empty threats you pussy
  • U quit like a girl week 1 that round...GTFO u wouldnt even try Flaznoob,And didnt they rape u?...

We divided em and conquered. none were left over 1k land that we found matching IPs and theres independent IP scan archives and kt lists to prove it,Cuz kesha mucked up his script and matched an IP which allowed us to find and track the rest of em,Crash was the last one alive with multis that round.And by week 5... whatever was left went inactive cuz they gave up..

Believe it or not many ppl can set up and run scanners/spreads...Asshat,Most just think score's arent a good enough reason to waste time doing it,destroying a bot army tho? Very nice...

nah I never got hit i just didnt want to play when i knew i was doing so bad, only when i disbanded. I know due to how bad i was playing rank 1 would be easy after all the good people died, but I dont like that so i disbanded :-p

plus you are a retard
  • edited December 2011
    December 10, 18:26:40 Our brave kingdom Scientology (2:13) attacked Gross Empire (1:14) and conquered 4 planets.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :D :D :D :D
  • Killshot?

RIP Gross