Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZOMBIENADO with Penguins

Comments

• Besr.Mod.edit.title.ever
    doglington missed original. Please tell.
  • Think it might've been "Call to shut down game" or something.

Dis b so much bettah.
  • Yeah, it was call to shut down game
  • Correct me if I'm wrong but have we ever seen zombies able to cross large bodies of water?

Also, I currently have a set of keys to my local community centre and the local food bank storage warehouse. As of tight now, I could not be less scurred of dem zombies!
  • zombies can fly.
  • zombies can fly.
    Pics or gtfo
  • its been below zero half the time in nebraska the last week. if canada is colder than this i think i'd rather be eaten by zombies
    Its -22 today and Im pretty warm, cold is like -30 and lower. Dunno what that is in fahrenheit
  • edited December 2013
    -22 Celsius and you're warm? Made of sterner stuff than I am, lol.
  • It's been like 60-80 in Florida.

Anything below 60 too cold.
  • edited December 2013
    -10 to -15c is sweater weather. -15 to -30 is a standard jacket and gloves. -30 and colder i bust out the coldweather gear.

Mind you in my insulated gear, ill sweat if its warmer than -25ish
  • it's fscking freezing here. I think it's gonna snow over the weekend or something too.

BOOOOOOOOO
  • It's been down to -20 Celsius here lately. You're out of your mind if it's "sweater weather".
  • -20c would be pushing it but if youre just walking to your car its nb. -10 is for sure sweater weather,id be sweating buckets if i wore a winter jacket.
  • any temperature is fine as long as there is not wind

if there is wind, gg
  • edited December 2013
    I don't think I'd be sweating with a winter jacket on at -10. Though, I hardly ever sweat.

There's is ALWAYS wind here. (It is called the windy city, afterall)
  • And if it's wet. That's the thing about the UK, it's not nearly as cold but it's always a wet winter which is just miserable
  • I didn't mind last winter in London at all. It was warm with little snow.
  • Yea, London wasn't bad at all last winter.
  • Last year was cold for aaages though. We had about 8 months of winter, really not impressed since I was in a wheelchair for most of it
  • Michigan was in single digit (f) but we are basically Canada. (But not as cold as Minny)
  • edited December 2013
    Last year was cold for aaages though. We had about 8 months of winter, really not impressed since I was in a wheelchair for most of it
    Yeah, the cold weather lasted till May/June this year if I'm not mistaken in London and the UK generally. Was too cold, and there was too much snow. I was wondering when it would all end.
  • Thread needs new title
  • Fixed, somewhat.
  • edited December 2013
    1 this thread is epic win.

Pre emptive is the best emptive.

If Zombies can fly I'm ending it now.

They can swim, read WWZ.

They are fine in the cold- play CoD Zombies map dawn of the dead- they just need an electrically powered boss to help them...(cory amd his sk gemerator anyone)

Here in montana we just had -23 f. Which is about -30 c.

It sucked.
    I think I wear a sweater /hooodie until 10 f (-10c)
  • i found the weather in the uk beginning of this year not very good we ad a crap summer also, lots of snow and lots of wind
  • Awww, someone changed my title change. BOOOO!
  • i found the weather in the uk beginning of this year not very good we ad a crap summer also, lots of snow and lots of wind
    Yeah, it was fucking shite. I havn't read WWZ, and now I don't need to.

And pre-emptive depends on method of contagion. Do people who are dead automatically becoming zombies a.k.a the walking dead or is this a case of getting a lovebite? Because one involves killing people, the other involves having to lock them all up which is way harder
  • @jester they sort of swam in wwz the book, but they also degenerate really fast underwater, and I'm not sure what meme you want me to make from cod zombies....
  • Why are Zombies limited to the Human Race? Can't we have Undead Tigers or Undead Parrots (they fly)
  • NO.

I'd like to have at least a little hope. -.-