Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• thread is confirmed dogshit

niggers be niggers
  • Updated since Disney have declared
  • edited November 2013
    haha there you go now fuck off nim, you can take your QQ away
  • haha there you go now fuck off nim, you can take youre QQ away
    why would i fuck off when i am apart of this thread you fucking faggot

go fist your wifes loose cunt you braindead amerifag
  • welcome to the thread
  • Neg this is a warning, quit derailing threads or I'll have to ban you.
  • you cant ban me you nigger loving piece of shit
  • Actually, I could, I just wouldn't.
  • So Disney showing their true colours by making this an uneven war? I thought they had more honour than that.
  • you cant ban me you nigger loving piece of shit
    Lol win. Best comment
  • So Disney showing their true colours by making this an uneven war? I thought they had more honour than that.
    QFT
    start your bot

id actually support it right now
  • Those days are long gone. It would've been nice just to have a fair war. Phantomz & Redemption vs. Stunner was fine. I just don't understand what the hell the Disney AL is thinking.
  • i don't think phantomz and redemption vs stunner was fair in anything but NW. it'd have probably ended up in a farmfest because phantomz has pretty lols offenses in comparison to stunner having like a dozen breakers.
  • Those days are long gone. It would've been nice just to have a fair war. Phantomz & Redemption vs. Stunner was fine. I just don't understand what the hell the Disney AL is thinking.
    Join in on killing the Stunner DW's then turn around and do the same to the Phantomz ones that Stunner doesn't kill?
  • edited November 2013
    Meadows doesn't know what she's on about, guys. Ignore her for now. :)
  • Meadows doesn't know what she's on about, guys. Ignore her for now. :)
    send me a message

i want to know who you are ingame
  • Damn it wrong alliance.
  • Lmao wtf IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!!

Sidenote: Nimrod, you make me LOL. So hard. You racist, sad little POS. Did you realize your first post in this thread was this:
    why are you commenting in this thread then
    You had no prior reason to be in this thread whatsoever, and weren't until you had an opportunity to flame a mod that you obviously have a personal vendetta against. This isn't the first time you've gotten at TMonsta.

Let me make it simple for you. YOUR WHINING AND CRYING IS ANNOYING. STFU IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THIS ISN'T NEGATIVE, RACIST OR INFLAMMATORY. You really should get banned. Would make the PFs that much more pleasant. Even as far as trolls go, you fucking suck.

And you told someone who USED TO bot(I like Sky so I won't call him a cheater, I've never witnessed it myself) that you support him botting. So you support the shyt state the game is in and want to see it worse.

WE DON'T NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU.
  • edited November 2013
    lol, when did Vilt become such a douche? Also, I lol at the, "It was a fair war!". Not close, Stunner was going to farm Phantomz and Redemption and then Disney.
  • All lies. We should all quit this thread and Disney should NAP Stunner in protest.
  • Lol itss led by tyrsis....if ypu dont know why that is explanation enough? I will elaborate.
  • Someone please edit the title, I'm late in this war :D
  • lol, when did Vilt become such a douche? Also, I lol at the, "It was a fair war!". Not close, Stunner was going to farm Phantomz and Redemption and then Disney.
    stunner is like the same NW as phantomz

yep that sure is farming the uni
  • Deal with it, babies!

• Not sure why this is a shocker? Its happened every round ive played since coming back.... deal with it
  • edited November 2013
    Not sure why this is a shocker? Its happened every round ive played since coming back.... deal with it
    you act as if that means cant point out how people are shit at SK and resort to crap like this.

Tyrsis has led every alliance to a failure. will this be the same :))
  • Not every, just most.
  • Every one is trying to act cool by saying deal with it. I dont get it haha

Tyrsis has led the shittiest alliances SK has seen in the past few years, but i think in this case Disney comes out with the W.
    Lets be honest, we picked DW knowing this would happen.