Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM/GTR vs Nexus/Biscuit

edited December 2011 in General
Well here it goes. Nimrook ofc is already cheating. He has multi KD's in our alliance, sounds about like him.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    They asked me to calculate missiles...

• FriarTuck (1:17) IPvSK2: 729-FD-7F-F5
    Pencilvania (1:4)IPvSK2: 729-FD-7F-F5
  • Yeah roomate made account the other day he did spy lol but I made him delete
  • Really chaotic show me one time besides that that I've ever had multi? Besides I know for a fact there are so many multi spies in every alliance
  • edited December 2011
    Made him delete? Funny how he is still online, telling Sherriff to put up Missle shields when we decide to missle him (nim didnt realize he was still on his multi when he said this in CM chat lol)

December 5, 09:14:35 Pussy Land xLTx (1:11) o found
    December 5, 09:14:36 Pussy Land xLTx (1:11) sherif
    December 5, 09:14:47 Pussy Land xLTx (1:11) has 0 on missiles
    December 5, 09:15:20 GMT (1:3) lol
    December 5, 09:15:23 GMT (1:3) lets get him
    December 5, 09:15:32 Pussy Land xLTx (1:11) The total damage done to their kingdom is 230 planets and 30,780 population.
    December 5, 09:16:10 Pencilvania (1:4) sheriff get ur missile shields up (nims multi)
    December 5, 09:16:19 Pencilvania (1:4) thye are going free missiles
  • Hasn't the IP login recording been going on since like round 12. Seriously, how do you people still fuck this up?
  • AND YOU MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP BEYOND IP LOGIN

• Really chaotic show me one time besides that that I've ever had multi? Besides I know for a fact there are so many multi spies in every alliance.

I admit it was used as a spy, not hiding it people.
  • Really guys it's my last round I've played legit for 10 years who cares about a spy kingdom it's in delete mode and I could honestly care less
  • If your cheat once means u have probably cheated again
  • Oh. It's his last round I guess he's off the hook then. NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS.
  • Hahahahahaha
  • Make sure you build the hell out of your offense now so when you don't quit and get targeted you can suicide well.
  • Just go anti-turtle critical will protect you.
  • yeah, i have more D then kingdsoms 5k land bigger then me
  • this cheating is the most concrete cheating since v1
  • Geez guys i admited to using my roomates noob kd to spy for once, in 10 years, its not up for debate, yeah i technically broke the rules, jesus christ a top 5 kingdom last round troll dad was a multi :) had like 4 accounts early on and had 2 top 10 kds at one point
  • lots of people had multies in the top.

look up meadows or lovsan or vbj lolol
  • edited December 2011
    Flazer keeps his multis at the bottom. Less suspicion that way.

Of course he keeps his main account at the bottom too. Not sure if that's intentional or not though. B-)
  • Youre one to talk about bottom level kds. Did you finally break Into the top 100 in gal 2 list yet?
  • hahaha, ok guys lets leave this to war topic, feel free to make a new forum of "who has used multis"
  • Youre one to talk about bottom level kds. Did you finally break Into the top 100 in gal 2 list yet?
    I'm top 50 in the universe. B-) PROSTATUS

lolololol
  • Thats where I was at before I disbanded. I thought pro status was top five by second week tho. ;-)
  • Sci is a better builder then you when he tries.
    Which is never...lol he never bothers, notice why he's in g2.
    Which is never...lol he never bothers, notice why he's in g2.
    He made a decent KD when he AL'd tigerblood 3-5 rounds ago.

• edited December 2011
    The last decent kingdom I made was somewhere in the r20's.

Edit: and it wasn't very good.

Someone better hurry up and KT me, because if this pile of rubbish is my first archive in years I'll be very disappointed.