Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse for this OldSchool?

Comments

• How can one alliance gangbang everyone?

Also earlier you said lynog is batmander, now he is miyazawakenji?

Your stupidity amazes me
  • lynog is a multi. he has several
  • Viva=lynog=qwvj=pos=adam
    And this guy is a "leader" :-))
  • meh it's sk. who the fuck really cares.
  • people who play sk?

at least I don't get accounts given to me you noob
  • edited November 2012
    Because nobody likes you enough to give you one

edit - learn to post noob
  • I'm not telling to remove war status only for Rhodan but also for the uni.
    Kds in uni are also complaining about being abused by war.

It's going both ways,but the ALS are just thinking about their supremacy.
    I did MSG some sls in different alliances.and good to know I got 1positive response about this.

Good some people care.
    Are you Langet Mama?
  • yes he is

at least I don't get accounts given to me you noob
    Viva u multied to get back to OS and asked ppl to give you there kds, stfu already u FCKin twit. Just stop.

• Pretty sure thats negs new alter ego, the level of stupidity is pretty equal.

This 'coalition' is a band of cheating cunts, and the ones who didnt cheat are just protecting the cheaters.

Same people who cry every fucking round when they get spanked. Hahaha fucking hilarious what people say and do when the shoe is on the other foot isnt it?
  • i suggest the whole uni vs oldskool, the pfs will be one of the funniest places on the net with this crayon eating tard in here
  • :-))
    Right... Not only did he multi to get back to OS and ask ppl for there kds, He also had Jones and Lynog is his sector message while I was finishing off his last kd during SOA vs OS.. " RIP Jones and Lynog's KD (Forget names) the good guys always die first...

Now lynog is a multi? Jesus Viva, you spout so much BS,Let bots piggy back your kts,Talk sh!t to me in PFs and ingame about how NoobTube is useless then run to K2 mouth open and willing... And yet you expect to be taken srsly?

For your own good,once again..

Sit down,shut up, and watch for atleast another 10 rounds then you can attempt to not make yourself look retarded via politicking.
  • Viva = Negs new attempt to troll. 10$
  • whoever is leading Rhodan break it up and filter into the other alliances. Even it out across the server then all farm oldskool till the end of the round. Dank. Monkeyson and whoever is leading Rhohan hit me up on AIM we will see if we can work something out :)
  • Viva = Negs new attempt to troll. 10$
    Gotta be... Only a few ppl talk utter and complete nonsense like this lol...
  • Nah neg trolls but this guy licks used toilet paper. There is a huge difference
  • lynog stop being offensive . your a disgrace. good why don't you guys ever want peace
  • dunno why you lot always pick on us hahaha

we are peaceful turtles
  • Viva do you have multiple personalities?
  • Are you badmofo? Not down with my suggestion for some end round actual fun war rather than uni gb?
    Yeah sorry we would rather KT cheaters with proof then focus on fun. Finish our plate first.
  • Then why arent you killing the kingdoms who gladly fought along side the bots? Or do your standards not apply to both sides :)
  • edited November 2012
    We have that huge farmer in 1:5 to deal with. JaFool and Batmander just went up. There are a bunch of guys in 1:4 hitting TouchDown and won't stop. I'm sure 5 more people will screw up and farm somebody before that is over. When would we fit in a war?
  • and who are these kingdoms zeal

be honest don't just point your finger at me
  • I dont have the news, im sure someone else does. Your fancy little coalition fought with bot help for days, they cant have been ignorant the whole time. Maybe they didnt know on the first kt, but thst excuse doesnt fly for the next dozen
  • edited November 2012
    Atlantis Town (X:5,Y:2) @ Terra Form 6 258,150 43025 604

We're having trouble with this guy and Qwj is talking about a war. We stop war to fight bots and everybody started farming to keep growing.