Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZOMBIENADO with Penguins

edited December 2013 in General
This is dumb, and beyond pointles- But wait! Now it's zombies! And snow! Hey- squirrel!

Yeah, that's better. But only because this game fails so much.

Comments

• The effort it took to create an account and make this post clearly shows how much better you are.
  • Learn to embrace it like I did

Make a rubbish KD that get's by because it's on a DW and is OP anyway. Once the first sniffs of war come round, start massing offence and break a few people like Chaotix and SuperCam. If they are douchebags, you get to enjoy their threatening messages even more!

Now you've had your fun, Go ahead and get KTed then spend the rest of the round in the forums, giggling and playing WW. And I didn't even have to buy a premi!
  • I thought the high school bickering was just because we were all young as shyt when we started playing for the first time.

We're just reminiscing. Cliques and shyt. Nerds and jocks and blah blah blah. It's all love. \o/
  • It was more fun when we met up at cedar point and matched IPs at best buy.
  • The effort it took to create an account and make this post clearly shows how much better you are.
  • ur wasting ur breath.

3 things will survive a nuclear holocaust

1 twinkies
    2 cockroaches
    3 starkingdoms.
  • ur wasting ur breath.

1 twinkies
    2 cockroaches
    3 starkingdoms.
    in the zombie apocalypse, I will use my generator to connect my computer to starkingdoms
  • Its funny, that these multis were not here last round must be one of the people who just came back, might be coppertop.
  • Its funny, that these multis were not here last round must be one of the people who just came back, might be coppertop.
    More likely it's someone who got bored or butthurt

• It would be a good thing for a lot of us if one day we tried to log in and SK was gone.
  • God thing we have the hangout
  • fyi in a zombi apocalypse, i will shoot u guys first.

even b4 u turn.
    pre-emptive is the best emptive.
  • edited December 2013
    fyi in a zombi apocalypse, i will shoot u guys first.

even b4 u turn.
    Thanks bro, you are too kind
  • fyi in a zombi apocalypse, i will shoot u guys first.

even b4 u turn.
    Fuck you mang, I would be a beastly survivor of a zombie apocalypse!
  • Not if you are around Walls you won't.
  • Im fucked so w/e. Im one of the only Albertans who doesnt have a stockpile of guns&ammo... gg.
  • I'd be pretty boned too.
  • ur wasting ur breath.

1 twinkies
    2 cockroaches
    3 starkingdoms.
    in the zombie apocalypse, I will use my generator to connect my computer to starkingdoms
    priorities man, nailed em.
  • I live in an island-city of over 1million people. Zombie apocalypse?

Totally and unimaginably fucked.
  • southern US, so, I've got the boomsticks and moonshine on lock down
  • I'm in kansas, only thing I've got going for me is that I could see them from miles away.
  • edited December 2013
    I've had a theory most of my life that they would just freeze if they came to Canada. We could just hunker down until a good cold snap hits, which under the worst case scenario would only take 4months or so.

No zombies gonna survive the winter, i dont care what game of thrones says.
  • Up north we got to defend the walls and watch out for the night walkers. Dem zombies b the least of our problems
  • its been below zero half the time in nebraska the last week. if canada is colder than this i think i'd rather be eaten by zombies
  • LOL Winter is coming.

Btw, I love how Walls is going to be selfish, even during a zombie apocalypse.
    Up north we got to defend the walls
  • Besr.Mod.edit.title.ever
  • Thank you Cory. :) also, I love Walls post.
  • Thread derail>Original topic