Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CM/GTR vs Nexus/Biscuit

Comments

• Anyway in the end what it comes down to, is if people want u dead (for whatever reason).. you will die. They will try and dress it up or use whatever reason they want. SK would be a better game if ALs manned the f*ck up. An just said this is why we are killing you. Deal with it im AL and i can do what i want.

It would put an end to all the bullsh*t..

Sup.
  • who mention heads being buried in a crotch? lews are you trying to tell us something here?

Well if you insist on being my student...
  • TBH i wouldnt kill you for mathing 5 i/ps with techno and hitting Tung after he rolled your other kingdom :)

I would kill you because you whored out all war and sucked AL ass to keep your kingdom alive..
    And on top of that you dont understand the basic rules as outlined by the cart :)
  • if vandals gets rank 1 I will be one happy person
  • That will be a fluke.
  • shouldve defended me when you guys had the chance then you could whine about me in some way :-p

same olllddd same ollllddddd
  • ER for mod.
  • For the record, Kefka/Techno are full of crap trying to say there was no interaction. The hit on Tungsten wasn't the only time they interacted. Last week, when I was being KT'ed by Nexus, Kefka was in my alliance. I did a fail on Techno and within the hour I was broken by Kefka, my so-called alliance mate. Not only do they interact, but neither of them understand anything about fair play or good sportsmanship.

Don't believe the hype, KefTronic is interacting, even to the point of hitting alliance mates. These clowns don't deserve an ounce of respect and they have zero credibility.

:-)) You must have the worst AL ever with zero in the balls department
  • ER for mod.
  • ER for mod.
  • ER for mod.
  • It's a very popular suggestion.
  • Lews for mod.

Sure is.
  • Enough.
    Says who? :P
  • Me.
    Oh. Okey Dokey.