Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Between 6 ALs there wouldn't be room? There is only room for 4 full alliances and usually only 2 good alliances, if the round is balanced like this one was then 3 good alliances.
    Having an overabundance of good AL's is always a good thing. Any four of them can AL alliances from the strongest one to the weakest so we never have a repeat of the current round. Wars can be balanced and fun. The other AL's can take over if the existing AL's in R61 quit or whatever. Either way, it'll stop crappier AL's from forming alliances and making a mess of the round (Well, they can AL a couple of sectors in Galaxy 2 which no-one cares about if they're really eager to do so).
  • edited December 2013
    Looking forward to some good competition hopefully multi free we will see though always a few retards
  • edited December 2013
    Just quick info for yall Zx haters, specially you Skydragon (nothing personal anymore huh, just see you having harsh words ^^)

I don't know about Viva, if he multies or not etc etc, first time i heard of him was when I returned but all I know is that most RO/Zx playing this round had been away from the game for a very long time, Marci contacted us to play a round casually with no stress and most of them joined because Marci wanted a round with old friends(I came a month later cuz I had forgoten :D).

They are all old good players and if you check top 100, you can find many players from the same era from LFC, Mafia, LT, xMGx etc.

As for Zx, I joined just after the end of the war when Phantomz was #3. Zx players activity was minimal, loging in twice or trice a day, turtling, making hits, like a lot of the top 100 players who didn't die in wars. Most of them are here because marci asked them to and they don't care enough to make multies and Probe Kill one of you angry kids.

It's not their fault (any old player's) that nowadays game is so easy for them, not their fault they didnt feel concerned about wars till they where targeted, as far as I'm aware of, many other people turtle, get KTed or stay out of wars to survive (even in Disney and Stunners) and it's no big deal.

I know one person who is prolly laughing right now tho, as usual, the guy that actually made the multies and is prolly smoking a big joint reading the post of people asking "who is multying, who is doing this, ZX this, Viva that, you cheat, no you cheat".
    He most be laughting so much I bet he almost peed himself :).

Sooo haters, chillax and find a meaningfull reason to hate Zx other than: They all big!! They hard to kill! they in alliance that is killing lots of players!

That's just noob hater talk and it's Thad
  • Nah. But you need to AL again, Cory. Between you, possibly Cobras, Ian, Moogle and a couple of other decent AL's, there wouldn't be any space for clueless AL's to make an alliance next round. :)

And we could kill people like Cumi early on.
    Appreciate the vote of confidence, but my best ALing days are behind me. I can't be as active as I used to be. I tried it, and it was weighing on my person life and work. If I can't go at least 90%, then I would rather somebody else tear it up and I'll just dedicate my WLs and PAs. I might make myself a nice big old VI probe turtle next round. Those are always a pain in the ass come war time >=D
  • This is the first round all year where I havent ended up AL'ing at least once... think I'll have to rectify that next round. I mean we cant have only good ALs, so I nominate myself for noob al of the next round.
  • [Phantomz]'s KILLS:

Stunners :

delta boy (X:8,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 25,555 7,039,243 3,967
    delta boy (X:8,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Undercover (X:5,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 15,082 4,371,838 5,400
    You can't probe Undercover (1:13) because they are dead.

Mt Gagazet (X:6,Y:10) Mountainous 18,980 4,600,846 5,455
    You can't probe Mt Gagazet (1:19) because they are dead.

Phantom 192 (X:3,Y:7) Mountainous 3,854 1,234,108 5,791
    You can't probe Phantom192 (1:19) because they are dead.

O E J (X:2,Y:6) Mystical Lands 5,318 1,482,567 4,834
    O E J DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

John King Fisher (X:4,Y:4) Terra Form 27,396 6,660,301 6,639
    John King Fisher DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD !

SlackerKSG5 (X:8,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 3,702 1,404,211 3,758
    You can't probe SlackerKSG5 because they are dead.

Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) Terra Form 27,439 6,698,022 6,405
    Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

PKR Justice (X:10,Y:3) Terra Form 28,398 6,934,210 7,700
    PKR Justice (X:10,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Disney :

Lizzie McGuire 1:14

Bamboo (X:4,Y:2) Forest and Wilderness 35,196 11,081,630 3,997
    You can't probe Bamboo (1:7) because they are dead.

Hambriento (X:7,Y:9) Mountainous 42,299 9,309,177 15,058
    Hambriento (X:7,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Just quick info for yall Zx haters, specially you Skydragon (nothing personal anymore huh, just see you having harsh words ^^)

I don't know about Viva, if he multies or not etc etc, first time i heard of him was when I returned but all I know is that most RO/Zx playing this round had been away from the game for a very long time, Marci contacted us to play a round casually with no stress and most of them joined because Marci wanted a round with old friends(I came a month later cuz I had forgoten :D).

They are all old good players and if you check top 100, you can find many players from the same era from LFC, Mafia, LT, xMGx etc.

As for Zx, I joined just after the end of the war when Phantomz was #3. Zx players activity was minimal, loging in twice or trice a day, turtling, making hits, like a lot of the top 100 players who didn't die in wars. Most of them are here because marci asked them to and they don't care enough to make multies and Probe Kill one of you angry kids.

It's not their fault (any old player's) that nowadays game is so easy for them, not their fault they didnt feel concerned about wars till they where targeted, as far as I'm aware of, many other people turtle, get KTed or stay out of wars to survive (even in Disney and Stunners) and it's no big deal.

I know one person who is prolly laughing right now tho, as usual, the guy that actually made the multies and is prolly smoking a big joint reading the post of people asking "who is multying, who is doing this, ZX this, Viva that, you cheat, no you cheat".
    He most be laughting so much I bet he almost peed himself :).

Sooo haters, chillax and find a meaningfull reason to hate Zx other than: They all big!! They hard to kill! they in alliance that is killing lots of players!

That's just noob hater talk and it's Thad
    Lol. I have no issues with you, mate. Completely respect your opinion. :)
  • edited December 2013
    I'd appreciate...., who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, .....

Thanks.
    U said I should be killed early :-x
  • I will hide then
  • I'd appreciate...., who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, .....

Thanks.
    U said I should be killed early :-x
    *Awkward*

Did I really say "zx"? Didn't realize. I meant to type a different group there. Don't remember which one though - Curse my memory, always letting me down!

Oh, look at the time.. I have to wake up early so have to go to bed. Talk to you later! :D
  • Honestly multis won the round a bit, I think stunners won the round in a sense that they won the gang bang against them. Scores don't tell the whole story all the time, Phantomz honestly no offense to anyone involved did a shit job leadership etc. NML even told me he lost control of people, just because you win the round in score doesn't mean that you won the round.

Its not anyones fault really that the multi man made an ass of himself the round would of been much different if he hadn't of however.
  • I think Stunners and Disney lost the Round more than Phantomz winning. This last war... the KT choices left a lot to be desired. Plus when your larger KD are just "war abusing" instead of focusing on one target and letting med to small sized kds do all the heavy lifting... thats when you lose. I understand the multis, but so far not one Phant KD has died in this latest war. Not a single one.
  • I think that sometimes things should be re-evaluated. In early wars death count is important because of this very thing. But i've used the strategy just to break a kingdom down to 200 land and leave them for dead and move onto the next target and ruin kingdom after kingdom.

It makes threads like this looking bleak but especially in the early mid going if you leave a fw/terra etc. near death you get a pretty big mark. Only thing you really need to kill off is dws early. But hell I can't change mindsets of people what equates a win in a war
  • Meh, early wars you are trying to take out threats, later wars you should just be crippling people. But go ahead Pie, claim all the multi aided kills you want.
  • I think that sometimes things should be re-evaluated. In early wars death count is important because of this very thing. But i've used the strategy just to break a kingdom down to 200 land and leave them for dead and move onto the next target and ruin kingdom after kingdom.

It makes threads like this looking bleak but especially in the early mid going if you leave a fw/terra etc. near death you get a pretty big mark. Only thing you really need to kill off is dws early. But hell I can't change mindsets of people what equates a win in a war
    Apparently this mentality is pretty rare and I never understood why. You chopped a guy down to like 300 land and you know he has crap probes and his offense was TFs. Sometimes it's a waste of time/resources to bother finishing at that point. Like Marci now is apparently still a kt and I have no idea why. He has no offense at all and barely is even logging on anymore.
  • speaking of cheating

14:15:07 Hambriento (1:1) - bamboo got close to 50 kidnaps in 1 min twice during 12 hours. I was maintaining his kd coz he needed slp

That's cheating. He should be killed

also binary in g3 is hambriento's probe farm. lol.
  • edited December 2013
    I'd appreciate it if the Top 3 alliances next round be led by people who have a clue, who know zx suck and should be killed early every round, realize warring early and for the whole round is pointless, and aren't complete morons.

Thanks.
    Don't you dare blame me on that one.

EDIT: Or go ahead. I doubt you have much of a clue anyway.
  • Honestly multis won the round a bit, I think stunners won the round in a sense that they won the gang bang against them. Scores don't tell the whole story all the time, Phantomz honestly no offense to anyone involved did a shit job leadership etc. NML even told me he lost control of people, just because you win the round in score doesn't mean that you won the round.

Its not anyones fault really that the multi man made an ass of himself the round would of been much different if he hadn't of however.
    NML lost control because he was at most semi-active in the last 2 weeks. but the ones that took over and made decisions about kts ( me + 2 more ) did a good job. look at the kills i posted. you can't say that Leadership did a bad job when in 2vs1 we didn't end up in 3rd place. we crippled stunners very very bad and also 2 very big kills in Disney. more of them to come. The morale is very high in Phantomz and all kds participate in kts. This is due to good leadership. I am just sorry i couldn't change alliance status and war disney earlier. 3 days i was trying to reach nml and do that.
  • Follies of TF offense...

Also the "multi kills" does suck.. you all know I dont approve. The other thing it does it cheapens the work of the KDs who did a lot of work on KTs. I know when you guys say blah blah multis blah.. after all thr fails and breaks I did myself, it sounds like you guys are making excuses. And again the only reason I say that is because I do personally know the sacrifice that went into these KTs. But "Multis Won" even though I thought this was a mild multi round
  • Follies of TF offense...

Also the "multi kills" does suck.. you all know I dont approve. The other thing it does it cheapens the work of the KDs who did a lot of work on KTs. I know when you guys say blah blah multis blah.. after all thr fails and breaks I did myself, it sounds like you guys are making excuses. And again the only reason I say that is because I do personally know the sacrifice that went into these KTs. But "Multis Won" even though I thought this was a mild multi round
    Gotta agree with this, Phantomz activity, seeing how we only have 5 sectors in the alliance nowadays and how many people per sector are active, has been quite amazing. People have been failing on KTs, people have been probing, we organised times to login and mass probe arson sabo etc etc.

I must admit though, it's kinda weird how fast a couple of sabo/arson/nuke KTs went down, I mean 37K land Kds droping in a few hours when they had 800K pop... weird...

But for a great deal of KDs, specially grab KTs, it wasn't multies who failed, it was active KDs, even big guns that, instead of waiting for the smaller ones to fail like it usually happens, just failed hit @ full strenght, killing 25k units and more in the process.

Didn't see that comitment in Stunners and even less in disney where everybody war abused instead of hitting KTs...
  • Didnt recreate but i know for a fact Phantomz had mass multies on their side. Maybe others did as well, but thats just how it is. Phantomz prob did a lot of work themselves... but every one knows most of the probing was done by a single guy.

Not sure which alliance got more 10land hits from multis so i womt evem factor that.
  • This is why early wars suck and tbh with holidays here most of don't care anymore...

• DW OP

My nuts, your face!!! FULLY POWERED
  • So all the talk of multis and how "everyone" was experiencing it...that's just BS...disney and phantomz each had some hits maybe a couple dozen? and disney had some sector voting garbage...well the wls used on stunners is probably in the 750+ range and 1:4 also lost SL to multis when IVAR was being KTed and they put 1:4 in growth to increase the losses...so yeah...nothing that is happening hadn't already happened to stunners...except we are talking hundreds of wls against us and you all are talking in dozens lol

now...i will say for the first time it seems an alliance besides us is finally getting hundreds of news from multis and that is disney with bamboo and ham it seems...the unfortuante thing is that not everyone in phantomz is a bad guy and the multis are tarnishing them...

...phantomz was kinda lucky in that this rd they have never really been warred hard and when they were about to they disbanded instead...so while stunners has lost over 40kds to KTs...they have lost maybe 10-15? this means their alliance is still fairly well put together and its showing in their activity...guys like pie and hate and others are alive are legit war whores who are part of that activity...but the cumulative impact of the multis all round, continued use on killeing 2 top 10 kds in disney recently, and an alliance that has not been warred much is why they are mopping the floor the last week or so

if there were not multis till now/currently...this would be the most one-sided astonishing war i ever saw...but in the end its just sad because nothing phantomz is doing can really be celebrated because whoever(i have never once accused viva for instance of being multilord) is the multi owner they are either in phantomz or prefer phantomz because they have been helping kill their KTs ALL round...and with the exception of those multis that scewed up voting almost nothing else has happened and those were clearly owned by a different person
  • So with all do respect to everyone.. some can say Phantomz won some can say Disney or Stunners or even the Multies won.. but regardless no matter what this round sucked due to all the multis.. and yea i know i may not have been the best AL and had went a bit inactive after i got KTd and i just got a lot more real life stuff to worry about.. i only play this game to see old players have a good few laughs..

and for thse that dont know being an AL is a lot of damn work and a lot of damn time... and i can say for sure that Cobras, Tyrsis and I have done a great job in communicating with each other and we have all tried to go after the multis at one point or another...

yes Phantomz have had a lot of kills and organiztion in other alliance have kept going down and down.. and organizationa nd activity is just getting better and better here in Phantomz.. and i have gotten more active this past week.. and i know cobras is having difficulty getting ahold of his AL that he has in charge and the AL left in charge of Disney didnt even want to do it and thus why he disbanded.. so that goes to show a lot in its own..

once again this is just a game everyone quit bitchn at eachother and have fun.. its a war game you are going to get hit and there will be war some fair and some not.. thats the point.. to either beat the odds or go down trying..

have fun and enjoy yourselve... hope everyone has HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

p.s. this was just my opinion..

thnx

NML
  • So all the talk of multis and how "everyone" was experiencing it...that's just BS...disney and phantomz each had some hits maybe a couple dozen? and disney had some sector voting garbage...well the wls used on stunners is probably in the 750+ range and 1:4 also lost SL to multis when IVAR was being KTed and they put 1:4 in growth to increase the losses...so yeah...nothing that is happening hadn't already happened to stunners...except we are talking hundreds of wls against us and you all are talking in dozens lol

now...i will say for the first time it seems an alliance besides us is finally getting hundreds of news from multis and that is disney with bamboo and ham it seems...the unfortuante thing is that not everyone in phantomz is a bad guy and the multis are tarnishing them...

...phantomz was kinda lucky in that this rd they have never really been warred hard and when they were about to they disbanded instead...so while stunners has lost over 40kds to KTs...they have lost maybe 10-15? this means their alliance is still fairly well put together and its showing in their activity...guys like pie and hate and others are alive are legit war whores who are part of that activity...but the cumulative impact of the multis all round, continued use on killeing 2 top 10 kds in disney recently, and an alliance that has not been warred much is why they are mopping the floor the last week or so

if there were not multis till now/currently...this would be the most one-sided astonishing war i ever saw...but in the end its just sad because nothing phantomz is doing can really be celebrated because whoever(i have never once accused viva for instance of being multilord) is the multi owner they are either in phantomz or prefer phantomz because they have been helping kill their KTs ALL round...and with the exception of those multis that scewed up voting almost nothing else has happened and those were clearly owned by a different person

I agree cobras. Please now stop using your multis and please don't next round

• Either way Disney will be disbanding, leaders are gone, top guys are multi'ed to death... bs war and if anyone had respect for the game they'd allow a new alliance to be set up... also I call vs on disney wh0ring the war abuse I have a ton if news of Phantomz bashing let alone war abusing...
  • Cobras says it well.

Also, it's hard to feel sorry for any other alliance being targeted when hardly anyone cared when Stunner kingdoms were being killed off by multi's. I'm sure I speak for the majority of Stunner kingdoms alive at the start of the war when I say we couldn't care less about the gang-bang, even though it was grossly unfair, but were motivated to fight and win that war until the multi's made an appearance early into it.

Sure, there was the odd NAP here and there to deal with the multi's. However, it was pretty evident that other alliances couldn't care less about killing the multi's. You can deal with them yourselves now.

NML lost control because he was at most semi-active in the last 2 weeks. but the ones that took over and made decisions about kts ( me + 2 more ) did a good job. look at the kills i posted. you can't say that Leadership did a bad job when in 2vs1 we didn't end up in 3rd place. we crippled stunners very very bad and also 2 very big kills in Disney. more of them to come. The morale is very high in Phantomz and all kds participate in kts. This is due to good leadership. I am just sorry i couldn't change alliance status and war disney earlier. 3 days i was trying to reach nml and do that.
    This is true, nml became a little touch and go for a bit around be the time Baby Face Nelson pulled an 'et tu brute?' And 1:11 flipped.also about the time nml was KT'd. So there goes AL and VAL. However, Phantomz persevered. I'll admit I posted some frowned upon kts but between me and Cumi, we straightened the course. This is my first full round in years so I was super rusty but Phantomz still managed to be a powerhouse with a revamped leadership circle.