Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• I just noticed that lol. Time for disney to burn in hell from all my multi raping.
    Haha
  • I came back after years only to face disappointment. The game hasn't evolved and the fact that multi run and win the game is just plain sad and boring.

I will follow the leads of others who have left the game.

Good luck to all.
  • Seems everyone always comes back just to be disappointed again

Back to playing tristana on lol
  • Even with the player-base as small as it is, BCart still won't give us an in-game Mod or put any effort into getting new players to join. He really is determined to destroy this game once and for all.
  • Maybe he secretly wants it to die out
  • the saddest thing is i haven't even been in the round for a month and i still posting in this thread!

Normally I wouldn't really care tbh, but viva is a cheat hes begged other people to cheat in the past and still cheats now (yes i saw all the shots of your matching ips and interaction viva).

As I said Ty actually did a decent job while he was alive ALing he made the right move turning when he did, Cobras did a good job ALing pre picking up 1:11. I've shared my views with him on that sector and I won't post it in public. And even then the only bad move he made at the time was declaring on disney to kill mal. If not for that he probably would of had the activity to kill off some of the zx turtles or whatever in a somewhat reasonable time. NML did a fine job before he died then he went mia and let other people control his alliance instead of him, just wish he would of put more time in and not listened to viva. Marci and them are actually decent leaders from what i've heard from some phantomz people so meh.

I just hate UAs tbh with you zx people I think it really fucks the game up. You guys even get alliance mates to help kill their own people. Thats where it all goes down the drain I don't give a fuck if you won't hit each other honestly but play for where you land atleast damn.
  • edited December 2013
    the saddest thing is i haven't even been in the round for a month and i still posting in this thread!

Normally I wouldn't really care tbh, but viva is a cheat hes begged other people to cheat in the past and still cheats now (yes i saw all the shots of your matching ips and interaction viva).

As I said Ty actually did a decent job while he was alive ALing he made the right move turning when he did, Cobras did a good job ALing pre picking up 1:11. I've shared my views with him on that sector and I won't post it in public. And even then the only bad move he made at the time was declaring on disney to kill mal. If not for that he probably would of had the activity to kill off some of the zx turtles or whatever in a somewhat reasonable time. NML did a fine job before he died then he went mia and let other people control his alliance instead of him, just wish he would of put more time in and not listened to viva. Marci and them are actually decent leaders from what i've heard from some phantomz people so meh.

I just hate UAs tbh with you zx people I think it really fucks the game up. You guys even get alliance mates to help kill their own people. Thats where it all goes down the drain I don't give a fuck if you won't hit each other honestly but play for where you land atleast damn.

I mostly agree with this, although I wish people would hit their friends. Seriously. Although I wouldn't complain if you didn't betray your alliances.

• i hit friends even if they are posted as kts, my friendships survive that then we laugh about it later...then they kill me next round its all a humorous cycle that begets civil war when we land together
  • Tis why I like you Ian. I hit and KT friends all the time, it's the best part of SK.
  • I thought you scolded me for hitting friends Ian :o perhaps not
  • i don't remember scolding you zeal, maybe? I was mostly referring to hitting friend kts.
  • oooo btw @ fusorman

in case u didn't see the OTHER 20+ posts i have made with long lists like this one...

this is my AL (colt) and myself (ronburgundy) being multiraped from 300 land to 0 again (this makes each of us being killed 5x i think?)

SOOOOO stunner now has no AL and will linger for the remainder of the rd(unless rmagic had me as FM and not VAL and i didn't know it)

so yeah...phantomz had that happen to them too right...its all equal in the multi world right?

December 20, 12:50:44 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Bow Tie Mafia (1:20) and lost 37 planets.
    December 20, 12:50:46 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Bow Tie Mafia (1:20) and lost 30 planets.
    December 20, 12:50:48 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 20, 12:50:48 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Bow Tie Mafia (1:20) and lost 24 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:12 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against peter dinklage (1:14) and lost 19 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:14 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against peter dinklage (1:14) and lost 17 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:16 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against peter dinklage (1:14) and lost 14 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:48 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against god damnit rain (1:10) and lost 11 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:49 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against god damnit rain (1:10) and lost 11 planets.
    December 20, 12:52:51 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against god damnit rain (1:10) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:53:11 Our brave kingdom Old age sux (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    December 20, 12:53:13 Our brave kingdom Old age sux (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    December 20, 12:53:14 Our brave kingdom Old age sux (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:11 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against express delivery (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:13 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against express delivery (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:14 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against express delivery (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:41 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Soul Train (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:43 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Soul Train (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:54:45 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Soul Train (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:55:18 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Mother of 7 (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:55:20 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Mother of 7 (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:55:22 Our kingdom RonBurgundy (1:4) bravely defended against Mother of 7 (1:14) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 12:56:33 Our brave kingdom ShutDaFrontDoor (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    December 20, 12:56:34 Our brave kingdom ShutDaFrontDoor (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.
    December 20, 12:56:37 Our brave kingdom ShutDaFrontDoor (1:4) attacked RonBurgundy (1:4) and conquered 9 planets.
    December 20, 12:58:23 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Elhaym Van Houten (1:2) and lost 28 planets.
    December 20, 12:58:26 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Elhaym Van Houten (1:2) and lost 24 planets.
    December 20, 12:59:29 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 20, 12:59:29 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Buff DrinkLots (1:8) and lost 21 planets.
    December 20, 12:59:31 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Buff DrinkLots (1:8) and lost 17 planets.
    December 20, 12:59:32 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Buff DrinkLots (1:8) and lost 13 planets.
    December 20, 12:59:34 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Buff DrinkLots (1:8) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:14 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Big McLargeHuge (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:16 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Big McLargeHuge (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:17 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 20, 13:00:17 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Big McLargeHuge (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:18 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against Big McLargeHuge (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:42 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against BigBraveBrickoMeat (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:44 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against BigBraveBrickoMeat (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:45 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against BigBraveBrickoMeat (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:00:46 Our kingdom Colt (1:4) bravely defended against BigBraveBrickoMeat (1:2) and lost 10 planets.
    December 20, 13:01:19 Our brave kingdom Buck PlankChest (1:4) attacked Colt (1:4) and conquered 20 planets.

• My favorite was when Zeal suicide broke me leaving newb and I couldn't hit back because my WLs were out and everyone jumped on his broken KD so when I could hit back I got about 10 land.
  • Hey Cobras: Ok those look like multies, then again, those are not KTs in Phantomz AFs, so maybe somebody hates you, maybe that somebody is in Phantomz, maybe it's a friend of someone in Phantomz, maybe not.

Doesn't mean all the players that are in Phantomz are cheats and it doesn't mean many of the KTs we participated in where all done that way...

As for the multies, they also disrupted our sectors, and took SL away. Even now in 1:5, the same kds that are prolly hitting your guys are trying to take SL away from PIe and we are killing them...
  • I've ktd friends, but never have I hit them outside of war. Not many people left, I guess it happens now a days more than ever.
  • Hey Cobras: Ok those look like multies, then again, those are not KTs in Phantomz AFs, so maybe somebody hates you, maybe that somebody is in Phantomz, maybe it's a friend of someone in Phantomz, maybe not.

Doesn't mean all the players that are in Phantomz are cheats and it doesn't mean many of the KTs we participated in where all done that way...

As for the multies, they also disrupted our sectors, and took SL away. Even now in 1:5, the same kds that are prolly hitting your guys are trying to take SL away from PIe and we are killing them...
    @ fusorman...i have never said its all of phantomz...in fact one my more recently posts actually said the exact opposite that there are many good kds in phantomz...but it doesnt matter...the multis ARE helping phantomz plain and simple no ifs and or buts about it...go back and look at the dozens of posts i have made of kds that were being KTed by phantomz and see the mutli hits that took the last 300-500 land and u will see those last hits were 100% multis...if u don't believe me...go through your KT topics and post all the 20, 15, 10 land hits you all made...you will not have much copy/paste to do because there is next to NONE

that is not your fault unless you are the multiman...but it certainly does change things...u all talk about furious for example...well u coulda chopped off at least 3 days from his KT had it been u all for example killing him bc u wouldnt have had to kill the last 500 land...which can be a challenge when u get him to 120 and he goes to 400 and u get him to 180 and he goes to 350 and u get him to 70 and he goes to 300 and so on and so forth

the cumalative effect of all the multis finishing off stunner KTs allowed u all to save those wls for fails and breaks on the next kts and then next and the chain effect of saving 750+ wls if not thousands probably bc our kds didnt get to do the up and down and up and down on land bc they went from 500 to 0 in 10 mins...the war would be quite different

just don't be blind and act like its nowhere to be found i have posted dozens of multi news from kds being KTed that were multied...
  • I said I was too lazy to look in other posts 8)
  • I thought it was last post wins?
  • YAY! MOOGLE IS WINNING!
  • nOP Tmonsta is
  • Awww, I didn't want to win.
  • DW OP (wins every time)
  • i hit friends even if they are posted as kts, my friendships survive that then we laugh about it later...then they kill me next round its all a humorous cycle that begets civil war when we land together

I have a list of ppl I never hit and we never land in same alliance... Ian your definitely one ;) I think that why that "who are you most like" thing says I'm just like vindicator. .. idk I never care to whore that badly I guess
  • Good thing u said that badly u were part of the 2nd biggest sector in sk history that I can recall lol
  • We slaughtered the Universe but I never hit my friends. .. lol... 1,2,4,5 rank right???
  • Sry man.. I been drinking some apple pie moon shine that I made... shits fiyah!!! n smoking on Bleu cheese prolly doesn't help haha...
  • Lol sounds like a good nite where was my invite? At this rate the alliance next rd is gonna be named PartyonGarth
  • Lol its Holiday n almost my birthday!!! Bring your ass, I think it was 86° all day today...
  • edited December 2013
    Damn Cobras....
    Btw.. How do they make so many kds??
    But more important... How the hell do they control them??