Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• I don't think it was the DW thing that caused this, but the x3 every time one of you guys hit. The best part is... idk if Chaotic was first hit on anyone. Sloppy Second from what I saw. And yes, I was sorely underdefended when I got trained.

Its a War Game. Lets have some fun during this War.
  • opinions different to mine = nonsense?

makes sense ;)
  • I don't think it was the DW thing that caused this, but the x3 every time one of you guys hit. The best part is... idk if Chaotic was first hit on anyone. Sloppy Second from what I saw. And yes, I was sorely underdefended when I got trained.

• edited November 2013
    If I wasn't kted today I would have built to 40k goons cause 26k LTS was 100% safe. Only reason I was broke was from dole running a anti turtle DW and 3 alliances making me powerless.

And I was first break on almost every top grab in the game. Was first to roll voyager first to roll I along with someone else but can't remember the name I never once was second hit on anyone I grabbed

so you dont know but you make a statement anyway

u best be getting some facts before talking shit m8
  • Neg is smarter than me? I truly beg to differ. But that's ok, mate, you continue living in your inferiority complex. The SKPFs will do wonders to ease your pain.

Wait, are you retarded? You asking someone to cheat is any better than " conveniently forgetting cheaters?"

implying talking shit, being abrasive and blunt make you stupid

you disgust me
    This statement alone makes you stupid. You inferred it with that one sentence. Thanks for that, makes my job easier. In case you need clarification: all you do is talk shyt, be abrasive towards anyone who doesn't agree with you and you're ridiculously blunt, from your misguided perceptions of race to your pitiful attempts at trolling.

On second thought, stick around. I like flaming people like you. =D
  • people ignore my post like usual
    PFs are for trolling.

• flaming
    you keep using that word, i dont think it means what you think it means

so you dont know but you make a statement anyway

u best be getting some facts before talking shit m8
    Ok, wait, wait, wait...now Neg is accusing the ONE GUY WHO MADE A "NICE" POST about having FUN during WAR in a WAR game of talking shyt? THIS IS PRICELESS! =D

Pie, GTFO, apparently you're making too much sense with a statement like that, the trolls can't wrap their minds around it.
  • flaming
    you keep using that word, i dont think it means what you think it means
    It means everything I say burns you deep down into your SOUL, into your CORE...lmaooooooo.

Proof? You're not responding to me. <3 Because you know I'm right.
  • FYI, I totally derailed and spammed this thread with spam and Neg-hate on purpose. I was bored. But I'm almost off of work now, GG.

Cya. ^.^
  • The cry is too stronk.
  • idk if shining is retarded or trying to troll but from what i saw he was sloppy seconds to me. and yes i did get tmonsta mad and didnt get banned.

its a public forum guys. lets have some fun during this war
  • Wait, you got me mad? When did this happen? Also, who would ban anyone on the SKPFs?
  • edited November 2013
    everytime i login to AIM theres always the #negformoderator2013 in chat from 2-3 different people

the community wants what it wants and it isnt getting what it wants from you
  • I'm glad I could disappoint then. :)
  • edited November 2013
    your reign of mod abuse will soon be over
  • I can tell, the power is slipping from me, OH NOEZ!
  • Its not a gangbang. That's 3 or more alliances and me and phantom were allied prior to the fact. This is no gangbang :D
  • So Phantomz+Redemption equals 1 alliance... NOPE, NO GANGBANG!
  • I can tell, the power is slipping from me, OH NOEZ!
    if you want to kill the community keep it up i guess? lmao
  • edited November 2013
    Redemption is barely one sector when you compare us to the stacked alliances. Barely one sector.
  • Well thanks for the support, I appreciate it Neg. You don't want me to stop being a mod because the community will die. You sure are a great guy.
  • Well thanks for the support, I appreciate it Neg. You don't want me to stop being a mod because the community will die. You sure are a great guy.
    implying i implied you should stay mod

huh
  • Well, I mentioned I was losing my mod powers, you mentioned that if I continued to lose my mod powers it would kill the community. Implying you either wanted me to keep mod powers so the community would live or else you want to kill the community. Hey, you don't want me as mod, YOU HATE THE COMMUNITY! YOU VILE VILLAINOUS VERMIN!
  • Its not a gangbang. That's 3 or more alliances and me and phantom were allied prior to the fact. This is no gangbang :D
    So, whos hand of zolas and why is he so bad at sk?
  • Sup Walls?
    So, whos hand of zolas and why is he so bad at sk?