Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZOMBIENADO with Penguins

124»

Comments

• '1408' sucked. Didn't understand why people gave it high scores.
    1408 was OK. Not even on the same continent as the movies we are talking about.
  • Thanks-killing is a classic movie.
  • Jesus christ vampire hunter was pretty good too
  • '1408' sucked. Didn't understand why people gave it high scores.
    1408 was OK. Not even on the same continent as the movies we are talking about.
    I know, just thought I'd mention it because I've never been so disappointed in a movie ever. Took the DVD out, destroyed it and threw it in the bin, haha.
  • Gingerbread Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver is definitely at the top of the list too
  • Gingerbread Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver is definitely at the top of the list too
    They made more ginger dead man movies?! The first was....special. Santa's slay was funny. Jack frost is a classic. But nothing tops silent night deadly night 2. GARBAGE DAY!
  • Killer klowns from outer space anyone?
  • Killer klowns is a classic B movie Dogtown.
    This

• MalMal
    edited December 2013
    Some of my favorite terrible movies:

Rodentz: Hide the Cheese - Do i have to describe it? You really know it's bad just from the title. This one had an amazing climax with a guy in a rat suit.

Dead Alive: Probably my favorite zombie movie ever. The dinner table scene is just classic.

[Insert Franchise] in Space: You know a franchise is about to get reeeeeeally dumb when it's set in space. Ex: Leprechauns in space, Jason X, Critters 4...

Midget Vampires: 3 feet tall! 2 inch fangs!
  • edited December 2013
    My movie for my bad movie contest was shipped from great Brittan a month ago and it never came. I can not find it anywhere online in north america. It is called zombie driftwood. I had to emergency order "petrified" (2006). I might not win this year :(

If anyone wants to see. YouTube bad movie, check out "a time machine I found at a garage sale". Watch 5 mins and terrible movie making will be apparent.
  • That time machine movie was horrifyingly bad, Cory. It.. wow.
  • Yep. They submitted it to a film festival and everything. It is on par with the room as far as I'm concerned. Watch a trailer for the room (2003) :)
  • I'm too scared to, lol.