Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Big babies.
  • You have created the CryBaby alliance.
  • I support this war
  • DISNEY FOR THE MEEPING WIN!

• Lets be honest, we picked DW knowing this would happen.
  • We all know all your tops will kill each other and rocket me into the top 10...best plan i ever had...*tear*
  • Tyrsis I heard you join gangbangs because its the only way you'll see some action.

confirm/deny
  • Arson, I heard your always on the bottom of gangbangs because you like to spread your cheeks.

Confirm/Deny
  • Tyrsis I heard you join gangbangs because its the only way you'll see some action.

confirm/deny
    I remember this one time, Tyrsis asked for Flazer's help to war 619, and then after Tyrsis war'd him, Flazer backed out. It was lolz.
  • Big babies.
    so talking about a war = big babies?

your lucky the moderator is your friend m8
  • Yes, because I've been so heavy handed against the people yelling at me for no reason. SOooooooooooooo heavy handed. lol
  • "Hey guys lets farm a whole alliance it'll be hilarious. Lol, some small alliance is helping. Oh well it's 'fair' hahahahahaha."

"FUCKinG DISNEy ruining a fair war"
  • "Hey guys lets farm a whole alliance it'll be hilarious. Lol, some small alliance is helping. Oh well it's 'fair' hahahahahaha."

Yeah, I hate Disney also!

lol sorta funny
  • Yes, because I've been so heavy handed against the people yelling at me for no reason. SOooooooooooooo heavy handed. lol
    you do a good job of keeping the retarded posts up that have nothing to do with the thread at hand

fuck you even contribute to it
    you do a good job of keeping the retarded posts up that have nothing to do with the thread at hand

fuck you even contribute to it
    proof ^ the last 3 posts by you, flames and mal.

3 fags banding together to derail this thread :O
  • Just so everyone knows phantomz started sabos on nemo first it wasn't farming intent
  • edited November 2013
    Lmao wtf IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!!

Sidenote: Nimrod, you make me LOL. So hard. You racist, sad little POS. Did you realize your first post in this thread was this:
    why are you commenting in this thread then
    You had no prior reason to be in this thread whatsoever, and weren't until you had an opportunity to flame a mod that you obviously have a personal vendetta against. This isn't the first time you've gotten at TMonsta.

Let me make it simple for you. YOUR WHINING AND CRYING IS ANNOYING. STFU IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THIS ISN'T NEGATIVE, RACIST OR INFLAMMATORY. You really should get banned. Would make the PFs that much more pleasant. Even as far as trolls go, you fucking suck.

And you told someone who USED TO bot(I like Sky so I won't call him a cheater, I've never witnessed it myself) that you support him botting. So you support the shyt state the game is in and want to see it worse.

WE DON'T NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU.
    He goes at TMonsta because tmonsta is better than him in every way haha. Not really sure we can blame neg for that ;)
  • I blame Lizzie McGuire for all of it...
  • Oh yeah, I constantly do that Zeal, CONSTANTLY! And neg has been yelling at me for years.
  • edited November 2013
    Lmao wtf IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!!

Sidenote: Nimrod, you make me LOL. So hard. You racist, sad little POS. Did you realize your first post in this thread was this:
    why are you commenting in this thread then
    You had no prior reason to be in this thread whatsoever, and weren't until you had an opportunity to flame a mod that you obviously have a personal vendetta against. This isn't the first time you've gotten at TMonsta.

Let me make it simple for you. YOUR WHINING AND CRYING IS ANNOYING. STFU IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THIS ISN'T NEGATIVE, RACIST OR INFLAMMATORY. You really should get banned. Would make the PFs that much more pleasant. Even as far as trolls go, you fucking suck.

And you told someone who USED TO bot(I like Sky so I won't call him a cheater, I've never witnessed it myself) that you support him botting. So you support the shyt state the game is in and want to see it worse.

WE DON'T NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU.
    He goes at TMonsta because tmonsta is better than him in every way haha. Not really sure we can blame neg for that ;)
    must of missed this big post because of the edit

people like to 'conveniently' forget who has cheated in this game when it suits them

I am smarter than 99.99% of the people on SK

implying talking shit, being abrasive and blunt make you stupid

you disgust me
  • Negs so stupid.
  • Negs so stupid.
    you would get banned for being shit if i was mod
  • Well, aren't we all glad BCart didn't appoint you.
  • I heard TMonsta is really a chick.
  • Well, aren't we all glad BCart didn't appoint you.
    rigging the voting so all of your friends that dont play anymore vote for you = appointed?

i am amaze d
  • Fact is all the skilled players landed in stunner. And took advantage of all the idiots who thought the round bonus would be good for turtles. Basically u all just fed the dws free easy land and couldnt do anything about it because u have no real skill and didn't build offence to force the biggest hitting pt in the game to build defence.
  • people ignore my post like usual
  • I read it, just not fun to comment on when you have idiots in your alliance spouting nonsense Ian.