Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

edited December 2013 in General
I would just like yo take my hat off to all the phantoms kingdoms echo have continued to participate in war against stunners /Disney and the multis which are over twice your combined nw.
The kill ratio is totally in phantomz favour ( that can not be denied)

You've definitely proved to be without doubt the best alliance this round.

Well done see you next round guys

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Round not over yet :p

Edit: In B4 haters say multies won the war.
  • Isn't this like the first war they have been in? If so that far from makes them a stand out though ur very obviously biased
  • Viva I say this with real gut feeling!!! STFU and go cut your wrists.. you are shit, a pathetic cheater, a weak ass slanderer of names and your delusional to boot. .. your alliance would have been wiped off the fuckin universe if not for Disney... stunners was raping you at will, you used multies and my assumption is let zx take the fall for your pathetic attempt at being a "leader"... I bet your mom wishes she swallowed that day you were conceived... fuckin retard
  • Also I wanna say to the guys in Phantomz that I applaud you guys I just hate Viva...
  • Multies won the war.
  • Viva lives to troll, hence why I think he's Neg.
  • Yeah but neg hated phantomz

Anyway, garbage thread because op.

Viva your posts about phantomz makes me want to delete my kd.

Also, DW OP
  • multis won the war
  • Viva I say this with real gut feeling!!! STFU and go cut your wrists.. you are shit, a pathetic cheater, a weak ass slanderer of names and your delusional to boot. .. your alliance would have been wiped off the fuckin universe if not for Disney... stunners was raping you at will, you used multies and my assumption is let zx take the fall for your pathetic attempt at being a "leader"... I bet your mom wishes she swallowed that day you were conceived... fuckin retard

Your just a noob bro.
  • multis won the war
  • Not my multis. I am not active any more
  • can you tell me if in these 2 wars...against stunners and now disney ... did phantomz have any casualties ? i don't know of a kd that one of these 2 alliance killed since these 2 wars started.

stunners kt-ing furious for 5-6 days now. i'm being hit by disney for 3 days now. i agree...i only have been posted aprox 24 hrs ago as kt. and 2 more kt's i think. but noone dead. we killed 6 or more kds in stunners. and in disney hamhamham is almost dead. come`on guys. where are your war skills ?
  • Viva Greg is ten times the player u r. Find a hole do the world a favor and jump in it
  • edited December 2013
    can you tell me if in these 2 wars...against stunners and now disney ... did phantomz have any casualties ? i don't know of a kd that one of these 2 alliance killed since these 2 wars started.

stunners kt-ing furious for 5-6 days now. i'm being hit by disney for 3 days now. i agree...i only have been posted aprox 24 hrs ago as kt. and 2 more kt's i think. but noone dead. we killed 6 or more kds in stunners. and in disney hamhamham is almost dead. come`on guys. where are your war skills ?
    Easy to say that two weeks before the round ends and most active players have been killed off by multi's and inferior players. Bit silly boasting about it too. How about you and Furious share your location early next round? I'm guessing you'll weasel out of that and decline to.
  • edited December 2013
    it seems like....either you don't want to think rationally ..or you are not capable of doing that.

the reasons why no kds in phantoms were killed are :

1. poor choice of kts
    2. war whoring due to lack of orgaization and motivation

you see multis everywhere. i bet...when you go to bed...you look for multis in your closet or under your bed

in the last half of this round a lot of people talked about ZX using multis..without any single pertinent proof.

oops : You can't probe Bamboo (1:7) because they are dead.
    Bamboo (X:4,Y:2) Forest and Wilderness 35,196 11,081,630 3,997
  • speaking of cheating

14:15:07 Hambriento (1:1) - bamboo got close to 50 kidnaps in 1 min twice during 12 hours. I was maintaining his kd coz he needed slp

also binary in g3 is hambriento's probe farm. lol.
  • thankx miss :)
  • I'd appreciate it if the Top 3 alliances next round be led by people who have a clue, who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, realize warring early and for the whole round is pointless, and aren't complete morons.

Thanks.
  • So we have account sharing where both KDs are dying, works for me.
  • I'd appreciate it if the Top 3 alliances next round be led by people who have a clue, who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, realize warring early and for the whole round is pointless, and aren't complete morons.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you are applying for the job.

• skydragon couldn't lead a flock of sheep

Your just a noob bro.

Yet I shit on you every round... hmmm I guess your just the anal seepage of a rats ass then...
  • hamhamham getting frustrated

Hambriento (1:1)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on December 18, 14:22:39
    Rmb me. I won't multi, but I'm gonna start hacking ur accts using brute force. All your multis are going down :)

so. i invite. anyone. ANYONE AND EVERYONE who has proof of the multis to come forward....i posted a thread in pf with proof that neg , nimrok or what's his fuckname , is using multis. if you have any proof of me using multis...come forward pls
  • can you tell me if in these 2 wars...against stunners and now disney ... did phantomz have any casualties ? i don't know of a kd that one of these 2 alliance killed since these 2 wars started.

The real question is how many of your guys died to multies finishing them off??? Zero... I never said zx was the reason, infact I like marcy and dobrota as well as Eau n poe... idk you but I do strongly believe that Viva is the multi leader and passing the blame off to you... besides were just making it so that rd is ruined... There is over 20 pages of multies attacking stunners and disney in paste bin yet not one from phantomz guys... yea safe to say your guilty by association... sry mate you have snakes in your grass
  • i know. and i hate multis aswell. they fucked up the round. i agree.
    we had our share with multis. when mentally unbalanced neg used multis to fuck up our sector's SL votes. in every phantom sector there were multis trying to take over. i had a sector where multis gained sl and changed to Defensive mode and bought warpgate and used sector weapons against other phantom sector. etc. so we were targeted by multis aswell
  • edited December 2013
    I'd appreciate it if the Top 3 alliances next round be led by people who have a clue, who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, realize warring early and for the whole round is pointless, and aren't complete morons.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you are applying for the job.
    Nah. But you need to AL again, Cory. Between you, possibly Cobras, Ian, Moogle and a couple of other decent AL's, there wouldn't be any space for clueless AL's to make an alliance next round. :)

And we could kill people like Cumi early on.
    we had our share with multis. when mentally unbalanced neg used multis to fuck up our sector's SL votes. in every phantom sector there were multis trying to take over. i had a sector where multis gained sl and changed to Defensive mode and bought warpgate and used sector weapons against other phantom sector. etc. so we were targeted by multis aswell
    No-one cares.
    No-one cares.
  • Between 6 ALs there wouldn't be room? There is only room for 4 full alliances and usually only 2 good alliances, if the round is balanced like this one was then 3 good alliances.
    No-one cares.
    yeah you talk about us using multis. and when there is proof of multis ' attacking ' us too...you don't care. should've seen that coming :)