Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Yeah using the multis for a war is BS
  • In all honesty, This same thing happened during the CBH vs Red Plague war. I wasn't in charge of the multis, and in fact helped clear them... They just so happened to be targeting my enemy. It sucks I know :( but I lost sympothy when stunners started hitting bitches who weren't multis
  • yeah lets explore all game and not hit anyone

oh wait this isnt s2 you fucking scrub
  • Yeah, if Stunners had stayed smashing multis then this war wouldn't have started. I hate that multis are in the war buttt, meh.
  • a moderator that supports multis

its always a good sight to see just how much of a joke the public forums have become
  • Multis always get used on my alliances so I'm used to it its shit but the attitude that people have is worse. Its not us so sucks to be you shame on you all tbh shame on you
  • im with you damdred

you'd think this old school circlejerk would of played enough rounds back in the day to know just how much multis harm the game

but it looks like 10 years of barely making top 200 and they still don't get it.
  • Well, if I was AL I'd be KTing multis, but I'm not. Not much I can do about the situation.
  • i leave for like 30 rounds, come back, and people are still bitching about multis...i love you SK
  • i leave for like 30 rounds, come back, and people are still bitching about multis...i love you SK
    Wow, Sup Aza, Long time no see
  • Viva, you say that Stunner KD's won't hit a KD when he's low on land because they are selfish.. Must be nice to have this on your side.

November 21, 14:47:09 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Sorlin (3:5) and lost 11 planets.
    November 21, 14:47:12 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Sorlin (3:5) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:47:14 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Sorlin (3:5) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:48:17 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:48:22 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:48:24 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:48:26 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:49:24 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Mister Eddy lols (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:49:27 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Mister Eddy lols (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:49:28 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Mister Eddy lols (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:49:30 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Mister Eddy lols (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:01 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:03 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:04 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:06 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:50 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against panda land (3:8) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:52 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against panda land (3:8) and lost 10 planets.
    November 21, 14:50:54 Our kingdom Super Cam (1:19) bravely defended against panda land (3:8) and lost 10 planets.

what are you suggesting

and yes I am dead
    it took you 27 hours
    well dome

bravo bravo

• This thread is 97% whining and trolling
    3% war related.

• Looks to me like a three alliance union with multis, ATs and turtles gangbanging the fair hitting KD builders in Stunners. Based on posts in this forum, dont have a kd to check it out.
  • edited November 2013
    I just want to say, when Cobras was getting multi'd I PM'd him asking for a list of them. I never got a list. Instead I got x3 from some of Stunners top DWs 2 days later. Thats a minimum of 9 wls used on me that could have went to the multis. They decided "wasn't me getting hit so I'm not going to kill multis and will just hit actives for as much as I can". And now that multis are now hitting them... the rest of us are supposed to give a shit? Maybe if you'd have proven yourselfs to truly fighting the multi problem hitting YOUR FUCKING AL earlier in the round... maybe, just maybe the rest of us would care now. Now I don't agree with the multis and people know I've been multi'd enough myself.. but at this point I will take my que from Stunners top kds and say "Not my problem and won't be unless I get targetted"
  • we all know that it's lynog

he needs to get a life
  • edited November 2013
    Pie, I recall us hitting the multi's hard. We had one in 1:16 and he was dead in a few hours. You were just pretty land fat, hence why you were hit 3x (I didn't hit you though). Someone told me that there were no multi KT threads in Disney (Not sure about Phantomz), just one thread about dealing with the problem so obviously we're going to start getting suspicious that non-Stunner alliance(s) may be behind the multi's (As well as Cobras being targeted).
  • Lol we dealt with 8/10 smacker stacker DW AT multis.

We were pissing on disney for being able to take care of their multis. (1.1) has two multis in it; Was it any surprise that it was the same sector as Disney VAL ? Or the same sector that now has 3-4 AT participating in war?

Honestly, using multis to kill a KD in a gangbangwar, not even scum would take you in, it's below degrading and appalling.
  • in Phantomz we had multi KT threads. we were dealing with them .. getting them down...in the mean time Stunners attacked our kds. double or triple grabs on the same kd. so...we said..fuck it
  • This thread is some of the worst stuff I seen on SK so far if even half of it is true :)>-
  • edited November 2013
    in Phantomz we had multi KT threads. we were dealing with them .. getting them down...in the mean time Stunners attacked our kds. double or triple grabs on the same kd. so...we said..fuck it
    Had a NAP up to stop that from happening. Can't say we didn't try to stop it. Again, it's not Stunners' fault that a lot of people didn't build decent kingdoms this round. A lot in Stunners didn't either, but the ones that did aren't going to hold back.
  • No, but it is Stunners fault they decided to hit actives when multis were still killing their AL. And if that's their choice, fine. Just don't start bitching about multis still hitting you guys when those same guys made the choice not to kill them.

I'm hitting and killing multis early on that are only targetting Stunner KDs and while I do so... the kds, which I truly ended up protecting by killing multis, don't help kill multis and instead decide to hit me? And now I'm supposed to give a fuck that those same KDs, in essence I was protecting early that stabbed me in the back, are now getting finished off by multis... I don't think so. Homey don't play that.
  • Stunners killed 23 multis total, so please don't use the stunners should of hit more multis we killed plenty of multis so stop pie.
  • edited November 2013
    The fact is all the good players landed in stunners. They looked at the round bonus and was skilled enough to understand how all the bad players would play this round and took advantage of it. Even if I had not gone DW I would have gone heavy offence since all u bad players was only making defence and very little of that so u could max explore.

Stunners killed more multies then the rest if the uni combine.
  • Multis were still hitting Cobras when your big kds hit us. I could give a shit less about the count. If multis are killing your AL and you do nothing about it... why should I care when you get hit by multis.

Ian, you are way smarter than that. We both know those DWs didn't do shit to kill multis and it was players like Tank Killer doing the heavy lifting there. Those DWs were whores plain and simple.

And you can ask my alliance/sector, I never complained about the three hits on me and didn't bring shit up until the next day when 2/3 did the same shit to another kd in our alliance... while multis were still killing Cobras.

Is the pattern becoming clear yet? You big DWs hit big on kds that are helping your AL... instead of helping your AL.
  • edited November 2013
    The rule was send a couple of WL's or whatever to multi's but you could still make big hits. Of course, some may not have stuck to the rule (Sent all WL's to active kingdoms), hence the NAP's.
  • Skilled Players and DWs..?

Any noob can play DW and go heavy offence. Its the easiest PT to play because you know going in its only part time play.
  • And you're missing my point. The DWs that whore'd are getting multi'd now and they expect me to care. Again, my stance is the sane as their's was when they hit me and my alliance mates helping their alliance. Because again.. no one outside of Stunners was hit by multis.
  • I find it sad that those participating in the gangbang are so readily happy to accept multi help.

Doesn't matter if DW's whored because they were playing within the rules. The failure of the Uni to suspend the war and kill the multi's, in my view, shows that they support the multi's. As someone said yesterday, the Uni has lost all respect because of it.
  • Lol
    We each 1WL you so u got 3 WLs total.
    The other WLs went to the multis.

Was still fun tho. Would do it again
  • No actually you guys each used 3 wls. I checked SoMs. But great try there.

Sky, I could say the same thing. The failure of your big DWs to not kill multis and instead hit kds who are, tells me they support the multis. Its the action of Stunners' KDs that spur the inaction of the Uni. So Stunners only have themselves to blame.