Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM/GTR vs Nexus/Biscuit

Comments

• Hows about...

NegneedstoLEARN2NOTBEMADskIZNotSRsBidness.

Love how Negs ego also allows him to speak for "Everyone in the PFs"...Neg,Ever consider no one in the PFs gives a flying fck about what you have to say? Its like a you just enjoy seeing yourself post...
  • are you still burnt over when i proved you wrong on the pfs so many times

it shows in all your posts and puts a big smile on my face
  • not as bad as you begging for protection during the war and only participating when your own alliance threatens killing you
    Techno, I'm pretty sure you've got nothing to say to anyone about success in war, out of war, or outplaying someone, from what I hear and see, you've only played for yourself, and with reluctance, I'd have to quote and agree with this
  • Neg,Your delusions of grandeur and projecting episodes concerns me...
  • pretty sure techno was the person rallying behind kting me when i smashed him early on
  • Pretty sure I smashed you back :D
  • techno please play next round.

thanks
  • He will have a lot of outplaying to do once we finish ;)
  • Techno is alive because no one bothered to kill him. He really wasn't a threat when I was alive.
  • Don't make fun of him neg, the guy just wants to finish a round for once. :<</blockquote>

Lol? Think you have me confused with someone else.
  • I just wonder what the Universe will do now seeing techo and Keflka have 5 matching i/ps and both of them interacted and hit Tung in 2:6... /:-)
  • Nothing worse than a big vagina.
  • I just wonder what the Universe will do now seeing techo and Keflka have 5 matching i/ps and both of them interacted and hit Tung in 2:6... /:-)
    But their roommates so its okay !!!

There's never been a rule against matching+interacting if you can provide a good excuse. There's also no rule that says anti-turtles are freeland. Gotta protect family & anti-turtles, amiright?

You know :)
  • prt scr
    sysrq

Seriously I see multi accusations daily here and yet no one takes the damn screenshot. I'm looking at both KDs now, no matching IP, though I doubt anyone would leave the evidence there anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    IP match + interaction on S1 = KT,No excuses were excepted in my day....

>:/
  • It's not like Kefka gave land to Techno or vice versa -- it's called having each other's back.

And Kefka has hit a couple of our KTs lately.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure I posted both of their kingdom info's a while back

If they were room mates then why don't their IP's match anymore?
  • This was taken at the start of the round:

Technotronic (1:19) (4th in HOF atm)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10 - November 8, 18:47:56

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 915-6D-E0-77
    IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10
    IPvSK2: 930-94-98-99
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E

Kefka (1:8) (13th in HOF atm)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E - November 8, 18:01:36

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 775-80-DC-96
    IPvSK2: 858-E9-0D-36
    IPvSK2: 812-59-2C-58
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E

Technotronic:
    ICQ Number: Playing with my roommate. (Kefka)
    MSN Address: There will be no interaction.
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: Taking applications for friends in the form of SoM's.
  • I'm sure there were also times then when their IP's didn't match. They go to school -- they access the internet from different places, not just their house.

Still, I don't see how that's relevant in accusing them of being cheaters. What, they're masking their IP's now? Being clever even though everyone knows they live in the same apartment?

You sleuth, you.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    so you're saying that room mates not having the same ip since the start of round isn't suspicious?...

it's got nothing to do with them masking their ips now. Instead it could show that they made a mistake at the start by matching ips and said they were room mates as means of covering up that mistake.

if interaction isn't enough proof that they are cheaters then you need fucking help using that brain of yours.

i could probably list more and more cases of interaction to shut down you're argument but we all know you're beyond using logic.
  • You can't even convince yourself that they're the same person, you still refer to them as "they". Hilarious.

Also, they've said they were roommates since the beginning.

I'd like some more proof, please.

• negneg
    edited December 2011
    are you seriously that fucking retarded to understand the concept of 2 people sharing accounts or just NAH ILL FIND SOME PETTY REASON TO SAY THEY ARE CLEAN PLAYERS

just another 2 cheaters to add to the list of evergrowing nexus cheaters
  • Nah, I'll find some petty reason to say that they're cheats instead.

Can you show me some more interactions, or do you just attempt to insult people instead of supporting your argument?
  • glostix you honestly believe these guys live together? are you st st st st stoopid?
  • edited December 2011
    It doesnt matter if they live together and they are 2 seperate people, it doesnt matter if its his mother for fuck sake

matching IP is allowed but the moment you interact you die, 2 people or 1 person it doesnt matter. If you want to play with a "roommate" then stay away from each others targets.
    Nah, I'll find some petty reason to say that they're cheats instead.

Can you show me some more interactions, or do you just attempt to insult people instead of supporting your argument?
    He doesnt need to show evidence of "more" interactions. One interaction = death.
  • lol i love all the hate on techno makes me happy inside
  • Kefka had been helping with Nexus KTs.

He hardly had anyone to hit -- it would be ridiculous to give up being the first break on a big target just because your roommate was getting KTed. In fact, that would give me incentive to hit.

Sure, there's a lot of room for coincidence in the fact that those Nexus KT's were the first people that would be able to break Techno, but then again, that's why they were getting KT'ed ASAP in the first place.

I'd say there's definitely room for reasonable doubt there. I don't think that they're cheating. Until you people have more solid proof that they're "cheating" I'd tell you not to get your panties in such a tuffle.
  • listen glostix idk how long you have been around but you obviosly are a noob. IF you decide to play with a roomate (i think its a blatent lie anyways) but if you do then you CANT interact in anyway with them. That is how its always been on sk and will continue to be, the fact only tards seem to be leading this round is the reason they havnt died for it. Stop asking for more solid proof when its already there for you to see. Your making yourself look like an idiot. If i lead in any future rounds and anyone decided to IP + interact then its a death sentence. whether your in my alliance or not. cheating faggots die
  • agreed^^

speaking of which you playing next round lynog and if so are you going to AL?