Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZOMBIENADO with Penguins

Comments

• Shining is first convert discuss
  • edited December 2013
    Or worse yet... ZOMBIE PENGUINS!
  • Zombie sharknado
  • Just got in from shoveling snow. More snow inbound.
  • I can picture it now...you're out shoveling your driveway and off in the distance you notice some figures in tuxedos waddling towards you. Thinking nothing of this you continue to shovel snow. Then you hear one of your children say, "Daddy look it's PENGUINS!"
    That's when you notice the blood and entrails smeared across the front of their lovely tuxedos. The penguins are now 40 meters away, when suddenly they begin to speed waddle...
  • I can picture it now...you're out shoveling your driveway and off in the distance you notice some figures in tuxedos waddling towards you. Thinking nothing of this you continue to shovel snow. Then you hear one of your children say, "Daddy look it's PENGUINS!"
    That's when you notice the blood and entrails smeared across the front of their lovely tuxedos. The penguins are now 40 meters away, when suddenly they begin to speed waddle...
    Anybody got a fresh pair of underwear?
  • edited December 2013
    The lead penguin stops, cocks his head sideways and makes an 'eeeeeeaaaarrrrrggggghhhhkkk' noise. Or whatever noise it is that a penguin makes.
    "Honey, run inside and grab daddy's chainsaw.", you ask your daughter.
    That's when the first penguin lunges towards you-
    BOOM-BOOM, Two shotgun blasts splatter brains and guts of the first two penguins all over the fresh white snow.
    There is a black man with a shotgun standing on your lawn. He yells at you, "Who turned these motherfucking penguins into MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES!?"...
  • @corynewb - sometimes, I drink and my jokes do not make sense. lt was something anout you having power to play sk - so the meme would have you as the electronic boss in cod dawn of the dead.... idk. Not my best work
  • Zombie sharknado
    Stop. Sharknado was stupid--not funny at all. It deserves no recognition of any kind.
  • Zombie sharknado
    Stop. Sharknado was stupid--not funny at all. It deserves no recognition of any kind.
    You need to watch more bad movies to appreciate why Sharknado was awesome.

• Zombie sharknado
    Was it supposed to be funny or horror?
  • edited December 2013
    Theres a certain pleasure in watching shitty movies, we believe it's cause you realize "I could make a better movie than this..."
  • Ginger Zombies..? Oxymoron or really fucking scary?
    I'm sure there was a ginger in land of the dead
  • edited December 2013
    The next penguin jumps towards you as you feebly swat at it with the snowshovel in your hands. Knocking it back several feet you swing at the next one that charges in.
    Vvvrrrruummmrrummrumrrrrruumm
    "Dad here!" She tosses the chainsaw just in time for you to cut the first penguin in several large chunks.
    Zzzzzssszzzrrrrrzzzuuuummmzzzuuumm The second one makes a move towards your throat. Clouds of mist fill the air as a severed head falls to the snow leaving a trail of blood spilling down into the street while it's multilated body lies there twitching.

Not an oxymoron just redundant.

• Zombie sharknado
    Neither. It was supposed to be a redunk si-fi B movie that was campy with washed up actors. It was in a special genre that is called "so bad they are good". Some movies do this on purpose (sharknado, zombie driftwood, poultryguiest) others do it by accident, meaning they were seriously trying to make a good movie (the room, manos the hands of fate, Santa clause (1959))

Anyway, I'd you want me to share some more knowledge about bad movies, let me know.
  • i've been to a few showings of manos its so amazingly bad that its not even fun to watch
  • Critters 3 was a great horrid movie.
  • I loved the critters movies 4 was a better horrid one though
  • Ah, I only saw Critters 3 because my girl, (we were 12) liked Leo and he was in it. Movie Gallery date yo.
  • Nice it was critters in space yo and good guys were bad and shit got real since the critters were an endangered species and the aliens were like lolz we spent years killing them lets save them now
  • socal skips the shitty seasons.
  • Zombie sharknado
    Neither. It was supposed to be a redunk si-fi B movie that was campy with washed up actors. It was in a special genre that is called "so bad they are good". Some movies do this on purpose (sharknado, zombie driftwood, poultryguiest) others do it by accident, meaning they were seriously trying to make a good movie (the room, manos the hands of fate, Santa clause (1959))

Anyway, I'd you want me to share some more knowledge about bad movies, let me know.
    I love me a good bad movie. Poultrygeist was awesome.
  • Want a good bad movie? Go watch mega shark vs giant octopus. Best "Holy Shit" I've ever seen delivered by an 'actor'
  • i saw one with a giant alligator and a giant shark i think on netflix, it was awesome. their specialfx looked like it was made using MSPaint.
  • I think I saw the same one Zeal, I never understood what was happening but Urkel was in it.
  • I love me a good bad movie. Poultrygeist was awesome.
    I barely made it through. Monster Man was a recent favorite. Birdemic was deliciously bad.
  • '1408' sucked. Didn't understand why people gave it high scores.